Beyond The Blood
Hi, welcome to Beyond The Blood!
Beyond The Blood
Hi, welcome to Beyond The Blood!
Beyond The Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond The Blood

Will you help find the right way up Or let me take the wrong way down Will you straighten me out or make me take the long way around I took the low road in I'll take the high road out I'll do whatever it takes to be the mistake you can't live without-TDG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

my goddess

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tori
Admin
Tori

my goddess - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: my goddess   my goddess - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 1:11 am

"What girl? Oh, my several girlfriends I have on speed dial? Yes, throw up. I'm five in a half. I'm sure you've noticed how 'popular' I am at your school but...doubt even if there are gay people, that I would be able to find even one girl." Alice said jokingly thinking of all her past girlfriends. So many of her ex-girlfriends dressed in a very guyish manner. She was always the one that was really girly and dressed up for all their dates and spend an hour doing her hair and make-up. just so she'd look good enough for them and they wouldn't leave her because of such a horrible relationship or date with her making them decide they like guys instead.

"Yeah, I agree. Thanks for at least trying to answer that question honestly even though your a completely straight person. Have you ever met another person that was gay or something like that? I know a lot of lesbians but few gay men. I actually have several exs which are pretty much all lesbians but the one guy." She looked over to her left near Scarlet at her bedside table where her red diary sat laying out in the open for all to see. It was very clear this was a diary so if she noticed it, being the bold person she had shown to be so far, she'd read it. Thank goodness it had only been the first day or there might have been a few entries about Scarlet in there.

As she saw the embarrassment being known on Scarlet's face she become incredibly embarrassed as well. She hadn't meant it to be anything. She just reached across her for the remote without thinking. She was blushing fifty shades of red, mentally kicking herself over and over for ruining their fun together so quickly. Their first day of knowing each other and it had already become awkward by the fact she was gay.

"Oh, of course. I think they would all fawn over you. For one, your a redhead, two your kind of hot, and three.....your definitely independent. I already know your brave, your bold, you have a conscious, your good at spiking the ball in volleyball of course, and you have a hot car." She looked at Scarlet when talking then at the diary and back and forth for awhile. She was nervous she'd look inside but there was no way to conceal it over quickly grab it without being seen or making a fool out of herself. She had already seen how it would happen. She'd tell Scarlet to look to the opposite side of the room, dive to get it landing hard on the floor then getting back up and Scarlet seeing it after Alice hurt herself, then she'd be doomed. Scarlet would find out every secret she had kept to herself.
Back to top Go down
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

PostSubject: Re: my goddess   my goddess - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 1:33 pm

Scarlet would smile at Alice as it seemed the tone of the conversation would move into a more relaxed one, one where being gay was funny not awkward. She would look at Alice, she was truely different from anyone else at their school, especially with her new little secret, but so much more then that. She was silly in a non intenial way, funny, and even a little crazy in a good way. She worried about class, but didn't look down on anyone, she was so just a breath of fresh air. Scarlet really did like girl, and there was great promise with as a friend. I dont know about your kind, as far as I know your kind has crazy orgies on their parents beds all the time. I really have never met anyone gay, well except for my moms hair dresser but he doesn't count. I have never met a lesbian then, its almost exciting. And of course you have a lot of exes that gay, I'd hope all of them were if they dated you. You know you are really something else, different from anyone else I have ever met.

Scarlet would smile finding the current sceane rather interesting, and so so exploitable. She would smile taking in all her words, soaking them all up. So they would love me you say. So are you not a part of they, I doubt all lesbians like red heads. So what your saying, you like red heads. and im really hot. So if onl if only hmmm? So my red hair turns you on you say, and you like your girls strong and couragious. Just as long as they arn't spikeing balls at your face right. A smug laugh would come shortly after showing she was kidding but it was going to be fun to tease her about.

Scarlet would look over as she saw Alice looking at something. She would follow her eyes as they led to a book, a certain book that looked very particular. It only took a few moments, for her to realize what it was. Her eyes would glow bright, and in an instant she would shoot across the room in a leap to grab the book. She would grab it as her eyes would quickly skim across the pages, one arm ready to keep the girl away from her as she read. The current entry was about a girl, and their escapades. Although it didn't specificly tell of the actions it painted a vivid image, one more real then her dreams. Soft fingers that glided across the skin, sucletn lipes that kissed everywhere, a tounge that felt so good on certain parts of her body. A hot breath on a certain area that drove her crazy. Scarlets eyes widened at every word, her mind playing a vivid move about what its like. She would finish the page as she would simply hand Alice her book back. Her face would be in a obvious blush, although what wasn't so obvoius was how her body felt. She was actually turned on, her body felt hot, her skin almost tingled, and she really wanted something. Wow such a pervert. She would try not to act different or too uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Tori
Admin
Tori

PostSubject: Re: my goddess   my goddess - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 2:56 am

"Why's it exciting? What's exciting is that I became friends with you because your one of the few people I've met that's not gay and is accepting of people who are anyway. Your a rare breed. Also, nearly every person that's gay has a time in their life where they date the opposite sex as society teaches them to do. Thanks. I pride myself in being an original." Alice said with a big smile plastered across her face. She was flattered, confused, and mesmerized by this girl. She was something. Alice already knew they would get along very nicely. They would be as beautiful a blend as milk and coffee.

Alice watched Scarlet as she talked studying her eyes, trying to decide which colors were there. They were amazingly divine. They held so many colors and as you'd begin to figure them out it changes again from angle to angle of the light. Her eyes were such a masterpiece all on their own. She loved them already. Everyone she had seen so far seemed to have such bland eyes compared to hers. When Alice thought about someone she usually pictured their eyes or a certain way their eyes looked during certain emotions. She was a studier of eyes.

"Fine. Yes, red heads turn me on. You do look hot but why? Your just going to make it awkward between us the more you press on. I'll have you know, just because I'm a lesbian doesn't mean you can tap into my lesbian mind anytime and know everything about our world. You have to ask nicely if you want to here my opinion, say, on a girl, or if someone's gay, you know, the typical gay stuff. And no, I don't believe in anyone using violence towards someone else when their in a relationship. Or not in one with that person." Alice held a smirk on her face. She was a bit excited secretly. It seemed Scarlet was enjoying having a gay friend and it was nice. She was going to be able to embrace herself fully around her just as long as that meant not trying to turn Scarlet over to the gay side which would be hard to resist. It was always better than hiding herself, pretending she's not really gay, not attracted to girls, and not disgusted with males and their 'members'.

"So I've been with girls sexually and wrote about it...I'm not perverted. I write about almost everything that happens daily in my life in that very book you hold. I want to be a writer so have to learn to write about things. I try to write like I'm telling a story in a book about my life. Just to practice." Alice said while thinking of how interesting today would be. She had so much to talk about in her diary she could be jotting all this down for days to come. Scarlet was very interesting. She was so laid back and unlike the rest, how Alice felt about herself compared to the rest of society or the new school she went to. It was a different world within the walls of her new school but it wasn't going to be so bad since she met Scarlet and the others. So far, it seemed to be a great senior year. Finally.
Back to top Go down
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

PostSubject: Re: my goddess   my goddess - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 11:07 pm

Well to me its kinda like your almost a new speeshies that laid hidden all along. Ive always had so many questions about what it has to be like, to well like females. Its crazy cause like all of my life it never seeemed like even an option, like its not even possible to like the oposite sex. I dont know your so simular, I know im so wierd, but its just cool. You know maybe just maybe being your tour guide will pay off. Scarlet would cross her legs leaning against the wall as she eyes slowly drifted down to her own clothes, after busting Alice's nose neither one of them had changed. She was still wearing her nastey gym clothes still, it may be that Alice looked at her like a guy would, she almost felt embarassed, beyond kicking Alice's teams ass caused her to sweat quite a bit.

Scarlet would smile as it could easily be noted that her words were really getting to her. She had fun messing with guys, toying with them, teasing them a bit, but with a female there were no ends, it was seen as mroe playful then it was mean. Oh on the contrare my dear, I dont get awkwarded out easily, and im pretty sure I could get at least a blush or two from you. Embarrass you a little bit, all in good fun tho. Hmmm now that im thinking of it, when we were in the locker room and I changed did you look, and be honest I wont get mad. After a moment Scarlets eyes would focus heavily on Alice's face, just trying to get some shyness a blush or something as she just sat there smileing. If she hadn't already replied Scarlet would burge in. Well it doesn't matter anyways I got more important questions. So how did you know you were gay, how old were you, did you ever have like dreams about kissing girls. All of her questions were with eager and excitment, except the last one was a little with held almost regretted.

Scarlet would get off the floor to sit back on the bed, never looking Alice completely in the face. Her redened cheeks burned as she couldn't get the images out of her head. More questions raised into her mind ones of how being with a woman would be different from being with a man. Her mind slowly wondered what would Alice do if she was her girl friend. If they had snuck in ehre to her bed and truely broken in her bed. Just what would Alice do to her. Her body shook in a chill as she crossed her arms. Her yes trying to find something to make her mind think about something else as she saw her shorts again. Just cause your a writer doesn't mean you can be a pervert. Anyways I really need to change out of these clothes, and no you cant watch this time I dont want anything about my body wrote in the book. Her tone was still teasing in an almost playful way. She would quickly make her way back to her car, then to the bathroom changing. As she came out her red hair would dnagle down in front a red blouse, loose fitting with a very low cut. She wore a pair of tight fitting black pants underneath with two silver chains hanging underneath. As she would step out to Alice she fould feel odd for wearing something so low cut to a lesbians house. So what do you think.
Back to top Go down
Tori
Admin
Tori

PostSubject: Re: my goddess   my goddess - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 12:07 pm

Alice looked at Scarlet as she talked with such excitement. She assumed she'd only see girls as rich as Scarlet and the others at school this excited if there was retail therapy involved. "Wait. How are we similar? The only way I see this paying off is if I get a date in the end." She said winking at Scarlet, clearly kidding with her. She was afraid to kid with her like that too much, that it might creep her out.

"Don't flatter yourself, my dear. I didn't." Alice's face stayed serious for a moment, long enough to see a reaction out of Scarlet then she gave the real answer to her question. "You said you won't be mad? I told you I thought you were hot..I glanced." She said turning her face away quickly. She put her hands to her face filling how hot her cheeks had become from blushing so much. "Is it hot in here? I'm burning up." She said giving a sideways look toward Scarlet not wanting her to realize she was blushing if she hadn't already. Standing up quickly she rushed out of the room to turn the air on.

As she walked back to her room she peered around the corner holding on to the doorway of her room. "Are you mad? Upset? Anything? At me?" Looking at her then walking over grabbing her diary then placing it in its original spot.

"I was 15. Me and my best friend at the time were hanging out in her room talking and she told me she loved me and I said it back and I thought she meant it as being sisters and she meant it as...I love you, let's get married love. Well, I had felt feelings for her for awhile but I tried to think they were just feelings anyone had for their best friend. Anyways, so she rolled over and kissed me and I don't know. It was pretty special. Just how she looked in that moment and I guess I fell in love with her but she dumped me after she met this girl at our school and pretty much cheated with her, on me. Such a good relationship ended so bad. My first time with anyone really...Dreams? Only when I was dating them...well before I found out I guess I did have a few. Like of me making out with my best friend at the time. I didn't really know what they meant at the time so I don't associate them with 'being gay'. I kind of have forgot about the dreams...and the time around them." She said looking at the floor twisting her arms around, feeling almost embarrassed, not for talking about when she knew but for not realizing she was being cheated on. It went on for months before she realized. It took walking in on them for her to get it.

"When do you have to be home by? I don't want you to leave but I don't want you to get in trouble staying here. You already skipped the rest of school just to come here of all places, to hang out with me." She sat in the floor looking up at Scarlet from the floor smiling ear to ear.

"Well hurry because I'm not done making you blush. While your gone I'll just picture what you looked like in the locker room. Or I'll just write it in the book. That way I can remember it forever." She said laughing as Scarlet left the room. Before she came back she would grab the book and pretend to write in it. "If you didn't want it to go in the book in explicit detail you should've wore sweat pants. How honest of an opinion do you want, honestly?" She said trying to hide how turned on she was by the shirt, its low cut, and the pants, how tight they were.
Back to top Go down
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

PostSubject: Re: my goddess   my goddess - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 12:33 am

I dont know to people like me, we have always only known the butch, guyish type. I dont think ive ever seen a picture of a lesbian where they are pretty, but you are so very pretty. I dont know just wierd not to know how like anyone could be one. It jsut blows my mind, I feel like I would have never known had you not told me. Hmm a date you say, well you gota be the guy and buy my dinner you owe me anyways. IT was laready fun to mess with Alice before about gay jokes but now, its just even more fun. Maybe it was just due that she felt mroe comfortable around girls.

Scarlet would smile a bit blushing, she asked the question, and it would hardly matter to her, but the answer do embarrass her a bit, but Alice's reaction quickly ended it. She was turely a very drematic girl. Her reaction would definatly raise the question, who was more uncomfortable with her being gay herself or Alice. Scarlet simply took her looking as a compliment, more then a perverted act. Although the answer really did give off just how much Alice was attracted to her. The thought did accur would her feelings get in the way of their friendship at some point. I already told you, it doesn't mattter, its not like I told you not to, I did drop my clothes right in front of you. And I dont have to be home at any point in time, as long as I do eventually.

Scarlet would lean forward as Alice began talking about her question. It was always what she questioned the most, weather or not she was normal. It just didn't make sense to her how do people know their gay, how do they know it. Yea she thinks girls are pretty and attractive, but to her it seemed everyone did, and even Alice's answers didn't help her to much, a bit of a lead in the right direction. Although it did excite her even more hearing these things and telling about dreams. I just dont get how someone could do that to someone they care about. But that still doesn't answer my question. Like how did you know, like im sure if you just came up to me told me you loved me and kissed me I wouldn't start dateing you. Did you always just look at them, their bodies. And were girls hot even when they are young and dont have developed bodies and such. So after you broke up how did you end up with another girl. Scarlet felt like she was talking a mile a minute, with endless questions. She would begin to slow before coming to a complete stop trying not to seem over excited due to it only being the first day.

Scarlet would walk in crossing her arms across her chest as Alice spoke about her outfit. She never planned on going anywhere after school so not a normal set of clothes, but what she did have was a pair that she planed to wear on canceled date. They fit her body very nicely, almost as if she had planned to where these specifically for Alice. She thought just how crazy things seemed to have worked out withe this girl, it was almost as if the universe had brought them together, like Scarlet was gay too and they were a match made in heaven. She had truly never blushed so much around another girl, or probably any guy at that point. I want a turthfull answer just nothing about it in the book you little pervert. Just as she would go to sit down her phone would ring as she would answer it real quick. After a few mumbled words, Scarlet would sigh and look down. Well sadly it seems that I have to leave right now. But ill take a rain check on that date. Dont stare at my ass as I leave see you at school tomorrow . Her last sentence was said over her shoulder as she walked out.

She would make her way to her car waving one last time as she left. The rest of her day was a blur, her mind full of thought ever since she left Alice's house. She hardly even realized the day was gone, but in what felt like no time she was laying down in her bed. She ran her hands through her hair as her mind was full of thoughts. She felt so weird that she was excited to see another female that she hardly knew. Her mind continued to think back to her dreams, wondering if she would have one tonight almost worried, wondering what would come of her if she was like Alice. She closed her eyes as she laid her head against her pillow a soft sigh and a few hours she would be asleep. Although would would dream of Alice, not in an inapropriate age just hanging out as friends. Her eyes shot open as she awoke wondering if it had all been some kind of crazy dream, but the image of Alice stuck in her mind to much that she knew it wasn't. She took an extra amount of time that morning getting ready, she told herself becuase their would be an extra pair of eyes on her.
Back to top Go down
Tori
Admin
Tori

PostSubject: Re: my goddess   my goddess - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 1:29 am

"So you think I'm pretty...but not hot?" She asked looking up at Scarlet still in a kidding but slightly serious way. "Weird how anyone could be lesbian? Your weird. Its the same as how you can like a guy. Its happens without meaning to, without thought. Nature takes its course." She said in a kidding way again talking to Scarlet like she was giving an important speech. "Where would we go? For our date?" She said pretending to take this seriously. She moved from the floor to the bed sitting with her legs in front of her placing her hands on her lap, fingers coiled in between each other.

As time flew by Alice felt as though she knew Scarlet so well now but then so little. She seemed so down to earth but her world made Alice think she still might not be. Maybe about some things but not everything I'm sure. "Yeah, I know but still. Its not like you knew at the time though. You know, after today, I feel like I know you so well. I feel like I know so much about you. Its been fun. I'm almost glad you nearly broke my nose ending us up here." She said smiling, playfully nudging Scarlet's side. It had been a great first day unlike how her parents had hoped. They wanted to be alone and friendless but that didn't happen. She wouldn't give them any hint it hadn't either.

"Honestly, I've had so much fun talking to you that don't want you to leave. And it helps me knowing that you don't care about my secret. That's rare. People don't realize how different they can act or how unaware they are of how judgmental or cruel they can be." She said becoming serious thinking of how annoying people can be about a matter that their not even dealing with in their own life that shouldn't be so much of a concern to them. Just as long as their relationship stays untouched and unaffected it shouldn't matter. People love to make a big deal about things that they see as different.

"I know! Blows my mind too. I do not think of cheating as an option! Ever. Well no but...I guess it was just because girls that look really hot to me turn me on, I've never been attracted to guys, never had a desire to date one. Nooo. When I was younger girls were cute and sweet and they didn't turn me on yet because I wasn't even sexually active yet. It was really hard, as is any breakup with someone you truly liked but this girl was really into me and she kept trying to convince me she wouldn't hurt me or break my heart but she did too. Most of them have.
Back to top Go down
Tori
Admin
Tori

PostSubject: Re: my goddess   my goddess - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 7:14 pm

"So you think I'm pretty...but not hot?" She asked looking up at Scarlet still in a kidding but slightly serious way. "Weird how anyone could be lesbian? Your weird. Its the same as how you can like a guy. Its happens without meaning to, without thought. Nature takes its course." She said in a kidding way again talking to Scarlet like she was giving an important speech. "Where would we go? For our date?" She said pretending to take this seriously. She moved from the floor to the bed sitting with her legs in front of her placing her hands on her lap, fingers coiled in between each other.

As time flew by Alice felt as though she knew Scarlet so well now but then so little. She seemed so down to earth but her world made Alice think she still might not be. Maybe about some things but not everything I'm sure. "Yeah, I know but still. Its not like you knew at the time though. You know, after today, I feel like I know you so well. I feel like I know so much about you. Its been fun. I'm almost glad you nearly broke my nose ending us up here." She said smiling, playfully nudging Scarlet's side. It had been a great first day unlike how her parents had hoped. They wanted to be alone and friendless but that didn't happen. She wouldn't give them any hint it hadn't either.

"Honestly, I've had so much fun talking to you that don't want you to leave. And it helps me knowing that you don't care about my secret. That's rare. People don't realize how different they can act or how unaware they are of how judgmental or cruel they can be." She said becoming serious thinking of how annoying people can be about a matter that their not even dealing with in their own life that shouldn't be so much of a concern to them. Just as long as their relationship stays untouched and unaffected it shouldn't matter. People love to make a big deal about things that they see as different.

"I know! Blows my mind too. I do not think of cheating as an option! Ever. Well no but...I guess it was just because girls turn me on. I've never been attracted to guys, never had a desire to date one. Nooo. When I was younger, girls were cute and sweet. It was all very innocent. It was really hard, as is any breakup with someone you truly liked but this girl was really into me and she kept trying to convince me she wouldn't hurt me or break my heart but she did too. Most of them have. Eventually, someone will come along that's not going to break my heart or walk away so I'll keep looking." Looking down at her bed, uncoiling and recoiling a loose string attached to her comforter around her finger as she thought about all her past relationships. So many of her relationships turning people into letdowns.

As Scarlet appeared again in the room, Alice's eyes were automatically drawn to her chest. The revealing shirt she wore showing plenty of cleavage to feast your eyes on giving you a mouthful. They looked amazing. So full and perky. She quickly realized she was following Scarlet's chest around the room with her eyes as Scarlet walked and looked over to her left at the side table acting like she had found something to be busy with. "Your leaving? I wish you could stay. This was so fun! We need to hang out again. Please?" She begged, sad her new companion was leaving.

Alice went to bed, tired from no rest the night before, just wanting some nap time and dreamed of being with Scarlet. Physically mostly then later, talking in bed while naked, laying on top of one another in a huge mansion. She stayed asleep until the next morning when her school alarm went of signaling her to get ready for school. She hurriedly got ready for school, straightening her hair, putting on makeup to the best of her skill, and shaping herself up into as much perfection she could. She arrived to school sitting in her desk, fifteen minutes early to class. She sat sitting in her desk from the day before with her hands bundled up together, cold and anxious.

Last edited by Tori on Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

PostSubject: Re: my goddess   my goddess - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 10:27 pm

Scarlet would smile as she thought of her question, her eyes would scroll up and down Alice's body looking her over, not to different then she had before. Her eyes would first go to her eyes would meet Alice's then looking over her the rest of her face then slowly making her her way to her chest witch was a bit larger then hers, and even lower to her hips. She was much more curvy then herself, she was absalutly gorgeous to tell the truth, she just wasn't what she was told was sexy. Well is beautiful better? And hmm on that date, what do gay people do besides go to bars?

Just before walking out the door, she would turn to Alice just before walking out flipping her hair over her shoulder. Her eyes would look with a soft smile, and subtle tone of playfulness. Hmmm im sure we will make great friends in no time, but dont get too attached I still like guys, but ill think about that date.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scarlet would drousily limp her way through the hallways, her eyes half opened laying half limply invisable hardly able to see the people through the crowd. Her red hair falling in front of her bangs laying limply all around her body, flowing around it. Her bag laid at her side as it bounced against her hips after ever step. The world was a haze at the moment, little seemed of importance as she sluggishly felt her way into the room as she tried to open her eyes more to find the seat she always sat in. Her hands would slowly run along the desk, as she felt her way there finally finding her place as she leaned forward setting her head down on the desk. After a moment she would open her eyes realizeing that Alice was there. Through squinting eyes she would smile at seeing her friend through those eyes. Through a long yawn she would mutter out a soft. Well good morning, and good night. She would close her eyes as she hair covered her face flowing off her desk.

Within a few moments the teacher would begin the class and her hours long speach about who cares what. Although Scarlet was still tiered her eyes would open them lightly writing out a message. Her hand would scriblle quickly a message. "Sorry got like almost no sleep last night, how are you well talk after this class.
Back to top Go down
Tori
Admin
Tori

PostSubject: Re: my goddess   my goddess - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 3:13 am

Alice sat in her desk waiting for Scarlet to walk in; crossing her legs, uncrossing her legs. She had never had so much fun talking to someone, sitting around doing nothing else. She knew Scarlet was straight so she tried not to think of her in any other way besides friend but after the dream she had last night it got harder. When Scarlet walked in to the classroom, it was like she was the only person in the room. All her attention would be Scarlet's for the rest of the day. Anyone else didn't matter. She was going to have another great day.

"Good morning to you too. What happened?" She asked laughing as Scarlet sat beside her in the same seat as yesterday. She thought as though Scarlet looked like she had had a rough night, maybe been running all night from a wild animal chasing her, been hit by a truck. She looked at Scarlet noticing what she was wearing today. Her eyes following the short ending of her skirt following up the rest of her looking at her cleavage before Scarlet leaned back across her desk to fall back to sleep.

Looking towards the front of the classroom, Scarlet got her attention again poking her with a note in her hand trying to give it to her. She took the note opening and reading it. After reading it she began to write a reply. "I'm great! So,why couldn't you sleep last night? Okay, well talk in lunch?" She said turning back to the teacher taking notes to share with Scarlet because she'd need them.

After the bell rang, the teacher let them out to lunch. "Wake up sleeping beauty. Time to eat. Today's lunch is on me. It can be our date." Alice said jokingly, waiting for Scarlet to get up so they could walk to the cafeteria. Alice walked down the hall following the smell of food. She was starving since she had forgot to eat that morning. She hurriedly got in line as they entered the cafeteria. She picked up a chicken sandwich, brownie, sweet tea, chips, nachos and cheese, and an apple then waited to pay as Scarlet was still choosing.

Alice paid for both and started walking over to the steps where the people from yesterday's lunch were sitting. After sitting down on the steps she looked over her shoulder to see where Scarlet was as she sat on the other side of where she was looking. "Glad were done with that class for today. Do you have any plans after school? We could have a repeat of yesterday?" Alice said holding hope Scarlet had just as much fun as she did yesterday. The boy sitting diagonal from them laughed. "Oh so you guys are going out now, right? You guys had some after school fun yesterday when you skipped the rest of school." He said grinning happily as if he had figured it all out. He wasn't the brightest. Not even close.

Alice glanced over at Scarlet and then back at the boy. "Yeah, because I'm a lesbian and I turned her yesterday. And now were in love." She winked at him and began eating her chicken sandwich, then a bite of her brownie and put it down. "I forgot how I've been trying to cut back. Scarlet, do you want any of this?" She said offering her whole tray of food to her. Holding her hand above the tray pointing to it almost like she was on Jeopardy, showing off the word board.
Back to top Go down
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

PostSubject: Re: my goddess   my goddess - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 4:17 pm

Scarlets eyes would open seeing through the thick bundle of hair that laid in front of her face, She could feel something budgeing under her arm, her arm would lift slightly dropping on it on the slip. Then after a few moments she would move her head back her long mane falling down as she read the note, her blue eyes searching around the desk for her pensil. She moved slowly writing as the led hit the paper. Her eyes half opened not even looking as she wrote out the rest of her note. I suffer from insomnia pretty bad, I can always sleep better in this class then I can ever in my own bed. Been this way since like ever, or at least since middle school. Thats why I was a little upset that I had to be someones baby sitter, but you were worth it. After the note she would close her eyes again swishing her hair to cover her face as the room faded to black.

As her dreams continued she would hear a soft voice, she would smile happy to see Alice. In a whitened light her golden blonde hair shined brightly, shimmering in the light ever so beautiful eyes. Scarlet would blink almost not believing her eyes, in a second she she wasn't dreaming there was alice standing in front of her smiling waking her up. She would yawn lightly as she stood up stretching looking at Alice through a glimpse of her eyes. Well you know a girl like me expects more then a cafeteria lunch, you still owe me. Dont even think your getting off that easy. She would laugh as she drousily followed ALice down the hallway, slowly waking up as they walked. Although the talk of a date seemed like a joke she really almost wanted to do it just to see whats its liike. She had dated guys tons of guys, although some different the experience was all so much the same. She just felt like one with a girl would be nicer. The only question was how to do it without seeming gay herself. Her mind raced thinking as she walked through with ALice into the cafetira. She would pile some brownie's on the plate and two apples.

She would follow her still thinking of all the things that she still wanted to ask her really excited to get out of school and talk some more. She would sit taking an apple off her plate and biting into it. She would look over at Alice about ot reply to Alice's question with a mouthful of apple when Alex spoke. Her face would instantly turn red, not knowing how right he was as she almost choked on her apple. She would cough lightly looking at Alex. Alex stop being such a pervert unless you want to get pushed down the stairs again. And why yes I would like to hang out again. Just as she spoke she would lean over taking another apple and a brownie. She would stuff her mouth before nodding in agreement. With a mouthful still she would mumble out. Aww comeon it might all go to your thighs and you know I like that.

Lunch would end quickly with words from everyone about different things. Scarlet would talk to but her mind was in other places, such as what would they do next. She really wanted to show off her house and her bedroom to Alice after all it was only fair. She also thought about that date and wondered how willing Alice would really be, but that would be a question to the future. The bigger part was about the fact that she would have to change again. She pondered what would she do this time, or how fun it would all be to mess with Alice's head. After a moment the bell would ring and like always she would move quickly running through the halls as she made it to the gym. Like always she would go to her locker changing into what she wore last time. Although this time her underwear would be a bit different, something a little more sexy, a pink bra very revealing as it pushed her boobs forward and and her panties that tightly gripped her ass showing it off clearly. She would look behind her wondering if Alice would notice, she would take her time getting dressed trying to win Alice's attention.

Gym would move quickly another match of volleyball. Scarlet would simply laugh hopeing this time Alice would be on her team.
Back to top Go down
Tori
Admin
Tori

PostSubject: Re: my goddess   my goddess - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 6:35 pm

"What would someone like me, have to do to make sure you have a satisfactory date?" She said trying to talk like a sophisticated high class woman would, almost kidding but at the same time considering, what would it take to get her a date with Scarlet. "So, what were you dreaming about? You kept moving around." As she asked, she leaned in closer with curiosity.

"Good! Yesterday was so fun! I don't think I've ever sat around and talked and talked to someone for hours at end. Where would you want to go today? What would you wanna do? Its probably not best to go to my house now that my parents are home. " Looking over for another reaction about their conversation form the guy sitting a step down from them. He apparently didn't have a thought to share, for now.

"Oh you like that do you? I don't feel like being fat is the cutest thing to be. I'd rather not. I'm not hungry anymore anyway. It was a really big sandwich. Its okay, I could definitely lose a few pounds." Lately she kept noticing her pants fit a little tighter and she had been snacking more and it made her feel fat. Like she had lost self control. In a school like this the last thing to be would be fat. They'll just pick on you more. For being fat and poor. Horrible combination.

The bell rang for lunch to end and the next class to begin. Alice ran after Scarlet back into the school down the hall towards the gym into the locker room. Quickly running over to her locker next to Scarlet, she took her clothes out and stripped down to her pink bejeweled Victoria Secret's bra and matching panties into a PINK shirt with gray skin tight running shorts. They were tight, so tight you couldn't see a single movement from her backside when she walked.

As they both side by side hurried to get dressed, Alice kept her eyes looking straight ahead using all her will power to not look over at Scarlet. She had dressed in her sexiest bra and panties she could find this morning just to get even a glance her way from Scarlet. She had hoped she looked but now she was too afraid of getting caught staring by Scarlet. As Scarlet turned leaning into her locker to grab her gym clothes with only her underclothes on Alice quickly gave her a full body look noticing what she had decided to wear today. It was almost like she had dressed to impress as well. It made her very curious. And then she looked forward again, into her locker.

After they were done changing they walked to the middle of the room for yet another day of volleyball. This time Alice made sure she would be on Scarlet's team. She mainly stayed near the back of the group partially afraid for her nose to get hurt again which wouldn't be good since it still hurt, then a little so she would be out of Scarlet's way as she tried for another win against her exe's team. And Scarlet's team won yet again. Of course. The score was 15-0. Most of the points being scored by Scarlet or both teams playing dirty causing injuries kicking a few of the players to the sidelines for the rest of us to fight in this blood bath. Not really but it could've been if the coach didn't see it fit to make more rules to stop the ball from hitting anyone hard enough to stop them from playing.

As they went back to the locker room, Alice looked at Scarlet putting her hand out towards her. "Good game. I like when you play dirty, just as long as your not hitting my face. You played hard. There was no way he was going to win. I think you wore him out before the first thirty minutes. So, what class is next for you?" She asked worried they wouldn't have anymore classes after this together. The rest of the day would hardly be fun if they had to be separated. If they were they could always text but at least they could say anything they want and no one would have to know what they were talking about. No matter what, they would be ending the day fun at least.
Back to top Go down
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

PostSubject: Re: my goddess   my goddess - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 7:09 pm

Scarlet would blush lightly as Alice asked about the date and her dreams. Never before had she felt the way until all of a sudden she finally meets a lesbian and everything about her seems interesting. Part of her questioned what was she, but she liked guys day dreamed about them, so she couldn't be. Scarlet would look up realizing she allowed her mind to race and gave a rather long pause before her answer. I had a terrible dream that I actually had to stay awake all through this class, what a terrible nightmare. And youll have to get back to me on that date im not sure. She wondered what Alice would think if she knew the truth about where her mind went, although it might clear some things up it could also make things so more awkward. Alice was interesting and a good friend one that she wanted to keep around for a while.

When they would go outside Scarlet almost felt uncomfortable around her friends, as if the joke were true. Although was never one for being silent in an awkward situation. Hmmm what could we do what could we do. Well for starters would could go and convert these two, Ive seen how Stephany looks at me. Nah but we could go to my house, I got to pick up some shit anyways. And will you stop think your fat, your just crazy

The school day seemed to take forever and pass by quickly, Scarlet couldn't wait until she had a chance to be alone with Alice to ponder that lesbian mind of hers. Although in the locker room things seemed to slow down. Scarlet kept a good eye out to see if Alice would look again, she after all dressed up just so she would. Although without realizing it checking to see if Alice was looking, quickly turned into checking Alice out. Her eyes would slowly wonder down unto her bra. It design made it hard not to look at, and Alice's chest made it look even better. Her eyes were a little too hooked until she heard other people begin to get int the gym as she would quickly turn changing, dissapointed that Alice didn't even look once.

Gym was fun, another game of volleyball to let out her agresssion. They won like usual, and no broken noses this time. Scarlet would smile whiping off the sweat on her brow as she turned to Alice. So you do like it dirty, hmm Ill have to remember that. I got Math next so I wont see you for a while. But ill give you another ride home the bus just sound well terrible. The day after flew by mostly spent sleeping and think of questions to ask Alice.

Back to top Go down
Tori
Admin
Tori

PostSubject: Re: my goddess   my goddess - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 8:16 pm

Alice looked at her waiting for a reply as she tried to see what Scarlet was staring at realizing she had zoned out and wasn't paying attention anymore. "Well when your ready to talk about those dreams of yours, let me know." Alice walked around with Scarlet for a bit following the smell of her perfume. It was nice and Scarlet was interesting, enough to keep her lingering around for the moment ignoring her responsibilities.

As they stood and talked awhile longer, Alice looked around at the other students and faculty. She spotted this girl sitting alone at a nearby table texting. Her brunette hair was curled, sitting on her shoulders. She had light makeup on letting her natural beauty show, which caught Alice's eye. She continued staring at the girl, looking at her whole frame from where she stood, then looking back at Scarlet as little time had passed so she wasn't staring for very long. Almost too long to where it would've been weird. She looked at Scarlet's eyes, as pretty as they were, as she talked to Alice. She had real beauty too but it was off limits as was most or all the school I'm sure as Alice's lifestyle of choice wasn't widely accepted amongst people with enough wealth to do as they pleased. "I'll never listen because your being nice and now were late for class I'm sure." As she said it, it reaped true. The bell rang and they were now late for class and Alice typically was more a punctual person but it was her first time in these classes so that didn't help shine a bright light on her at all.

Before she walked away to her next class she ripped out a piece of paper from her notepad, scribbling as fast as she could, wrote her cell phone number down and threw it at Scarlet. "Text me!" she yelled as she ran to the class trying to squeeze threw the crack in the doorway before the teacher finished shutting the door.

Alice sat in class, a desk in the middle of all her fellow students, with her notepad and pencil out but not taking notes. She daydreamed about Scarlet and how she looked when she laughed, her body, her voice. Alice looked it all. Everything this girl seemed to do was cute. Alice seemed to be slowly falling in love with her but it was bad. She was falling in love with someone she couldn't be with. Forbidden love.
Back to top Go down
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

PostSubject: Re: my goddess   my goddess - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 2:01 am

As Scarlet would talk she spoke lightly about everything that doesn't matter, her lightly blue eyes would dtrift over to a pretty brunette across the room. It would only take a few moments to make it very clear to her that this wasn't just a simple glance, but a quite vivid look as she checked her out. Scarlets eyes would watch as how long she refused to look away. Scarlet would almost growl under her breath at the idea of Alice happily likeing anyone, expeshially someone that looked like that. Scarlet would have to change that in due time of course.

The day would fly by, a few texts between her and Alice but it wasn't much. Scarlet would happpily stand outside the building looking around. After a few moments she would finally see the young girl walk out of her class as Scarlet would quickly running to the girl with a smile.
Ok ok ok come on hurry up lets go. You get to come see my house today, and well even more then that I got some more questions for you. Lots to talk about so hurry up. Scarlet would grab Alice by the wrist basicly dragging her to the car and setting her in.

Scarlet would look over smiling as she moved quickly putting her keys into the ignition as she moved out of the parking lot. As she moved down the road she would quickly pull down a drive way, down a nice fensed in road. After a moment she would pull next to a gate as she would hit a few keys as the gate would open leading into a very large, very nice house. The car would slow down as she parked in front of the building. She would basicly skip into the building. As she would push open the doors as a beautiful living room would shine as they walked in.

Scarlet would nonshalauntly walk from hall to hall finally leading into a large beautiful bed room. As they passed Scarlet would eye a blue pool in a glass hall. Scarlet would smile as an idea came into her mind. Ohh we should go swimming, come on lets go. As she spoke she would grab Alice's hand bringing her into the room.

Living Room
my goddess - Page 2 Living-room-chairs-at-luxury-mansion-design-with-interior-wood-furniture

Frontview of House
my goddess - Page 2 New-jersey-stone-mansion-19-million

Scarlet's Bedroom
my goddess - Page 2 LavelleBR04_33
Back to top Go down
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

PostSubject: Re: my goddess   my goddess - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 2:04 am

Scarlet would sit in a class slowly drifting off to sleep just as her phone would ring with a text. Just as her eyes would close a new room would appear, a cloud upon with a table. Across the table sat a beautiful blonde girl with flowing hair. Scarlets eyes would follow the hair down as it passed her neck laying just at her bare chest. Scarlets eyes would slowly drift away, her breast pushing her hair forward just so lightly hidden but so obvious. Scarlet would blink a few times unable to move her eyes from the perfectly formed breast in front of her, a part of her just wishing the hair would move giving her a better view. Her eyes would fall lowed down the smooth silk skin flowing onto her perfectly formed hips, her pussy just lightly hidden under a small trimmed bush hidden in her legs. Scarlet would blink lightly as her toungue would lick her lips, through nervousness but it was enough to draw the girl.

Scarlet would watch as she moved her hair flowing as she walked forward exposing her breast and small cute nipples. Her hips wold sway lightly as she walked giving Scarlets imagination more then she could handle. The view was never something she would ask for but she could most certainly stare for hours. By the time she arrived next to her, Scarlets entire body was hote, as the young girl almost sweated as she looked down at her own clothing. A tight tank top gripped her young body leaving nothing to the imagination with a short skirt gripping her inner thighs. She knew that she was just begging for it right then and there.

Beore she could even react Alice stood next to her, an embrace beyond anyother dream lips pressing against her as her long bod contored to her. In a second Alice was holding her tight, one hand on her waist the other and the rim of her shirt as her tounge met into her mouth. As her tounge would make soft swirst with her own, Alice's hand would slowly rise up her shirt sending long pleasurable shivers down her spine. Every inch made her feel more light headed as the first touch against her bare nipples sent a soft moan out of her mouth. Alice's soft hands would rub soft on her hard nipples before squeszing each breast, as her mouth would meet her neck kissing and sucking light on her sensetive neck.

Just as quickly as her hand would make her way to her chest it would leave running up her leg softly lifting up her skirt, slowly tiptoeing up her leg as it tickeled her soft skin only inches away from her sensitive clit. She would would rub lightly getting closer and closer every time tracing it under her skirt that left Scarlet moaning before the lightest touch would drive her crazy.
Back to top Go down
Tori
Admin
Tori

PostSubject: Re: my goddess   my goddess - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 2:41 am

Alice glanced again at the girl not taking as much time to look at all of her then looked back to Scarlet. "Whose that? Please tell me she likes women and is single..", she would ask while twirling a single strand of her hair around her finger, placing it in her mouth holding onto it with the tips of her lips looking at Scarlet's facial expression. It wasn't a happy one. "Are...you...okay?" She asked worried she did something wrong. Clueless as to what had happened, but after noticing Scarlet's unhappiness toward her for a moment, she waited for a reply then she shrugged. "Okay well, I have to go to class. Text it." she said before running off waving behind her.

The rest of the day went by fast as texts flew one after another in between Scarlet and Alice all afternoon. She was so excited and happy to have such an amazing friend already and couldn't wait to see her house. She knew it would be big and nice. But how big and nice would be more then she knew. Maybe a bit overwhelming almost, she thought as Scarlet's car creeped along the pull in area in front of the gate before entering the driveway up to the house. Her house was so big! You could tell from outer look it was full of rooms. They parked the car then walked in. "So this is what you call home? Its a bit much...kind of...overwhelming." If this is what Scarlet's house looked like then Alice was way out of her league. She could never dream of dating let alone marrying someone used to having so much wealth. She could never afford the type of lifestyle Scarlet would want if she did turn her and they got married.

"So about the questions you wanted to ask me?" She pried, asking her while leaning in making sure she would take this seriously and ask her. She walked through the doors of Scarlet's mansion home and her jaw dropped on the ground. Her house was beautiful, big, and extravagant. Apparently that was the family's style because every room she passed till Scarlet's bedroom was nice, big, and highly decorated. Alice followed as she was dragged. "Skinny dipping anyone?" She said winking and her facial expression turned into a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

PostSubject: Re: my goddess   my goddess - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 7:00 pm

Scarlet's eyes would glare at Alice and the girl. In only a few seconds she had been replaced by that little hussie. She would look at the girl, comparing herself to her. She was pretty, but not that pretty, didn't dress as nice as she could, and her body was just very bland. Scarlet at least hoped that she looked better then that girl, but aparently it was close enough. A part of her felt silly that she was getting jelous of her friend, but she finally found something different in her school and in her life, and she didn't want to share. Scarlet would speak quickly before walking off. Cant remember either crazy or taken, defiantly not gay tho.

Scarlet would smile happily as she walked through the house with a smile. She was happy to show off her house, it was one thing that noone at her school had compared to her her. It at one pont almost made her an outcast it did make her special in a way no one else could ever wish to be. She was happy with her life so be, and at times she loved her home expeshially to show off to new people that had no idea who she was or what her last name was. Yea its really not much but its what I call home.

As Scarlet would step into the room, the lights would turn on throughout the room circleing the pool, as the blue water would glow brightly. With a soft smile she would turn to look at Alice, laughing at her request. The only question was she doubted if Alice had actually brought a swiming suit. Scarlet always had a few extras but to see them try to encompass Alice's boobs would surely be worse then just the entire thing. Scarlet would turn to Alice a bright smile on her face. Ohh well, unless you have a baithing suit under that i guess we will have to? But im sure your justa wanting another look.
Back to top Go down
Tori
Admin
Tori

PostSubject: Re: my goddess   my goddess - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 8:58 pm

"Either way, she can be broken down and turned gay. My new life goal. Turn someone gay." She said walking off for good, waiting for Scarlet to reply holding her phone in her hand. She looked at the girl more as she walked on, she looked like she could be a bit of a whore so just maybe somebody could take her mind off boys for awhile and change those thoughts into ones about girls and Alice was determined to be that person. She had a thing for girls with lip piercings especially when they bite their lip a lot and this girl did just that. It only took that much to turn her on. It was an easy thing to do.

"After seeing my house you say this isn't much? You have your head in the clouds. Your house is amazing. Only something out of dreams. Who are your parents, seriously? Well, I'll never have a chance with you then. Your way out of my league. Guess we'll have to cancel that date." She said jokingly but in her mind that thought was an incredibly serious one. She knew she was rich but this is the level of rich where she could bathe in twenty dollar bills every night and if she lost one no one would care. But the maid who found it. This was insane. Alice could only wish her parents had money like this. Scarlet must have been a royal or famous.

"Haha. I didn't enjoy it that much. My lesbian mind has seen other bodies besides yours. You don't feel like any of those may have shown you up possibly?" ALice said joking around because in all honesty Scarlet was the best looking girl she had laid her filthy eyes on. She wanted her from the moment she saw her. Alice quickly took off her shirt, then skirt, and socks and shoes and with her bra and panties still on jumped into the huge, heated pool.
Back to top Go down
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

PostSubject: Re: my goddess   my goddess - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:44 pm

Scarlet would look back just a few moments before she would walk away, her red hair hanging in front of her covering much of her face as spoke a mouthfull of hair. Ohh really well what makes her so special hmmm, you would regret chaning that? As Scarlet would turn away her face wold be in a light scowel almost as red as her hair as she walked own the hallway bumping into people knocking them out of the way as she went. She wasn't usually one to have a attitude or even to get angry at all at school. She was always the nic quiet relaxed girl at school, but she always did have jealousy issues.

That exact moment would come into mind as she stood by the pool watching as Alice would undress and jump in. Scarlet would watch her carefully, her face redened with her thought of what she might do. She would breath lightly as her hands shaking would move pushing down one button after another from top to bottom as she shirt would fall leaving her lacy tight bra gripping her breast as they would buldge out. She would look down as she moved her thumbs gripping the rim of her skirt dropping it down as it dropped to her feet. Her clothes almost felt like her pertection, a wall to hide behind, enough that she would almost shake. Although she looked cool and confident she was actually freaking out inside. With another breath her hands would move behind her and with one little snap her bra would drop onto the floor only shortly followed by her panties.

She stood only for a second before moveing jumping into the pool as the warm cascaded over her body. The blue scented water felt no restraint as it moved over her naked body, sending relaxing waves down her body. Her hair clung to her face as she breathed lightly, almost afraid to see Alice's reaction to what she did. Her arms would move over crossign her arms over her chest as if she would cold, although it was so much more from embarasment. She would look over seeing the reflection of Alice as she would finally move pushing her hair out of the way as she looked at Alice. Her eyes were glued as if what she was wearing wasn't enough the wet fabric would cling to her body. It would be quite obvious what Scarlet would stare at as she talked her eyes unwilling to move. Meh if I only dated people that were as wealthy as me I would be a lonely girl. Money doesn't matter to me, some day I have always promised myself that I would leave this place and make my own living without any of my family's money. And before i tell you my last name I want that date. Dont want you to be too intimidated. Anyways I have questions. She would finally look away at the rest of her pool, unable to look and not stare. So whats the difference between being with a man and being with a woman?
Back to top Go down
Tori
Admin
Tori

PostSubject: Re: my goddess   my goddess - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 2:49 am

As Alice sunk to the bottom, her feet hit the floor and she kicked off pushing herself out of the water and her hair stuck to her shoulders along with her wet clothes sticking to her form, tight as they could get. She could feel her nipples pointing straight clearly saying she was turned on as she saw Scarlet reaching to take off her clothes. She stared directly at her chest ready to finally see what she had been getting glimpses of. She was the most beautiful woman she had seen but she still had yet to see the best parts of her. As she waited anxiously Scarlet took her shirt and skirt off but seemed to keep going. Alice couldn't be more turned on. She was ready to take Scarlet's straight self right there in the pool with or without her consent.

She dropped the rest of her clothes and jumped in and as soon as she did Alice raced over, looking at her breasts with no shame before her head came up out the water. She quickly turned her head away trying to pretend she wasn't staring. "Scarlet, you are so..beautiful." She said moving over to her looking at her whole body, her eyes looking over every detail she could make out in the water. "We'll have to go on that date very soon." She said not taking her eyes off Scarlet. "Why'd you decide to go completely bare?" She said curious to know since she was suppose to be straight and this was an interesting thing to do in front of your gay friend.

Alice could tell as Scarlet opened her eyes a bit after she was still staring, not at her face, but lower, at her boobs. Alice kept having to fight the urge to kiss Scarlet or do anything else to her. Alice finally stopped staring as she covered them with her arms. "Its too late for that. Firstly, I'm intimidated by you, and your body, then your house and family's wealth. Okay, I'll answer anything you want me to." She said looking at Scarlet's face as water dripped down her face, her makeup running everywhere. "You still look nice." She said smiling at her extending her arms towards her to fix her hair then grabbing Scarlet's hand to pull her to the middle of the pool. "Swim or I'll make you swim with me." She said then floated over to the edge of the pool grabbing onto the side so she could look at Scarlet over the water a bit and answer her question as it seemed like it'd be a serious one.

"The small figure I can wrap my fingers around, which looks hot with a girl's tan skin over my body, the cute texts a girl with send you ending in a smiley face, telling you I love you a thousand times a day and that they missed you when its only been a few hours, how its the cutest thing but also THE saddest thing to see a girl cry. I've never wanted to kill so bad when I see a girl crying. How you can comfort a girl ver pain or sadness and hold her till ever tears done dropping, how you can buy them flowers and they'll be happy every day their sitting in a vase in their room, and that's just the beginning. I've never got that from a man even when I used to flirt with them. I was a tease growing up because I would flirt but never give in to them. Oh, and a penis separates men from the women. We have vaginas. So there. Was that the answer you wanted? What are your other questions?" She asked blushing, embarrassed and afraid she had just answered the question wrong after she had gone on and on with this wrong answer.
Back to top Go down
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

PostSubject: Re: my goddess   my goddess - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 12:57 pm

The warm water would continue to move over Scarlets body slowly relaxing her tensed body. She had never been fully naked in front of another woman before, but with Alice it seemed just as exciteing as with any guy. She could feel her heart beat through her entire body, expeshailly in two very sensitve area of her body. She could hardly imagine in a situation like this that she was ever so truned on. Her sensitive nipples pointed outward rubbing against her arms that she held them against her arms rubbing them as each wave washed over her. Her red hair clung to every part of her body, holding onto her body. Scarlet could just feel that Alice had been looking, although she wasn't sure how she felt about it definatly nothing bad tho. Just the idea that somone was stairing at her body got her juices running.

Although she already knew Alice was looking the simple fact that she would note it in a such a innocent way brightened her face more. Scarlets eyes would drop looking at Alice once again, her eyes starting at her eyes then slowly making her way further down to the rest of her body. Scarlet couldn't use words like that to descripbe what he was seeing. She always thought that Alice was beautiful but now her mind went to other words. Hot sexy, tempting even came to her mind as she stared at the woman her entire figure this time.

Scarlet would move swimming through the water lightly trying to take her mind away from Alice's body and how it made her feel. Her eyes would turn to the shimmmer of the waterfall that fell from the side. You look very pretty too, so how about tongiht we go on a date, I dont have anything to do. Bet it will be your first date with a stright girl. And your just silly to be intimidated, there is nothing speacial about me. My parents probably wont even know you exist for a while, took the same with me so dont be discouraged. Scarlet would move keeping herself afloat following Alice through the pool listening very closely to her answer.

She would move swimming around every now and then looking to see what the lower half of Alice is, her ass was definatly larger but also round and tight. Her mind would wonder to dirtyier places. Hmmm wow you make it seem so great, sooo ummm aaa hmmm what is it like to be with another woman like in bed? Doesn't it get boring?
Back to top Go down
Tori
Admin
Tori

PostSubject: Re: my goddess   my goddess - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 8:12 pm

"How is it your brave enough to jump in completely naked but you stay covered? Which is it? Are you brave or not?" Alice asked her swimming circles around her then stopping in front of her bringing her face exactly two inches away from Scarlet's face, acting as if she was going to finally kiss her. She moved back a few feet already regretting such a risky move. She wanted to get a reaction out of her but maybe this wasn't the time to do something as that.

Alice looked at Scarlet's arms and where they were placed almost as if she could stare at them long enough to see right through them. She wished. She wanted to see her body with her permission, and her not be embarrassed. "I could take my clothes off if that would make you feel better?" She asked almost out of desperation to see Scarlet's body. She was incredibly turned on by her right now. Nothing else could take these thoughts off her mind.

"Your parents don't pay attention to you? How can they do that? My parents pay me too much attention. That's how they know nearly everything. I'm allowed no privacy. They'll find out about you being my friend soon enough I'm sure and I'll have to transfer again. They don't care about my happiness at all. But really, you seem so happy but to have no parents around how is that happy?" Alice begin to rant about her own parents then stopped herself to find out about Scarlet. She was such an interesting person especially with a house like this. It amazed Alice. Her house was huge and never ending from every angle and then here lived this sweet girl who seemed somehow to still have wants but money can only buy so much.

"So, about our date. Where will we go? Where would you want to go? And please, be kind to my wallet while you decide my fate. I'm not made of money. Scarlet. Even though your filthy rich I will be the man in this date and pay for you. I want to." She said thinking of this as a real date even though she knew she was only lying to herself about this being real but if it were she would do how she felt she should which would be to take Scarlet to a fancy restaurant, the nicest in town, pay for everything, pull her chair out for her, and end the night with kissing her goodnight on her doorstep. The only thing wrong here would be taking her everywhere. She wanted to drive her but she had no care to do this with.

"So do you have nothing to say to my answer to your question? And to answer your next question, no its not boring. Its just as intimate with a girl as it is with a guy in my opinion. You see each other completely naked, your hand going up their leg, across their thigh, traveling across their thigh, fingers first! And...just kidding. I'm not telling you that. Its better than you think. We can do as much as heterosexual couples do but better. There's a lot more hand and mouth though..." Alice said fluttering her eye lashes. "I could show you if you like?" She said jokingly but secretly so very serious. Alice swam around the pool making laps as Scarlet kept talking. The conversation was nice. She loved talking to Scarlet because everything she said only made her more interested and didn't scare her away.
Back to top Go down
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

PostSubject: Re: my goddess   my goddess - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 10:14 pm

Scarlet would look at Alice as she asked her about what she did and why. In truth a good part of it was for attention, but it was defiantly fun too see Alice's reaction, she wanted to see a reaction and to even prove a little to herself. She wanted, no craved Alice's attention, it was what made her special and held so many answers to herself, as of what she was. ALthough the longer it seemed she knew her the more clear her answer seeemed to become, but it wasn't so much that she still didn't have her doubts. She knew her reasons weather or not that it was a moment of pashion, the only real question was what to tell Alice. Well you recommended it, and I didn't want you to be all by yourself. But well just never been naked in front of a female expshially b one so intent on staring.

Scarlet would look down as she spoke until she finished as she saw Alice only inches from her. Her eyes met Alice's so ready for her to move those two inches and kiss her. Her heart skipped a beat until she moved away and swam further out at little bit. It was the second time she could have sworn that Alice was about to kiss her, although this time had even more of an affect on her. She would look over Alice's poor excuse for clothing. I know it sounds weird of me, but I think it would help if you did, that way Id feel it was at least more even. Do we have a deal? As she spoke her arms would move unlinking her arms as they fell in the water leaving her body fully exposed down her toes.

Scarlet would swim around looking around the pool house, the waterfall and the stairs that led over the water. She would look over at ALice not so much at her bod just at her. My parents are busy like every other pair of parents that are rich and have buisness around the world. I like my freedom you dont even want to know what I would be like if i was sheltered. Im happy to see them every now and then but as far as people go they arn't my favorite people to talk to. Dont you worry about your parents tho, Ive got around with people im not expose to be around. And dont worry I know where you live now so I wont be to far and you can brag to all the people at your new school how you got a hot red head as a girl friend. [/b]

Scarlet would swim around until she moved under the small water fall that fell into the water. She thought about some of her favorite dates, the places were too nice for Alice to ever afford. Hmm tonight you should let me handle the date, seeing as you have the body, and I have the car. Weather or not Alice agreed it didn't matter people knew her, well enough that she had a tab and never went there. She was kind of excited about the date, she never had any experience in this. If for a day she would get to see what it was like to be lesbian and with a girl, it was her little expirament, although usually she didn't end up naked on the first date.

After a moment she would move out of the waterfall and back into the water. The watter was warm almost like a bath as it washed over them. You know that you make being lesbian seem so awesome, so much better then being straight. I guess you wuld never have to worry about girls not being emotionly there for you, or not understanding what its like. Probably a little mroe equal too. It make a tempting offer but maybe after our date but im not a whore little missy. Speaking of wich I think we should both be getting ready for so our little swim might have to be cut short.
Back to top Go down
Tori
Admin
Tori

PostSubject: Re: my goddess   my goddess - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 1:38 am

Alice looked up from staring down at the water, at Scarlet's face shocked. She blushed fifty shades of red feeling so embarrassed she had noticed but she was so attracted to her she felt like she couldn't stop herself or control her eyes and where they wandered to. "Is it my fault your hot? No! Its yours. Tone it down." She said giving her attitude but in a kidding manner. She started playing with her hair as she continued looking straight ahead at Scarlet's eyes.

Alice took this as a challenge and kept her eyes locked with Scarlet's. She unhooked her bra from the back and threw it to the side on the ground near the pool where the rest of her clothes lay. Then she pulled her pants down revealing her well groomed, shaved, naked body taking them all the way to her ankles and off, throwing them with her bra, keeping all her clothes in one spot. She looked away from Scarlet scared to death now that she was completely naked in front of her baring no more secrets. She had seen every part of her now. She fought the urge to cover herself. She liked Scarlet so much yet being so bare in front of her was giving her such a vulnerable feeling.

Taking the attention off her for a second, she asked, "So why do you not like them or are't fond of them? What keeps them so busy? Girlfriend? Were not going out, silly. If I lie then I won't be able to let the other lesbians know I'm single." Kiddingly, she smiled at her half heartedly wishing she would look offended that she just said they weren't going out like maybe she would want them to go out too.

"The only thing you have to worry about is if their really gay. In the middle of the relationship they don't decide they're not gay anymore. It happens, often. I'm okay with our dip being cut short but...I have nothing to wear...that's dry....or good enough o match up to you. Nothing beats you, birthday suit or not." She said feeling a bit overwhelmed by Scarlet and her over privileged life...again. She felt more out of her league then ever now even though it wasn't a real date. She really didn't have anything to wear. Her parents didn't give her money to spend too often and she was never allowed a job because her eduction was to always come first.

Alice got out of the pool instantly feeling the cold hit her body. She gripped her sides shivering, looking around for towels but she didn't find anything. "Scarlet, its freezing! Do you have towels near by anywhere?" She asked still shivering.

my goddess - Page 2 Down_by_SusanCoffey
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my goddess   my goddess - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my goddess
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beyond The Blood :: OOC :: Creativity Lab-
Jump to: