Beyond The Blood
Hi, welcome to Beyond The Blood!
Beyond The Blood
Hi, welcome to Beyond The Blood!
Beyond The Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond The Blood

Will you help find the right way up Or let me take the wrong way down Will you straighten me out or make me take the long way around I took the low road in I'll take the high road out I'll do whatever it takes to be the mistake you can't live without-TDG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

my goddess

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

my goddess Empty
PostSubject: my goddess   my goddess Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 12:12 pm

The teachers would walk in front of a class, the soft clicking of her heels almost harmonous like, although her voice was not. It was a soft gentle ramble of endless dates and times that never seemed to end, her soft accent was like a lulliby that could put anyone to sleep. It never ented as one sentence led to another and to another. IT seemed like a never end as she just continued on to the next thing.

It was enough to put anyone to sleep, expeshially one certain girl. Her head laid flat against her desk, her aburney hair draped over the desk hanging over down her much of her back dangling lightly shen she moved. Her long eyelashes closed closed over her vibrant blue eyes as they would twitch lightly over the deep dream she had. Her mouth hung over lightly slow deep breathes getting faster as her heart beat faster. Her mind would take her to a bright world encased in white with only one large table. Across the table sat the most divine creature the young girl has ever seen. Dark blue eyes that hypnotized me, thick eyelashes that made them seem more beautiful then the sunset. The kind of eyes that looked right though you in all of the best ways. A voice that could melt a heart so cute, sexy, and absalutly irresistible, making me love every word said. Full thick lips, so tender and juicy that just begged to be kissed over and over again. My heart pounded as i couldn't help but want this little gift of heaven. Her body would move mystically walking to me before pulling my lips to hers locking pashionatly in a tight embrace. The soft sound of my name in my ear "Ohhhh Ashley"

Her eyes would shoot open breathing hard. Her hand would reach to her face feeling her pale skin turn red in a blush as she looked up. Her mind began to race. ]WHy the hell am I having dreams about a girl, im straight right? but damn she was beautiful. Her eyes would flow to the boy sitting next to her as they locked eyes. Her ex was hot just a dick and she couldn't stand the sight of him. Her eyes would quickly shift the last thing she would want is to think that she was blushing because of him. Her eyes would find themselves falling upon someone new, as her cheeks darkened again.
Back to top Go down
Tori
Admin
Tori

my goddess Empty
PostSubject: Re: my goddess   my goddess Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 10:46 pm

A girl with short blonde hair barely able to graze the tops of her shoulders walked down the hall of her new school. A high-class, academy her parents had found her to go to. She hadn't moved, just changed schools. Her parents thought her old school seemed to be going downhill. Financial problems and new kids living in poor areas within the school's new limits reset had joined the school and her parents wanted her out.

The girl had never been to such a school where everyone dressed the same. Everyone in the same uniform, little self expression written on any individual. They all looked so clean and pretty but also..unfriendly. She could feel their eyes following her as if they should stare so hard it would bore a hole in her back as she moved past them. She held a white sheet of paper with her newly printed schedule on it. She had been scouring the halls looking for her classroom, a few minutes late. She was a few days shy of missing the first day back of the second semester.

"Room number 42", she mumbled under her breath to herself. "Ah ha," she said quietly as she placed her hand on the doorknob of room 42. She turned the knob with ease, the door opening to reveal students that had apparently been bored to death. Barely any of them alert enough to realize anyone was peering through the doorway at them. She saw a few look up at her then the teacher so she came in, the door slamming itself shut behind her causing a loud noise to echo down the hall giving her full attention of the entire student body withheld in that particular room and maybe a few others. All that she could see from where she had been standing, so it seemed anyway.

She walked over to the teacher trying not to lock eyes with the teacher for she already feared she may be strict or mad she had come in late and disrupted her teaching. The teacher asked, "And may I ask for your schedule to check your in the right place? And what is your name, dear?" Bashfully she looked up at her replying in the smallest of voice she could muster up, "Alice, ma'am. Alice Greene. I transferred here only yesterday."

The teacher looked at her displeased and uncaring and pointed to an empty seat next to girl in the very back. "Everyone this is Alice. She is a transfer student. She'll need a guide around the school I assume. It appears she can't tell time." Alice walked down the aisle of desks which sat side by side with gawking faces watching as she stepped past them.

As she got to her seat she put her brown, leather saddle bag on the floor beside her before sitting down. She slid her legs across the wooden chair under the matching desk. She took her pencil out of her bag with a pad of paper ready to take notes. As she sat in her desk she fixed her dark gray skirt, smoothing out the wrinkles and untucking her white long-sleeved, button-down shirt out a bit more.

Looking around the room at all the unfamiliar, mostly unwelcome faces, her gaze stopped wandering as she looked at a girl staring at her across the room. She smiled as the girl gave her a displeased, unwelcome turn up of the nose and stopped peering over her shoulder at Alice. Alice looked down at her desk, reading the writing on the desk as the feeling of being alone came over her even more now. It seemed like it was going to be a hard semester already with the unwelcome committee spreading their unwelcomeness around.

Last edited by Tori on Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

my goddess Empty
PostSubject: Re: my goddess   my goddess Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 6:01 pm

Scarlet's eyes would fall upon a true blonde beauty, a young girl about her own age came walking in, an exchange student aparently a certain Alice Greene would walk in. The young girl looked very confused and even a little scared. Scarlet would watch the girl as she would take a seat only a few seats away from her. She was defiantly very different from the rest of the girls at this school, and it was very evident at that. Scarlet would watch as some of the higher class girls would stare her down. Those that weren't like them, those that didn't have a lot of money were looked down upon, punished as if they didn't belong.

Scarlet didn't believe in such things, money doesn't make ones worth, but rather a persons own self. THis girl was different tho, something that the school needed a breath of fresh air. Scarlet would just simply smile, as she leaned back down just ready for the teachers lulibuy of a lesson to begin again. She would watch as girl looked down at her desk, as her face warned for the most but ready to take notes as the teacher began to speak again.

Scarlet's mind remembered her first day at the school, quite the opposite greeting from the students but just as lonely. Her name was just a little to well known amungst the students, people were just afraid to talk to her. In an eye of kindess before she went back to sleep she would lean over her red locks falling down her body as she leaned over. A light whisper to the girl's ear. Dont bother taking notes, we all just cheat in this class anyways so I would just go to sleep. And dont mind the rest of them they are just a little crankey after getting woke up. With her smile she would lean back to her own desk, as quickly as possible to avoid the attention of the teacher.

The teacher would stop after just a moment looking down and notice the usual a class of zombified kids just ready to go to sleep and a girl in the back talking. Excuse me Miss Rose would you like to share with the rest of the class. Scarlet would simply role her eyes as her hand quickly met her face, partly due to the fact that was not even close to her name, and partly due to the fact she would probably have to hear another hour of why she shouldn't talk in class.

Scarlet would muble out of the side of her mouth, I hate you. before more loudly announcing that. I was just saying that I would love to be the new girls guide. . The teacher would nod and continue to babel on about stuff no one really cares about. While Scarlet would drop her head on the desk hating herself for volunteering for more work.
Back to top Go down
Tori
Admin
Tori

my goddess Empty
PostSubject: Re: my goddess   my goddess Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 1:03 am

Alice looked over at the girl. Her hair falling over her shoulders, in front of her chest. If not for her hair, Alice was getting a full view of Scarlett's chest. She sat listening to what the girl said then darting her eyes toward the teacher then back to Scarlett watching the conversation continue then back to her chest. As the teacher turned back around to write on her white board, Alice turned her body toward the girl's, swinging one leg over the other.

"So your name is...Rose? You know my name I'd assume. Thanks for volunteering to be my guide. You don't have to though. I just need someone to point me in the right direction...." Her voice started to wander.."And I'll find it eventually....after I wander around the school aimlessly, having no clue where I am." Her voice picked back up as did her face back to the girl's as she spoke up a bit again. "Maybe I do need one...curse of being new I guess."

The teacher slammed the book she had been holding down on the desk as hard as she could. "I'm glad you made a friend but if you both don't be quiet in my classroom you will get detention. You've talked through and/or disturbed the first part of my class. Now, if you two don't mind, I'd like to make the best out of the last 30 minutes of the class. Thank you." She said as she turned back around explaining the lesson.

Alice turned to the next page in her three-ring binder ripping out a page and writing on it. She handed it to the girl. If the girl would open it to read, she would see it says, 'Is the teacher always like this?'

As the bell rang Alice looked around seeing everyone get up gathering their things. She picked up her books and put them in a stack sliding them back into her bag pulling the flap back over the rest of the bag. She slipped out of the side of her chair pushing it under the desk as she stood up. Her boots squeaked on the marble floor. She looked over at the girl wondering if she should walk out or wait for her. She nodded in her direction as a sign of good-bye which could also mean, take the lead.
Back to top Go down
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

my goddess Empty
PostSubject: Re: my goddess   my goddess Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 1:06 am

Scarlet's face would lay against the cold wood of the desk, her skin tingled reddened by the harsh sting of the desks contact. It was a little melodramatic of her to actually head desk at her own stupid mistake, but the situation seemed to call for it beyond she doubted that anyone would notice, although she really didn't mean to do it so hard. Her blue eyes would peer to the side looking to see if the new girl was still watching her. A soft smile would slowly curve up her face as she lifted her head off the desk looking back to the rest of the class but a little more importantly the new girl that sat beside her. Scarlet would keep up her grin trying to pretend everything the teacher said and the fact that she slammed her head against the desk never happened. But it seemed that she was stuck with the new girl. As Scarlet looked at Alice, her mind began to ponder this new girl. If she didn't know any better she could swear that the girl was staring at her chest, but it was probably just her long hair. It was nice to finally have one person that didn't know who's daughter she was.

Scarlet would look forward at the teacher listening to the girl while she rambled about being lost. Her rant was enough to put a smile on Scarlets face a real one this time, although she knew that it would gather a certain trolls attention and in only a moments time the teacher would yell at them again. Scarlet would only nodd again at the teach then lay her head back down on her desk prepared to go back to sleep. She would feel a piece of paper as she looked on it and smirked mildly. She would grab a pencil writing real quick before sliding it back to Alice. The note read First my name is not Rose, dont expect her to remember your name either. The name is Scarlet you call me anything else and ill kill you, but she varies in crazy. You should just sleep like the rest of us.

With her sending of the letter Scarlet would close her eyes, her mouth closed as her chest slowly rose and fell as she started to nodd off to sleep. Although her sleep got interrupter far to soon by the bell, as her eyes shot open. She would sluggishly move getting up, packing up her stuff and in line with the rest of the students. Her red hair would swing lightly as she walked looking up to see Alice. She would walk on past her looking back to make sure she was following. Well lucky for you, next period is lunch and free time, you can sit with me easier then trying to find where you belong already. She would smile as she walked out of the doors of the building without looking back and taking her place on some steps under the shade of a tree. Under the tree sat three other students, a guy with a guitar and two girls one busy eating and the other busy with her books. Scarlet would take her seat at the top step as she would reach into her bag taking out an apple and biting into it. The weather seemed perfect under the shade. Scarlet would look into the sky as she ate peacefully intel a guy came along stealing the apple from her hand and taking a bite into it. Scarlet would turn hitting him. Fuck off shirkey dink, were done Her ex botherig her like he always did. He would simply laugh and walk away with her apple. Sorry about that, an annoying ex of mine. Urggg guys am i right .
Back to top Go down
Tori
Admin
Tori

my goddess Empty
PostSubject: Re: my goddess   my goddess Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 4:00 pm

Alice followed Scarlet down the hallway walking at her side in sync with her steps. They kept walking till they reached two doors side by side lined with sunlight. As she opened them the light sunlight encased the doors. They sat near a boy and two girls. They were all busy doing different things in their own light world.

As Scarlett spoke Alice looked at the ground beside her, "Yeah..boys. How long have you guys been broken up? I haven't gone out with anyone but this one guy I had been friends with forever last year and it ended bad. He stopped speaking to me. He hates me now so yeah...boys. You must have a lot after you. Your so pretty." She said looking at Scarlett's face before her eyes began wondering lower and lower, noticing every feature that made up this beautiful goddess.

Alice turned her head toward the boy and two girls staring at her. She took out a salad from her bag and added some dressing completing her caesar salad packed from home. "Hi." She said waving her fork in her hand at them. "My name is Alice. I just transferred today. Do you guys know when tryouts start for any of the sports? Do you play any?" She said looking at Scarlet and the three others. "Hey Scarlet, what's your next class? Do you like going here?" Alice leaned over near Scarlet propping herself up with her arm.

"So why did you and that guy break up? He keeps staring at you. He seems really in love with you." Alice turned to look at him, watching him stare over at Scarlet. He almost looked sad as if he thought it wasn't over.
Back to top Go down
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

my goddess Empty
PostSubject: Re: my goddess   my goddess Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 5:07 pm

Scarlets eyes would look back at the boy that walked away with her apple. He was truely a handsome guy, georgous in fact, great body, and even popluar. Most of the girls in the entire school wanted him, but he was dick simple as that. He was nice to look at but nothing that attracted her at all, in truth none of the guys at her school interested in the least. Her biggest loss was her apple that went with the man, and one of her only meals. Her stomach would growl as she would regret only bringing an apple, but would just have to wait school was over.

Her eyes would turn to Alice, a smile on her face to declare that she wasn't bothered by him at all. She spok softly and smoothly as she remorsed her apple looking at everyone elses food. We broke up, like a week or two ago, he was a dick so i dumped him. I wish i had never dated him. As she spoke the two girls dropped what they were doing and looked up like they always did when anyone talked about that David, their eyes full of envy at the idea of dating him. By now the boy with teh guitar would notice the blonde as he sat up with a smirk taking her hi as a reason to hit on her.

Scarlet not even done with what she was saying would put her foot out pushing the man down the steps as she wrapped her arm around Alice's waist. Back off Alex, she is mine. She would laugh after to show that she was kidding but kept her arm wrapped around the girl to get a reaction. Well track is up in a week or two and none of the rest matter so yea. And our next class is gym, and i dont know how I will get through it with no sleep in my class, She spoke her last words with a playful glare.
Back to top Go down
Tori
Admin
Tori

my goddess Empty
PostSubject: Re: my goddess   my goddess Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 5:47 pm

Alice looked over at the boy to see what she was talking about. She saw no amazing looks. He just looked like a player. Nothing hot about that. "I don't see any part of him as 'hot'. He's not my type. I've dated people like that. You just wish you could tell yourself how much of a waste of time they'll be before hand."

Scarlet put her arm around Alice's waste. Alice turned to look at her looking shocked. "We just met and you already have claim? I don't look easy, do I? Besides, your not the type I go for." Alice winked in a kidding manner trying to ignore Scarlet having her arm around her confused as to how to act. She was in discomfort from the gesture, but society wanted her to be generally. They don't typically accept the homosexual population.

Alice remembered the guy at the bottom of the stairs and looked down at him getting up slowly. She walked down the stairs to give him a hand, still standing kneeled down resting her hands on both her knees. "Are you okay?" She asked while laughing at the painful expression displayed on his face. "But seriously..," she asked extending her hand out to him to steady him as he stood back up walking up the stairs.

As they reached the group again Alice said, "Wait." She put her hand on his head taking some freshly cut grass out of his hair and fixing it back for him. "Sorry. It bothers me. I hate messy hair." She sat back down beside Scarlet. "Hey, will you show me where we can buy food. I want desert. I forgot to pack anything else." She said smiling at Scarlet, mesmerized by her beauty.

She was so damn hot, Alice thought. 'If only she was gay or bi or just slutty. That works too.' She got up ad walked into the cafeteria, looking around for something to eat. Anything would do. "Your friend Alex seems nice. What are the other two like? The girls. They don't seem to talk much." She said looking down the buffet line of food, making a decent sized pile on her plate of food. "I'm so hungry. I've been trying to go on a diet but it doesn't seem to last. Ever." She said passing by a basket full of brownies and cookies then another filled with fruit.

She grabbed some more food and walked to the check out. The lunch lady spoke as they stopped walking, "$3.50 ma'am." Alice rummaged through her purse everywhere with no wallet or money to be found. "Oh no. I don't know what happened to my wallet. I had it in my purse this morning. Its where I put my student ID to get in the school. Now what? I guess we can starve together. And my diet continues.." Alice said feeling so embarrassed and pathetic she had no way of paying for her food.

She would've had the money but if someone had stolen her wallet, what could she do?
Back to top Go down
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

my goddess Empty
PostSubject: Re: my goddess   my goddess Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 6:44 pm

Scarlet would look over at Alice smiling as she commented on the boys appearance. It was hard for to talk to anyone about their break up without getting those looks. It was annoying that everyone was on his side, even her own friends adored the ground he walked on. Even if she was just acting nice, it was a nice gesture none the less. Although it all seemed a little fake on how she said she dated other people like him. I hope you know your like the only girl in the school thats not just waiting for their chance at him. Its quite nice I must say, so what is your type my dear.

You could never really tell who Scarlet really was in school, not until she was with her friends did her playful attitude came in. She would let her arm fall down holding herself up as Alice went down the stairs to save the poor boy that fell. You dont have to worry about him, thats not the head that he thinks with anyways. Her comment would go past Alex as he happily let the young girl help him up and back to his place. His adorning eyes much less ginuine then his smile as he hit a few notes on his guitar.

Scarlet would smooth down her skirt as she leaned over taking a pinch of Alice's salad before she got back, but did not hide that she was chewing as Alice was fixing the boys clothes. She would happily get up at the idea that she could get more food without having to steal more of Alice's. She would hold out her hand ready to help Alice up. Come along this way my dear, I hope you know I will win you over yet. She would find their way to the cafetria as they walked through the line at all the food making her mouth water. Her eyes would only move after she said something about dieting. Her eyes would make their way down her body, first to her stomach then to the rest of her body. Her eyes would simply move from one thing to the next until it laid on her ass watching as it moved as she walked as suddenly said. Your still hot, caugh you dont need to loose a pound. The last part was more of her normal playful voice. To avoid what just happened she would move grabbing things that looked good and putting them on Alice's plate as they wakled along to the end.

Although when the lunch lady would stop waiting for the money Alice didn't seem to have it. Scarlet would stare at the girl for a momment wondering if was to just become another mooch and maybe she did know who she really was. But after a second it all seemed to jenine as she would move pulling out a card and swipeing it, before turning taking a apple off of Alice's plate and brownie that she put on. Am I your type now. And dont worry well find your wallet sometime. With her final words she would take a big bite and walk back outside.
Back to top Go down
Tori
Admin
Tori

my goddess Empty
PostSubject: Re: my goddess   my goddess Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 12:16 am

"He looks conceded. Don't you think? I think that takes away from looks for sure. By the way some of this food was going to be for you. I don't want you to starve because he stole your food. You've been very nice. Seems you thought I should buy you food too, huh? I will pay you back when I find my wallet unless it was stolen. It has to have been. I haven't even a locker yet so where would I have put it? Ridiculous, " She said taking a bite of a chicken sandwich she had picked out in the cafeteria.

"These are so good. How is it your food is better than my parents cooking? My mother, she's a chef at the best restaurant in town. She never let's me eat anything fried. Fried food is so good!", she says as she continues stuffing her face like she had never eaten before. "My type? Complicated." She said after noticing Alex staring at her. She smiled at him then looked back at Scarlet.

By the way, I noticed you eating my food. Thought I'd have to buy you an apple so you'd stop helping me eat my food. And yes I do need to go on a diet. For one, my chest area....uh hm...is a bit too big, don't you think? And my waist. My mother tells me all the time how big I am, that I should lose some weight and I quite agree with her. A mother wouldn't say that unless its true, right? She looked at Scarlet with concern seeking her opinion.

"I don't know. Do you have smarts to go with that smartelic sense of humor of yours? Maybe then you would be, my dear." She said as she laughed. "And how are we going to find my wallet? If someone's taken it, they won't return it and anyways, if we found them, what are we going to do, ask nicely?" She laughed even more. She liked Scrlet a lot already. Between her looks and personality, she was the perfect match but it was only the first day of knowing her, it might change.
Back to top Go down
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

my goddess Empty
PostSubject: Re: my goddess   my goddess Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 7:17 pm

Scarlet would lick her lips as she took another bite of an apple the juices running down her lips as she wiped them away before biting the apple again her juices as she ran her lips over the apple. After chewing a few seconds she would swallow a large gulp. Her lips wrapped in a smile while still chewing, inbetween bites she would speak slowly. Dont worry, people know better then to mess with me, it'll turn up. What you should worry about is how delisious this food is. As she spoke she would reach over taking another item off of Alice's plate.

This food is alright i guess but not amazing, and your parents cook, my parents hardly know how to use the microwave. And your not fat, since when has having boons and an ass a bad thing. I think your mom is just crazy. But if your offering I would take some of that. Scarlet would look down at her own chest, of good size for how skinny she was but she still wished for more. Scarlet would look over to see the other girls doing the same and Alex staring at all four. With a soft growl she would move pushing him down the steps again. The other two girls would laugh.

After a second the bell would ring, and it would be time for everyone to go back in. Scarlet would quickly walk to through the doors, and down the hallway until she got to the gym as she almost ran into the changing room. She would move quickly taking off her blouse to reveal her pale skin only covered by a white bra and panties. She would open her locker and put on a tshirt and a pair of short shorts as she would turn to look at Alice. Sorry about that, I just dont like getting undress in front of all the other girls, I just feel embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Tori
Admin
Tori

my goddess Empty
PostSubject: Re: my goddess   my goddess Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 12:46 am

"What happened to me being hungry? I guess you don't believe in sharing then." Alice laughed then pulled the tray back in front of her before winking at Scarlet then taking another bite out of their brownie. "You have good taste in food. Mhmmm.." Alice replied, while still eating the brownie pulling apart from the bite she had taken in her mouth which was completely full with food, mainly brownie.

"No, my mom cooks. My dad says its woman's work...wait did you just offer to take my boobs? You like boobs?" Alice said with one eyebrow up almost kidding but it was more a test, curious to know what she would say. "Anyways. Lesbian. I am fat. Its my ass, my hips, my thighs, my everything. It doesn't fit as nicely under these cute short skirts as yours does." She said pointing at her figure. She kept looking down at her skirt, examining a loose thread, continuing to pull at it, fidgeting with it out of nervousness.

Alice looked down at her pair and casually looked over at Scarlet lowering her gaze to Scarlet's set while she continued looking them over herself. "It can't be that bad, it not like your incredibly flat chested like some girls. At least you can't balance a cup on your chest. I'm not saying a cup could stay in between them either but at least a cup couldn't stay balanced on top of them. As the last few words slipped out of her mouth, she realized what they were talking about and how weird this was and quickly looked down in embarrassment.

Thankfully the bell rang, saving them all form this awkward conversation. It couldn't have been more awkward after how serious Alice had taken the whole thing and was checking Scarlet out. She needed to be a bit more secretive about her feelings if she wanted this place to last longer then her last school. She really needed to make some friends here or her parents would make it worse by sending her away to a boarding school next. Anything to keep their daughter from 'embarrassing herself or them by "being gay". '

They thought this was a faze that she would eventually work herself out of if they punished her enough. They ad even gone as far as taking her to a Christian guidance counselor to help pray the gay away. And after they caught her having sex with a guy last year they realized they had gone too far one way and decided to move her to another school and start completely fresh. The people at her new school would never mingle with any of the same people she knew at her old school so it was a complete fresh start only a few more miles from home.

As soon as the bell rang she saw Scarlet jump up and immediately start running for the cafeteria doors Running as fast as she could, she was beginning to get a little self-conscious running with her through the halls, her skirt fling every which way. She hadn't thought to wear any shorts under it so people could possibly see under it as they ran. They kept running till they reached the big sign above the doorway saying 'GYM'. Wellness class always seemed to fun. She couldn't wait for it to start. A grin forming on her face when she saw Scarlet. Her facial expression sent a completely different message of her thoughts on the class.

"Oh, its fine. Yeah, I understand but did I bother you? I didn't look or anything. I just didn't know why we were in such a hurry so I was changing really fast to and...I really promise I wasn't. But why are you embarrassed? Your kind of hot so I don't see why your so shy about it. Her face blushed before speaking as she watched the girl get undressed then dressed again. She was just so sexually attracted to her and honestly, couldn't keep her eyes off her. This girl had nothing to be shy about.

Alice quickly undressed too, first removing her shoes, then unzipping the side on her skirt letting it slide down her legs all by itself then unbuttoning her white collar dress shirt. She bent over wearing nothing but her light pink, black laced bra with the panties to match, letting her shoulder-length blonde hair fall in front of her face as she took the hair band from off her wrist and coiled her hair up in a messy bun putting it up and standing back up. She took an old t-shirt out of her bag from her old school's track team and put it on after pulling her pair of short black nike sports shorts on, putting them on one leg at a time then sliding them up her long, thin legs.

When she stood back up again she was at full height. When standing straight up she was about 5'8". She wasn't even close to being short. Her parents were tall too but she was both their height then she kept growing and actually turned out to be a few inches more. She had always been tallest in her class,never under and now wasn't any different. She was used to towering over most the girls. They were almost always very short, ranging form 4"9' to 5"6', if any taller it was maybe 2 or 3 girls. No more. She was different. She could never get a break, always standing out of the crowd....literally.
Back to top Go down
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

my goddess Empty
PostSubject: Re: my goddess   my goddess Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 3:20 pm

Scarlet would chew as she thought about the food. It wasn't bad by any means, still not what she was used to, no five star resteraunt. My mom wouldn't know how to wash fruit, but this food is alright , more of a fancy resteraunt type, and of course apples.

Alex would lean on his guitar, his arm wrapped over it as if ready to play, but not one string was plucked. His eyes were locked on all the girls looking at eachothers boobs, pushing their chests out. To a boy like him it was his heaven, every girl just flaunting their stuff. He spoke melodicly, Now now ladies, you all look great nothing to bicker about, but maybe we should show in person to really compare. [/b] Scarlet would stare at Alex with an angrey stare as she looked over to see Alice starring just and intensely.

Scarlet would cross her arms around her chest, a little embarrassed by everyone just staring at her boobs. Her face turned red as she shlyly looked away. [b] Yes I'd like some boos on me and well I wish I had that little etra bulge under my skirt. Im just skinny.
Alice's words rang through Scarlet's ears, maybe she took them more to serious then enteded but she truly wish hers were bigger. The idea that Alice's had focused so much on her chest completely went over her head without much thought. Although the others did seem to look at Alice weird.

Scarlet never even thought about Alice looking at her as she changed. For some reason it just didn't bother her that she was in there. Alice just didn't seem like the type to judge and they had already had some kind of connection. Dont worry about it tho, you dont bother me its just all of the other girls that do. You are just different, and your sweet but in not hot. Scarlet would turn around after she got ready, pushing out her ass a little insciqure about her body from before's talk. Honestly tho, do I look alright.

Scarlet really thought of nothing when turning around to talk to Alice as she would anyone else. The timeing was perfect tho to see an eyeful, the blonde beauty wore lace, black ones that seemed to cling to her body. Scarlet's eyes could not move off of her body, her eyes glued to her curves, she was beyond staring completely mesmerized. She was jealous and envious, and even somewhat attracted. Either way it couldn't be doubted what she was staring at. It wasn't until she would put her shorts on would Scarlet snap out of her trance. She would simply shake her head as other girls would poor into the room, each getting undressed and changing, although Scarlet's mind couldn't get over what she was just staring at. She would just shake her head and walk out onto the court. A volleyball net would be set up and the coach waiting. Scarlet would yawn cursing that she didn't get her nap in as she took her spot.
Back to top Go down
Tori
Admin
Tori

my goddess Empty
PostSubject: Re: my goddess   my goddess Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 8:13 pm

Alice ran out to Scarlet standing beside her. "Well, if it means anything, I think your just the right size. I'd love to be like you. Your the perfect size. And your so pretty" She said looking at her then the teacher as he walked over to them. "Are you Alice? I heard we would have a new student coming in today. I'm glad to have you here. I hope you enjoy yourself in this class, and more importantly that you like it here." He said looking at Alice and Scarlet. "Oh yeah, that's me. The one and only." Alice said after shaking the coach's hand. [color=red]"Oh, actually we have two other Alice's in the class....I'm only kidding. You guys have a good day."[/color] He said after laughing at his own joke then walking away.

"He seems nice. Are most the teachers here decent?" She asked, concerned. The teacher walked into the middle of the gym putting his hands in the air waving them around yelling at the class to all huddle up. "Okay everyone, the game is volleyball. We'll have two team captains. I'll split you all up so we don't have people picking favorites. Then we'll play! You and you! Your captains." He said looking over the group of students standing all around him, pointing to Scarlet and her ex boyfriend.

The coach separated them into two teams and they lined up on both sides of the net in three rows. A girl in the far right corner threw the ball in the air. It almost made it over then Alice jumped up spiking it over the net. The ball hits a boy's shoulder hard, then the person beside him bats t back over to the other side. It goes back and forth for awhile before the score's Alice's team four points, the other nine points. Alice's team wasn't very good.

As Alice stayed near the front the ball came over the net. She jumped up to hit it and missed, letting it hit her in the face. She fell straight down, landing on her back. She stayed on the floor holding her nose as it bled. Blood was going everywhere making her eyes water from such a hard hit. As soon as it happened everyone crowded around her making a big circle. Alice sat up straight looking at her hands and shirt covered in blood. She looked as she had committed a murder. This was a horrible thing to happen on her first day.
Back to top Go down
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

my goddess Empty
PostSubject: Re: my goddess   my goddess Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 11:52 pm

Scarlet would smile as the teams were devided, she was so glad that she was captain against him. A wicked smile came to her face for a moment as the image of spikeing it into his face washed over her mind, corrupting her thought. Some teachers are nice, some arnt just like any other school really. He can just be a little eccentric sometimes, but he pretty much allows us to do what ever we want. But he is still cool. In only a few momentns the game would begin and teams would be chosen, although sadly enough Alice wouldn't be on hers, but it wouldn't stop her compeditive side, she was ready to win.

Scarlet would step back a few steps before, gripping the ball tight in her hands her eyes were centered on it, as with a single flick of her wrist the ball would fly in air. Scarlet would grip her hand tight as she struck the ball sending it flying by whizzing by someones head and hitting the ground. The next hit would do something very simular, but this time the ball would be hit back. Scarlet would move jumping at the net spiking it down. The game would continue as such wither her team winning most of time. Alice did a very good job on her side, but it was amusing to watch her ex lose.

She would move away from her spot as server, and stand by the net hopeing to increase the score. The ball would come her way as she jumped as high as she could spking it down, her stinging in her hand telling its strength as the ball flew straight, right into Alice's face. She would drop to the ground as everyone gathered around her, Scarlet first. made it there leaned over Alice, her hair dangling in her face a bit. I am so so so so so sorry, oh my god are you ok The group would clear and Scarlet would almost carry Alice out of the jym into the nurses office. The nurse would walk in check her nose and allow her to leave if she wnated for some needed rest. Scarlet would happily follow alice out of the room.

Back to top Go down
Tori
Admin
Tori

my goddess Empty
PostSubject: Re: my goddess   my goddess Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 7:01 pm

"You almost broke my nose, Scarlet. I just met you and you've already hurt me. Your ex told me before the game started that you would hurt me I just didn't think it would be like this." Alice looked at her holding her nose in the air so it would stop bleeding and started laughing. "Let's not forget how I have a mild concussion too. If we play volleyball again, we'll be on the same team. I don't want to suffer because of you again." Alice said before walking out of the nurse's office, walking down the hall toward the main school entrance.

"It was nice meeting you, Scarlet. I guess I'll be walking home now....or wait for the bus. I don't know. I'll get home somehow." She says before putting her hand over her head. "Woah...I feel dizzy. I think I'll just sit. Right. Here.." Alice said before slowly sitting in a chair near the double doors. "Wow. The room is really spinning. I thought it going to last for just a minute but maybe not. Whenever this blows over I guess I walk home then." She said sitting in the chair contemplating trying to stand up again then turning to look t Scarlet before waving good-bye to her. "See ya tomorrow."

A few seconds after she waved she let go of the tissue she had had to her nose, also forgetting to hold her head up blood started dripping on her clothes again. "Sorry, this is so embarrassing. My nose bleeds are always so bad. I get them all the time! I'm just not a safe person. I'm always hurting myself somehow." She said still talking to Scarlet as she hadn't had a chance to walk away yet.

As she continued talking to Scarlet a teacher walked up to them in the hallway. "May I ask why you two girls are out of class at this hour standing around in the hallway talking. If you need somewhere to be, I'd be happy to oblige. Were always looking for new faces for our after school lesson." She said pointing her finger at both girls as if to tell them off. "Which class is that?" Alice asked, dumbfounded. "Detention." She rudely replied. "So if either of you would like to not spend time in there you best figure out where your suppose to be at this hour," she yelled back. "Oh." Alice said realizing how dumb she was to expect such a rude lady to be inviting them to anything mildly fun.

After the teacher walked off, Alice looked back at Scarlet. "I guess I'll be walking home now then. It seems to be the only way to stay out of trouble. I can't take another round of volleyball and the school already said for me to leave. If I'm not here tomorrow...tell someone to go looking for me. I must have died or been kidnapped or something on the way home." Waving bye to her again before standing up once more and walking home.
Back to top Go down
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

my goddess Empty
PostSubject: Re: my goddess   my goddess Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 9:38 pm

Scarlet's eyes would be open wide, brightened as she stared at her, although just not the way she did before. Her face was mortified, as mace of true dread her mouth constantly open. She was a woman that hated injuries, real hemophobe. Even the slightest cut would freak her out, and more then that worry her. So the idea that it was her fault that Alice's nose would just gush blood mortified her, made her feel absalutly terrible. I know I know I know, im so terrible and so so so so so so sorry. When i get in the zone I loose track of where im aiming, I would have never meant to aim anywhere near you. But yes I would kill myself if I hurt you again. Her voice would show her panic, speaking quickly and mumbling from one word to the next in complete panic without taking a single breath. It wouldn't be until Alice laughed would she finally take a breath.

Scarlet wouldn't walk but one step behind Alice at any point in time. Scarlets face would change tho, rather confused at the very idea of walking or riding any bus. Scarlet had never even rode in a bus, or walked anywhere, nor did she think anyone would ever want to, it must have been a joke. She would walk with the girl until she sat down, and she would sit with her almost holding her hand as she sat down examining her nose. Her eyes would glare at the teacher that stoped them until Alice would actually ask what class. In that instant Scarlet would bow her head busting out laughing bowing her head has her long hair fell in front of her.

Scarlet wouldn't even allow Alice to finish. Girl you are not walking home, Ill give you a ride here is no need for walking. Pff like I would ever allow you to do anything like that. Scarlet would walk out of the doors happy to leave the building, as she walked across the parking lot. Most of the cars were nice, fancy cars, but there was one that stood out. A red very new shiny red Mitsubishi eclipse. Scarlet would open the door for alice then quickly hop in the other seat. The engine would purr as she turned the key. With a smile Scarlet would set in drive and floor out of the parking lot and floor it out of there. She would look over only after she was long gone from the school. So where we going?
Back to top Go down
Tori
Admin
Tori

my goddess Empty
PostSubject: Re: my goddess   my goddess Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 9:58 pm

Alice's head dropped down in shame. "I cannot believe I seriously fell for that. She's good. She shouldn't talk in such a vague way for students to fall into her trap.." Alice walked with Scarlet to her car, weaving through the cars in the parking lot. "You really don't have to take me home. Its okay. Its probably not best. I don't know if you should." she said. However, she did want her to take her home she just didn't want her to meet her homophobic parents who would want to question Scarlet or ground her later.

They were so against her being gay they would do anything to keep from it being so. They act like its a problem that will go away if taken out of the 'equation.' "And if I act gay, I go to prison. Or what they make my prison. Life becomes hell again and I'll never see Scarlet again." she thought as she stood outside of the school walking along side Scarlet.

She looked over at Scarlet as she got into the Mitsubishi Eclipse that sat before her. It was beautiful. So beautiful. It was freshly painted as a fresh manicure looks after drying. It was the new 2012 model that was newly released. When it first came out, the company was so proud of it. Who knew such a nice, expensive car would go to a young, high schooler barely within her years of driving. If she had this nice of a car, her parents' cars and house must be nice. Over the top. High class. Too nice for anyone like Alice to compare to or ever stand a chance with. To be honest, just seeing her car was very intimidating to Alice.

"Turn here and then just go straight down this road till you get to Locksley Avenue then its the white house. Third house I think that is? Yeah." Alice said turning to look out the window nervous to see what's going to come of this unless she's fast enough at getting out of the car and her parents not see. Tuck and roll. Great technique. If only she wouldn't get hurt. They continued down the road as Alice had instructed. Alice gripping the door handle for dear life scared to death of the thought even, of her parents reaction seeing Scarlet. Basically, they'd freak out if they saw her with a girl but then if they saw her with a guy near the house they'd freak out then too but not near as much.

Alice and Scarlet arrived at her house no parent or parents' car in site. She looked around making sure they were just arriving or leaving. Then, she remembered they had left this morning to visit her grandmother who lived an hour away. So they had some time to hang out here if they wanted. As Scarlet parked the car, they sat in her driveway in silence. "Thanks for the ride. That was so nice of you...Would you want to come in? You don't have to. But you can. Maybe make sure I'm alright...since you did cause me to almost bleed to death. Just sayin." Alice joked.

Looking over at Scarlet she searched her face for a look of disgust, maybe a look of horror at how small her house was, or maybe disinterest. She had never had anyone so...expensive at her house before. No one that ever seemed so high up in rank. No one she ever liked had got to see her house because of her parents. Few friends had seen it. Alice opened the car door stepping out and walked up the stone walkway beside the flower guided path to her porch. She looked through the top window of her door making sure they really were gone and it wasn't a trap they set for her on her first day at her new school. They were gone so it seemed so she put her key in the door, unlocking it, and walked in. Her house was slightly decorated. Her mother was always indecisive with themes whenever they would decide to get new furniture or go out and buy decor for the house.

As she walked in, she closed the door and began walking toward her bedroom, thinking about her day, how she hadn't even got a chance to make it to the rest of her classes. She hadn't even met all the people she was suppose to today and she had already decided Scarlet was going to be the one she looked forward to seeing at school. Who she would sit by in class, talk to, hangout with outside of school away from her house, and apparently, have a crush on but never speak about it because it was definite. Scarlet liked guys not girls. Or so it seemed. She didn't like them looking at her while she changed and she had an ex-boyfriend. If she ever told Scarlet she was gay, she'd never feel as comfortable around her as she did today in the locker room ever again. She could loose a lot with this girl if they ever became good friends.

She turned around looking at Scarlet, standing in the middle of her room. "I know, my house isn't much but...this is it. This is my house. Nothing special." She looked over at Scarlet unsure as to how she felt about the place from her facial expression. She hoped it didn't seem too...middle-class for her. "Oh and yes, I know. Its small and confined...slightly resembling a jail cell how tiny it is. That's the point. I've had a lot of priveledges and things taken away from me. Apparently, I'm bad. My parents think I am anyway." She said sitting on her bed leaving room beside her for Scarlet to sit.

{Alice's Living Room area so you can get a full image of how it looks:}
my goddess Lrarial

{Alice's Bedroom:}
my goddess Green-Theme-Decoration-and-Small-Beds-Furniture-Sets-in-Teenage-Girls-Bedroom-Decorating-Designs-Ideas
Back to top Go down
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

my goddess Empty
PostSubject: Re: my goddess   my goddess Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 9:11 pm

Scarlet wouldn't even acknoledge Alice as her subtle worries about being taken home fell on deaf ears. To Scarlet doing such things were hardly a hastle, let alone she wanted out of the school just as bad as anyone else, so whats a little excuse to get the hell out of there. Let alone with a car like hers, it was so hard not to show it off to everyone. Scarlet would smile flying around turns and corners, testing everything about the car except for the brakes. She would drift onto the street finally slowing down to look out of the houses. The houses were interesting, all pretty small with very plain lawns, they weren't fancy but they were all nice with homey feeling, all much less intimidating then her house. She would finally park her car in the drive way as she walked down. The house was interesting small but in good taste. Scarlet wouldn't wait to be invited in she would simply just step out of the car and walk near the house.

Scarlet pondered if she had ever been friends with anyone that didn't have so much money, never since she could remember did it seem. She would look over to see Alice peering through her window to see if anyone was inside. Scarlet slowly wondered to herself, if people in the neighborhood got robbed so much they had to check their houses. Was it even safe for someone of her lifestyle to be in such a place. She would shrug wondering what harm could possibly happen to her. Her eyes would be quite observant paying attnention to every little thing in the house from the furniture to the decoration, to the size of the room and how well the managed it. Ocashionally she would look over not entenially stairing at Alice's as she walked, before quickly turning her gaze away to another part of the house. Scarlet would pass Alice and plop down on her bed spreadying out wide, her hair covering most of the bed. Your house isn't bad, it decent at least, nice room. Youll have to see my room sometime, its well different. But I like the green its interesting. But you Alice are bad? Yea I think I'll believe that when I see it. Dated one guy, breaks your nose at the frist day of school, yes Im sure you are just the worst. Ohh if you parents really knew what i was like whew they would think i was the worst influence. Scarlet would spread out wider almost kicking Alice off the bed. Nice bed by the way, want to break it in? Scarlet would laugh almost snorting as she looked at the ceiling.

She would lean up a little bit a confused look on her face as she leaned up a little on her elbows as she looked at Alice. Nothing against you, but why is a girl like you going to such a rich preppy school, why would you want to switch schools so late and pay a bunch of money so you can go to school with a bunch of snobs. I hardly want to go to the school and im the queen of snobs.
Back to top Go down
Tori
Admin
Tori

my goddess Empty
PostSubject: Re: my goddess   my goddess Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 12:10 pm

"Thanks?" Alice replied confused. It sounded like a compliment but then it sounded a bit insulting. Was she expecting a horrible looking place with leaks in the ceiling, rats running free, and and mold covering every inch of the walls? She must look poor. She thought she looked fine but maybe it was noticeable.

"Sure! I'm sure your house is really nice! Sorry my house isn't the greatest though. After several mortgages taken out on the house, my parents being laid of from work a couple times then having to switch me to different schools....its been expensive. Which they didn't have to switch me to different school. That was a waste of their own money but anyway." She said getting off the bed, noticing Scarlet was staring at the ceiling still and taking advantage of this moment to clean up a bit. Put the dirty clothes on her floor, her bra amongst a few other things, in the laundry hamper beside the door.

"Well their convinced I am. A series of...several events have happened to land me at your school. The latest was my now ex-boyfriend and I getting caught in my room. My first time and everything. Horrible. I couldn't look at them for two weeks. It was just so embarrassing." Alice said sitting back on the bed beside Scarlet.

"Do you have many gay people at your school? Several people at my first school were. That's why my parents thought they had to take me out of that school. I personally don't have a problem with them." She said almost falling off the bed then pushing Scarlet over an inch or two to keep on the bed.

"My bed's....ah hm...already been broken in. Me. My ex. Yeah.....right.....here." She said pointing down at the bed. "The only reason we got caught is my parents came home from seeing my grandmother early because my little brother told on me. He came home from a friend's and saw his car was here. He's the worse. Do you have siblings?" Alice said looking down when Alice asked why she switched school's so late.

"Oh, funny story actually....I uh....I really....like really.....only....like....sleeping in class unless I'm home. Yeah. So they make sure I'm miserable every school I'm at but see the jokes on them because I'll just sleep more with less friends." She looked away from Scarlet embarrassed because she almost old and now she just looks like a complete idiot. Scarlet couldn't possibly believe her.

"If I tell you something can you please not tell anyone at school. If they knew everyone would hate me even more. It's why I actually changed schools." Alice said hanging her head in shame hating her secret. She didn't really want to tell her but then she did. Once in awhile she was able to find someone to confide in that didn't judge her. They found it interesting more than anything at the other schools. But this school was different and Scarlet was different. She just didn't want to lie to Scarlet because she was her first friend at this new school and she kind of liked her.

Last edited by Tori on Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

my goddess Empty
PostSubject: Re: my goddess   my goddess Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 10:19 pm

Scarlet would lay out spread as her arm wuold move up a little as she grabbed a strain of her hair slowly twirling it around her finger until it was almost to her head. I dont know what I was really expecting in all truth but it is very nice, I like it expeshially your room. I know it probbably makes me seem like the biggest brat in the world, but I don't think I've ever been in a house where well the owners weren't well off. But I really do like you. Scarlet would look back up at the celaeing, she hated what kind of person her family made her. As much as she couldn't stand the people that went to their school, she was one of them. She felt rediculous being nervous about what she said about someone's house.

Scarlet would stare at Alice as she talked about what had happen
789+d especially about the boy, its just didn't seem anything like her. Although when she was told about where it happened her face would change, a sharp scowl. She was fine with sex had even done it herself, more then once. Just the idea that a guys stuff could be on the bed where hse was aying. She would roll over to the side of the bed as she stared at Alice wide eyed. Ewww why didn't you warn me. But omg that had to be embarassing, maybe its a good thing that my parents never check in on me. And yes I have a older sister she is meh.

Scarlet would sit up as Alice said something about gay people. With how things her dreams and eyes were doing recently it was definatly a tough subject with her. She knew no one that was lesbian, or anyone to have ever talked about it. So she was rather intreeged. No i dont think there is a single person in our school thats gay, just doesn't seem to happen. So now now now what happened what you just said doesn't even make a lick of sence. Come on girl my lips are sealed, out with it out with it. Scarlets attitude would completely change her excitement would boost as she stared into Alice's eyes. She was beyond a nosey person, she had everyones secrets, and loved to add to her collection. Her bright blue eyes would stare into Alice's. Speak woman.
Back to top Go down
Tori
Admin
Tori

my goddess Empty
PostSubject: Re: my goddess   my goddess Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 1:28 am

"Thank you. Its not any dream but its what I call home. This is the only place I've ever lived. Maybe someday I can do better for myself and have a house I love decorated how I want. My room is ice I guess but its so small. They don't want me to be able to enjoy myself or be able to hide anything. I used to be in the bigger room across the hall but they made me switch to this room. Like I said, punishment. To keep an eye on me. My parents sleep in the room across the hall so they know if I try sneaking out or whatever. I've done that a lot too." She said without taking a breath. She talked for a while then got out a zip-up CD holder with several DVDs inside and gave it to Scarlet to flip through. Maybe if they had something to do while they talked she wouldn't be bored to death at her house.

"I'm sure your not a brat. You seem like your down to earth enough...you've just never seen how the other half lives I guess. What do your parents do to make so much money? I can tell your kind of loaded just looking at your car. Your house must look really nice." She said smiling at Scarlet as she talked, afraid to come off as judgmental. She hoped she didn't sound like she was trying to win her over like if she wanted to use her for her money, either. Scarlet was just interesting and Alice was intrigued by her. She had never at so close to someone so valuable.

"Because the sheets have been washed since then! Don't freak out. Its not like he rubbed it all over everything...Do you have guys over a lot for that reason?" She asked, one eyebrow lifted. She was curious. She was a very sexual person but not in the same way as Scarlet. She was very sexual with women and only one guy. She was almost certain Scarlet wouldn't have ever done anything with another girl.

"Okay, but if you tell anyone it might be social suicide. It's not something I'm proud of or plan to sport off to the world or anything but....I'm gay...I don't really like guys. At all. I have been with a guy. Once and only that one guy ever. My parents act the way they do over me because their trying to keep me from 'being gay' but that's not exactly possible. They believe in praying the gay away and all that. Ridiculous. I've dated a lot of girls and done things with them but they guy was just me trying not to like girls. I'd rather like guys. I want to but I'm just soooo attracted to girls and I hope you don't think I'm weird or never talk to me again. There's almost nobody that understands. I have no one. No one to talk to about this. They've cut me off from anyone I've ever known at any other school just because of this. I tried to come out to them about a year ago and they told me how I was feeling was probably a hormone imbalance. That's crazy, right?" She said holding her hands out and moving them around, talking while using her hands hoping Scarlet wouldn't react in a bad way to what she was saying that maybe she would understand.

If not, the night would probably turn into Alice crying herself to sleep because she thought she would understand and she didn't. It would end badly. Her new social life that she had just restarted would be gone. She would go back to having no one. She just hoped so badly that Scarlet would accept her so maybe she would have someone who she could talk to, hang out with, and confide in. Anything. Really, she just needed a friend.
Back to top Go down
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

my goddess Empty
PostSubject: Re: my goddess   my goddess Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 11:51 pm

Scarlet would continue to look around the room at everything in the room,comparing every little thing to her own room. In truth it seemed every girls room was the same weather they were rich or poor. The bed, the night stand, window and curtains, all of the keys for any ordinary teen girl's room. Scarlet woud rather proud of her room tho, proud of all of it, almost the opposite of Alice's. All the talk of the parents made her think of her own, just the matter of how little the ever seemed to care. She was truely a bad child, partied, drank, had sex, and even a few drugs. She wasn't the worst kid, but her parents were none the wiser, knew nothing of what she did or would hardly care if the did know. She spoke to them every now and then but not even daily. Scarlet would look up at Alice out of thought, as she spoke. So im down to earth enough, so not completely still up there. See if I ever give you a ride again. Hmpfff what you really could do to get back, have sex in their bed see if they steal your room anymore

Scarlet would lean forward ready to listen to the secret. She knew that taking this weird weird girl home would pay off. Scarlet imagined a thousand reasons of what she could have done but none of them could possibly of been what she had just said. The second she heard that one word her mind was gone. In all truth she just didn't know what to say, or what to do. Her mind already raced to the litle she knew about Alice, a good amount of it was gay jokes, changing, and long conversation about her boobs. Scarlet instantly felt embarrassed, and ashamed. She would just slmply stare at Alice non stop dumbfounded. Then finally Scarlet would close her eyes and look away embarrassed as her face turned a dark red. It wasn't a matter of her being mad just embarrassed, at what she had already done. Scarlet would run her hands over the bed just trying to think of something to say or do.

Finally Alice would finish her plea. To Scarlet the entire situation made her feel uncomfortable on such a deep level, she didn't know how she felt aobut them herself, so what was she expose to do. Scarlet would finally turn to Alice her voice is weak. Well I cant even say that I understand, but you can talk to me about it. So well if you like girls, ive always wanted to know am I hot. Scarlet would turn over on the bed pusheing her ass in the air. She liked to face every uncofortable situation with a sense of humor.
Back to top Go down
Tori
Admin
Tori

my goddess Empty
PostSubject: Re: my goddess   my goddess Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 5:15 pm

"What is this up down talk? Anyway, so you're saying I should find someone to have sex with in my parents bed to get back at them? Do you know what sex with a guy is like for me? Its like a horse ride you don't enjoy. You have to let him have his fun but then keep your urges to yourself like wanting to push him off. Do you not ever feel this way? I mean, really. I promise he wasn't even bad looking. A lot of girls like him but I just don't wanna see a penis. Ever again. That was so gross! And then when it throws up...nasty." She said out of complete seriousness shaking her head in disgust then looking up at Scarlet's face.

"I was wondering, do you, Scarlet, speaking as a 100% straight person, ever look at girls and think anything about their body or if their hot? Is that normal? Sometimes, I feel like I'm just confusing normal behavior with what society calls homosexuality and I wonder sometimes if I'm going through a faze. Like, I'll start liking guys later in life and find out I never was gay. That I'm a fraud. I'm crazy, I know. And then my mom, since I came out she's gotten so religious, seeking out God's help and putting religious quotes everywhere in our house. Even going as far as putting them in my room or my door. I hide them, not because I'm against God but for the reason she's doing it. Oh, and how I'm not allowed to talk to my little brother about it. It'l corrupt his mind. Its all become so crazy this last year. I need therapy just to deal with a family like mine." Alice moved around where she sat changing to a lying position becoming restless and fidgety from how angry all this made her. It was such an uncomfortable thing to live in this household and come out with a secret like hers. There had been few words or attempts to talk it all out in between Alice and her family making living there more the torturous.

Alice moved, stretching her arm out in front of Scarlet almost like it was to give her a kiss but only in the end, to grab the remote to the TV to turn it on and before she moved back she looked over at Scarlet, an inch away from her face being so close. She gazed into her eyes, noting how beautiful they were, only for a moment getting lost in them thinking of so many things less beautiful than them of the same color making them so hard to describe. But only by words meaning great beauty. Alice moved back afraid she had just made Scarlet so uncomfortable, she raised her legs onto the bed bringing them close to her chest, resting her head on her knees peering up at her with scared eyes. The moment was completely unintentional.

She turned on the TV trying to pretend that moment didn't just occur. "So Scarlet, what do you like watching on TV usually? Lately, I've been watching this show, Merlin. Its amazing! Its about the medieval times and the rein of King Uther before his son Arthur takes the throne. I love this show so much I just feel like if everyone watched it they would love it too. Do you ever watch any BBC movies?" Alice said before getting up scurrying to the kitchen to grab a pickle for a snack to eat. She loved them. They may just be one of her favorite foods of all time.
Back to top Go down
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

my goddess Empty
PostSubject: Re: my goddess   my goddess Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 1:29 am

Scarlet would smile lightening up some as Alice spoke, well almost ranted about guys. It was funny how many things she said felt true. Although Scarlet never considered herself gay, she always loved how guys look and how guys look, but sex for her was always weird. She truely hated how guys looked naked like it was just awkward and intimadating to simply watch them. Then sex was different, never that pleasurable and kind of uncomfortable, but the closeness and the foreplay was amazing. Scarlet would simply turn over smiling trying to get comfortable on the bed. Up down? Well calm down now now, I was only kidding, and you could always get a girl to do it with you. Dont get me wrong their penis is nasty, but I really dont think its that bad, and throw up really how old your

Scarlet's smile would quickly fade as Alice asked her question. It was a question she wasn't sure about even to herself. The regular answer popped inside of her head, the normal defensive answer no of course not, but Scarlet knew that was a lie, and the sheer fact that Alice had told her such a big thing, she didn't feel like she had the right to lie. So Scarlet would turn looking away, pondering the answer to that question. She would finally look up hopeing Alice wouldn't notice how long she took to answer and how serious she took the question. I dont know, I sometimes will see a girl and think she is beautiful or attractive, but its not usually their body. I think its natural to have some thoughts, but I dont believe its just a faze, or something you grow out of. Maybe its just tv but I think its a part of you, not something you can choose. Scarlet felt a little but proud of what she said, almost like she knew what she talked about.

Before Scarlet would even realize it ALice would lean over, over ontop of her Scarlets eyes would stare at Alice's. She felt as if it was almost for certain that Alice was comeing onto her as she moved in to kiss her. Scarlet's heart would being to pound in a thousand times a second, she tought she would move or do something to stop it but her body refused to move, her eyes closed as if she was ready to do it. Then after a second ALice would move showing that she was just grabbing a remote. Scarlet felt so stupid and embarassed. She would sort of turn her cheeks redening as she pretended to watch the tv. She had seen the show before, and liked it but it just didn't take priority at the current moment. So you never answered me, am I attractive to females too? She would sort of look away as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

my goddess Empty
PostSubject: Re: my goddess   my goddess Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my goddess
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beyond The Blood :: OOC :: Creativity Lab-
Jump to: