Beyond The Blood
Hi, welcome to Beyond The Blood!
Beyond The Blood
Hi, welcome to Beyond The Blood!
Beyond The Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond The Blood

Will you help find the right way up Or let me take the wrong way down Will you straighten me out or make me take the long way around I took the low road in I'll take the high road out I'll do whatever it takes to be the mistake you can't live without-TDG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Admins unite!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tori
Admin
Tori

Admins unite! Empty
PostSubject: Admins unite!   Admins unite! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 3:32 am

She sat in the moonlight thinking about a dream she had that day wondering if it meant anything or if she should continue to give it another thought. As she did this she began twisting a lock of her hair around her finger as she heard footsteps of someone unknown approaching. She braced herself for a fight. She had had a long night so far and she didn't want to be bothered by anymore drunken males. At the first of the night she had needed to buy some groceries so she went to the 24hour store on the corner from her apartment. On her way, she passes a bar and overtime there's a drunken male who puts his hands on her. Not the best way to win over a female. Anyways, the guy who decided to do so today thought he would be funny and grab hold of her off the street and push her into a wall and woo her there. She kicked him causing him to fall to the ground just as fast as he had swung her round. She ran off before anyone could bare witness to anything else that may happen and went to the park, her favorite retreat.

Last edited by Tori on Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

Admins unite! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admins unite!   Admins unite! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 3:53 am

A soft padder struck of the street a dark figure briskly passed through a alley. The shadowy night held a full moon, casting shadows amungst the city. Slowly out of the alley a man, appeared upon the silent night staring at the sky. His crimson eyes never left the moons as he made his way down the empty streets. He wondered through the streets aimlessesly walking, with no direction or purpose, just a night to ponder the mystery. His stare was only slightly interrupter momentarily to take notice of the fact his stomach was rumbleing and he hadn't eaten for quite some time. She shoulders suck sollumly as he reached into his pocket finding absalutly nothing. Times had been rough, and trouble seemed to hide itself well. Everyone seemed to want peace, but peace wasn't good for a lonely wonderer. As he pondered his perdicument of food, he finally realized he had found his way into a park. As he looked around for a way out he found one of his favorite hobbies a pretty girl.

With a smug he instantly walked closer and closer to the female as his eyes studied her every detail. His hand softly tapped down on the bench making his presence known to the female as he spoke softly. " What is a pretty girl like yourself doing out alone at an hour like this.
Back to top Go down
Tori
Admin
Tori

Admins unite! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admins unite!   Admins unite! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 4:15 am

Tori's thoughts came to an abrupt halt when the stranger began speaking to her. She slowly looked up batting her eyes as she always did, working her charm, pretending to be as innocent as she looked. It usually helped catch whoever was threatening her, by surprise if or when they tried making a move towards her to either fight her or hurt her. Either way she would usually show them their last move wasn't a smart one.

As she began to register what he said realizing she was meant to reply now as he stared waiting. He had came out of nowhere barely making himself known by anything other than a footstep until he was already there beside her. Her thoughts had been interrupted and now she was face to face with a stranger, hungry for blood or food. Whichever one presented itself to her first. The groceries had spilt all over the road in her get away leaving her no choice but to abandon them to save time.

"Me?...Oh. Thinking about the meaning in a dream....so nothing really. And yourself, stranger?"She said this with a calm but cautious look across her pale face while touching the top of a bottle of pepper spray in her purse which lay in her lap across from her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

Admins unite! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admins unite!   Admins unite! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 4:30 am

Kumori's smile grew larger as the woman looked up at him, their eyes meeting as his assumptions were right. She had a face that matched the rest of her body, and beautiful eyes that he could get lost in. With just that first look he knew he had hit the jack pot, a beautiful innocent girl alone in the wrong part of town. Maybe his luck was finally looking up, it would take almost nothing for him to "persuade" the woman to have him walk her home. Then from there the possibilities were endless. He moved effortlessly as he jumped over the bench sitting next to her but not to close.

HIs crimson eyes stared at her with interest as he assessed everything she did, as he planned to use it to his advantage. He studied how her armed grasped something as she spoke. "Ohh dream searching I see, I have come here for much of the same reason just a different kind of dream ". And you can put away what ever weapon you have I mean no harm, i just thought it would be rude of me to ignore such a beautiful girl like yourself. Ohh and before I forget my name is Kumori He looked at here through his jet black hair a smile never leaving his face.
Back to top Go down
Tori
Admin
Tori

Admins unite! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admins unite!   Admins unite! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 4:56 am

"Huh? Oh. No...I was just looking in my purse for something to eat. Haven't had dinner..." She said this while trying to distract his gaze with her sweet, caring eyes so she could let go of the pepper spray and begin to pretend to rummage for a speck of food somewhere in her bag. She came up short, no food to be found. Her stomach faintly made a growling noise. She moved her arms in front of her stomach looking around left awkward from the sounds coming from her stomach.

She smiled back friendly but still cautious. "Beautiful? Thanks.." She quickly looked away, her hair falling from behind her ear in front of her face. Her cheeks quickly filling with a pinkish almost red shade making it very noticeable that she was blushing.

"My name's Tori. And if you don't think its rude of me to ask, what dreams may you be speaking of? Pondering over...mulling....whatever yo would call what your doing?" She turned her body towards him putting her hands in her lap letting her jacket slowly reveal her cleavage which she shortly after, hid away as she had been doing. It was too cold outside and she had been sitting on the bench for so long not thinking about the cold she quickly realized how cold it had got to be outside and her teeth began chattering. It was in the negatives with a chance of snow. Not the type of weather you would want to stay too long having a chat with a stranger in.
Back to top Go down
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

Admins unite! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admins unite!   Admins unite! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 5:20 am

The young man's crimson eyes never left the woman's beauty. He would occasionally look a little lower studying the rest of her body, before looking back into her eyes. He remained quiet for a minute, listening to her speak as he noticed her blush lightly. With that moment he knew he had already won the battle for a walk home, and maybe a little more if he played his cards right. Although the game with this girl started to become rather fun. He non-shaluntly yawned moving a little closer to the girl as he dropped his arm behind her on the back of the bench. He spoke again his voice calm and smooth. Tori you say what a beautiful name to match such a girl as yourself. I wish i could help you with the food, but I seem to be a little low on money right now myself.

He remained silent again thinking of his next move as his eyes followed down to her chest as she seemed to open up her jacket a little more. With it being such a night it was nothing less then a sign. He moved taking off his own solid black coat, reavaling his well tone figure as he lait it on the girl. you look cold, i thought you might like this. And my dreams are far to boring for a night like this, i propose we do some a little more exciting.
Back to top Go down
Tori
Admin
Tori

Admins unite! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admins unite!   Admins unite! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 5:44 am

She smiled now looking rather cheery. "Why thank you and its quite alright. I have the makings of a sandwich waiting at home. No better feast." She said sarcastically as she started to get up. She wrapped her scarf background her neck tucking the tails of it into her jacket. She got up, taking two steps, and looked behind her.

"I've got to get home before I have to de-thaw myself from the bench but if you want....you could.....follow me home?" She said this at first in a nice, kind of tone then slowly turned into a more seductive tone of voice.

"Only if your enjoying our talk. We could take this talk of ours to a more warmer place and have a bite to eat as well?" She winked and turned around still at a halt and after a few seconds she began to walk on. It was too cold to wait around and she didn't like to be rejected. That never does the ego any good.

As she continued to walk a few steps her heels touching the pavement every step could be heard a mile away she stopped to fumble around for her can of pepper spray remembering about the guy at the bar.
Back to top Go down
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

Admins unite! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admins unite!   Admins unite! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 6:02 am

Kumori's smile remained as bright as ever, as he could easily tell the girl was falling for him as much as he had fallen for her beauty. Although it only took food for his attention to be lost, although it had been a while since he had shared a womans company it had been even longer sinc3e he had a decent meal. He almost drooled thinking about flood, as sudeenly he realized she was talking. His attention rose just in time to see the woman get up seeing the last mystery of her body revealed, as his attention couldn't be any more focused as he tried not to stare. He replied quickly as he followed the woman off the bench keep right behind her."Of course i would love to walk you home. And even sandwiches sound amazing with you. His last comment was ment a little dirtier then it sounded as he cuckeled inside his head.

He followed behind her, watching her walk as he whistled care free, happy as could be. He though nothing of passing a loud bar as they walked. It wasn't until a man yelled did Kumori finally take his eyes off this beauty. He turned to see a small group of drunken mathusalah alll seeming angrey at the presence of the two. "Hey punk get lost and save urself some trouble" yelled one man in the center as a they all started to move closer. Kumori just smiled, the night kept getting better and better.
Back to top Go down
Tori
Admin
Tori

Admins unite! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admins unite!   Admins unite! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 2:56 pm

Tori turned around to look at the angry man's face. As she rolled her eyes, she already knew who this was, no need for confirming. They had already been over this and apparently this guy was a sore loser about to be even more sore.

"Oh really? Is that all you'd say? Trouble?...I think I'm more than that...I'm not just a pretty face." The guy runs over and takes a swing at her head and she ducks out of the way a second before he would have hit her.

"That's just mean! How dare you TRY to hit a lady! I don't know if I'm more offended that you got so close to succeeding while being intoxicated or that you tried to hit me in general!" She stood face to face with the drunken man walking in circles as if they were about to box in a ring.

"It seems as though you forgot the good times we had last time I came past. Did you forget that quickly? Pity." She then ducked again because now he was trying to charge at her with a broken beer bottle. She looked over at Kumori wondering if he was just going to stand there like a stiff. She tried as best as she could to look scared and helpless so hopefully he would fight for her and she could see if he had any skill at all.
Back to top Go down
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

Admins unite! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admins unite!   Admins unite! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 3:09 pm

Kumori watched silently as his eyes quickly studied out each of the men that approached. They all seemed to be of such a low class, not even a challenge at all, although he could never be too careful. He watched as one man, appearing to be the leader went after the girl alcohol still in his hand. He eyes carefully moved from each of the members to see if anyone else was going to make a move. Surprisingly the girl wasn't as innocent as she let one seeming to be able to handle her own, at least with a drunk vampire. She also had quite the mouth on her that made him smile even more.

It was quite a nice show, but the nights sweet ending seemed to be in danger so it seemed he would have to act. He sighed as he moved quickl grabbing the wrist the attacked as he quickly kicked the back of his leg. With the smallest effort he threw the man into a wall with, a wide grin never leaving his face. Its not nice to attack beautiful wemon, so why dont you all go run along before i have to embarace you all
Back to top Go down
Tori
Admin
Tori

Admins unite! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admins unite!   Admins unite! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 3:32 pm

As Kumori threw the guy into the wall more men appeared in the doorway. A few of them eyeing Tori. She looked over at Kumori who didn't seem worried at all. He seemed strong, which was exactly what she wanted. She stared at the men or a second then ran down the street and of course they followed. She knew it was bad to run but there was a lot of them and she needed something to eat before she could be strong enough to fight that many men.

The one man and two others was about as much as she could take on right now before she'd have to forfeit and be overwhelmed. So she ran across the street, thankfully there were no cars at this time of night because she didn't have a chance to look.

She was running back towards the park as she felt herself start to fall in midair. She skid across the ground her hands touching the pavement the whole time. She quickly turned over and noticed that her hands were bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

Admins unite! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admins unite!   Admins unite! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 11:58 pm

Kumori laughed as he he watched as the drunken man struggled to get up from the wall. Vampire or not, he knew that hurt, and he would think again. Just as he turned his head he saw Tori running as fast as she could down the street, flailing about as she ran. He sighed at the thought of chasing them all down, why couldn't they all just fight him right there. He leaned back quickly dodging the sharp blade aimed at his face, he countered quickly driving his fist into the vampires stomach making him drop to his kness. He turned quickly as he took off after the girl and the remaining thugs. Damn, vampires why do you have to run so damn fast.

He began running as fast as he could, within a moment he had caught up to the closest person, quickly grabbing the mans shirt as he threw him right into the next person. He watched as a few of the goons had gotten closer to reaching his new female friend. He quickly reach into his pants as he pulled out a rather large triple barreled revolver. He quickly aimed as an echo rang out through the quiet city. Then a dead silence hit as it seemed even time stood still. It was short lived as the silence was quickly replaced with a loud shrieking cry. One of the Mathusalah dropped to the ground as he grabbed at his leg. A silver slug laid in his leg as he struggled to move. "Alright now, im far to lazy to do all this running, now how about everyone go back home and no one else needs to get hurt. "
Back to top Go down
Tori
Admin
Tori

Admins unite! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admins unite!   Admins unite! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 12:55 am

Tori looked behind her realizing Kumori had followed. He was doing a good job at getting a majority of the guys while also sounding a little egotistical but didn't really care at the moment. She was about to get up when she rolled over and was now face to face with one of the guys from the bar. He thought he could sit himself on her and do what he wanted apparently.

She kneed him making him fall back holding his stomach. In the same motion of him falling back she began to climb on top of him and punch him in the face. She only did this twice, then realized this was unfair so she got off him, picked him up by the collar of his shirt forcing him to stand, backed up, then charged toward him and punched him in the gut with every bit of force she could muster up in that one fluid motion forcing him back onto the pavement in excruciating pain now. She ran over to him and leaned down beside him.

"That is NOT how you treat a lady. You hold doors open for them, ask them to dinner, walk them home. Things like that. You'll never win a girl over if you try to RAPE them, beat them up, or lay a hand on them!" As she said the last part she grabbed his head by his chin making him look at her, with his half there, still drunk attention he could give.

"Now LEAVE-ME-ALONE!" She then got up off her knees and began to walk over to Kumori and she realized her hand was bleeding profusely. It hurt like someone had slammed a door on her hand, slashed it open a few times, and then pored salt and lemon juice on it. She looked closer and realized there was a piece of glass in her hand. "OW!" She held her hand like she was guarding it from danger.

Last edited by Tori on Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

Admins unite! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admins unite!   Admins unite! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 1:47 am

Kumori grinned lightly as he held out his gun at the rest of the vampires keeping them at bay. It seemed all of them, but one was frightened enough to keep still. The one that wasn't seemed to intoxicated to be able to handle Tori. Kumori smiled as he saw that the young woman seemed able enough to handle her own against a vampire. Then with how she spoke, he could tell just how wirery she was, it seemed that she might just be perfect for him. Caught up in the moment he didn't notice one of the vampires trying to attack him. With one effortless movement, the revolver struck the mans face sending him aside as another shot was fire. The mans screams matched his friends as the remaining thugs quickly left.

Kumori quickly holstered his revolver, as he walked closer to Tori. His smile never bearing, through the hole incident. He leaned over her as he spoke softly. Hey you alright? See now arn't you glad u asked me to walk home. They shouldn't bother you for a while now. As he spoke he felt his stomach ruble even louder, suddenly realizing he was still really hungry. Aww you hurt your hand, here let me see it. Also still wanting a little company back at your house He quickly pulled the shard of glass from Tori's hand, as pulled off some bandage around his arm and quickly wrapped the woman's hand.
Back to top Go down
Tori
Admin
Tori

Admins unite! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admins unite!   Admins unite! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 2:22 am

She looked up at him with her hazel eyes as he towered over her. "Thanks for that...um yeah. My life is usually always kind of crazy. My life's not normal. Now I think we should hurry to my place. Its right around the corner." She looked at him fantasizing about how he must look without all his clothes on.

"Don't you hate being home alone at night....its so cold and scary. Noone to hold you....caress...you...touch...you..." As she spoke she ran her fingers down his kneck, to his chest, all the way to the top of his pants. She wanted him and bad and so she was gonna make sure he came home with her tonight and left happy.
Back to top Go down
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

Admins unite! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admins unite!   Admins unite! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 2:37 am

Kumori smiled as he looked down on his knew beautiful friend, the shadow night framed her beautiful face perfectly, as the moon only made her radiance shine brighter. He couldn't but help stare into her eyes, getting lost in all of the beauty. He truly would have never guessed he could have possibly gotten so lucky on a night like this. Its no problem, and I like crazy, normal is to boring. I need something in my life to add a little spice, I get boring far to much. Some how he was actually falling for this girl, and more then her looks. He moved forward placing his hands Tori's shoulders as he moved forward softly pushing his lips into hers kissing her pashionatly.

He broke the kiss as he took one last look at her. He could she was looking at him, the same way he was looking at her. She moved quickly stroking his body as he watched. Well then let me be your company. Withi his last words he moved quickly picking the woman up as he began carrying her home. He knew exactly where this was going, and wasn't going to let anything stop him, even a war.

---------> gone
Back to top Go down
Tori
Admin
Tori

Admins unite! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admins unite!   Admins unite! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 12:13 am

As he picked her up she could feel how strong he was. His arms all around her made her feel safe. She could feel the warmth of his skin as she kissed his neck, slowly beginning to bite him but not enough to do any vampire acts upon his fragile human body. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he carried her up the stairs into her apartment. She gave him the key, he opened the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Admins unite! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admins unite!   Admins unite! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Admins unite!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beyond The Blood :: OOC :: Creativity Lab-
Jump to: