Beyond The Blood
Hi, welcome to Beyond The Blood!
Beyond The Blood
Hi, welcome to Beyond The Blood!
Beyond The Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond The Blood

Will you help find the right way up Or let me take the wrong way down Will you straighten me out or make me take the long way around I took the low road in I'll take the high road out I'll do whatever it takes to be the mistake you can't live without-TDG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Childhood Friends

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

Childhood Friends Empty
PostSubject: Childhood Friends   Childhood Friends Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2016 2:19 pm

Ashers eyes gazed over the castle walls as far as he could see, slowly drifting to the tip of a tower he could scarcely see in the distance. His mothers voice rang inside his mind, "The world is beautiful and wonderful, but do not forget it is not for you. We have a higher calling here, it is safe inside this castle and you must not ever leave." He ran his fingers through his thick hair as he thought about his mothers words. He wondered so much what it was like outside these walls. He watched as birds flew about the castle landing in the threes just outside the walls. The birds always avoided the castle for some reason, and all he wanted to do was play. He moved slowly staring at the highest point of the ramparts, they didn't seem that high honestly. He moved slowly as his mothers words drifted from his mind as he put his nibble fingers inside the cracks of the walls. Slowly he pulled himself up brick by brick, his mind continued to wonder what birds were like up close. His hand finally reached the top as he looked over at the world below. 

His eyes switched from the birds onto some other animal below the walls. It was fluffy small, and cute. The creature was like nothing he had ever seen before, he couldn't imagine what it was. He leaned closer over the wall trying to get a better view when he lost his footing sending him over tumbling into the nearby trees. He fell hitting several branches on the way down. His mind fell blank as the world spun around him. His eyes slowly fell dim as he looked around for the fox as he slowly passed out.
Back to top Go down
Tori
Admin
Tori

Childhood Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Childhood Friends   Childhood Friends Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2016 12:35 am

Aurora walked along the wall looking around for something to eat, minding her own business. She was a pure white, few pounds light, demon fox. She had been shape shifted into this form for quite awhile. It was easier to take care of herself in this form and everyone seemed to accept her better. When she shape shifted into her true form, a girl, most judged her as a demon ready to take what wasn’t hers. She wasn’t like that at all. She could also become a huge wolf, for now only a few feet tall, but she knew that was saved only for when she had to fight or intimidate.

She walked along, sniffing the ground, following the smells of the nearby village. Fresh bread, pies in windows. It was all so tempting. She walked closer to the wall and suddenly there was a noise beside her. Something had fallen off the wall. She was startled at first but quickly got over that seeing how a human had been the one to fall. She ran over to the human as fast as she could, stopping to look the half conscious boy in the eyes. She came closer, being cautious, coming near to his face, rubbing her nose against him trying to rouse him. She whimpered, worried about him, seeing he had got hurt. She wondered if she should shift into a wolf and carry him into town or back into a girl to cry for help. Unknowing what to do, and trying to not cause a ruckus over there being a demon in their town, she decided it safer to sit and stare at him till he woke.
Back to top Go down
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

Childhood Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Childhood Friends   Childhood Friends Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2016 1:11 am

Asher slept while darkness washed over his mind blanketing his thoughts. He dreamed as a familiar voice as it echoed in his mind. He was alone in a forest with a black wolf as dark as the shadows. "Young prince how reckless you are. You really must take care of yourself for the both of us." the wolf moved standing over Asher towering over him as his long tail enclosed around him. Asher shuddered for a second but he wasn't afraid of the massive wolf. His hand moved slowly running his fingers through the wolf long fur. The wolf breath encased him as smoke blurred his vision. "You are not afraid that is good, for it is true that I am not ever going to hurt you. You are my only hope you must never let yourself die by such a silly thing as falling. You will thankfully be fine, your just injured and need rest." 

The wolf's tail fully covered him until he could only breath. There he fought until he had no energy left as he slept his mind pondering the wolf and what ever creature he had seen before. His mind traced the small animal trying to imagine what it would look like up close. His mind raced almost able to imagine what the animal smelled like, even what its cute little nose would feel like against his cheek. He wanted what ever the creature was, wondering if there was some way his mom would let him keep it. He hadn't really thought about what the consequences of leaving the castle might be, and there was no way his mom would ever believe that he really accidentally fell of the walls. Well there was no point in worrying about it now. He would wrap his arms around the creature holding it tightly has he petted down its head. His voice lightly trembling as he spoke, "Will you be my friend? I really feel like I could use one right now." 

His hand slowly pet her fur from head to toe, it all felt too real. He began to wonder if he had died and this was some weird heaven. Was there some way the black wolf had lied, his mother always told him to never trust coyote or foxes, stay away from dragons, and to never ever talk to wolves. He wondered if maybe the wolf was a trickster like the coyote, and he really was dead. He felt that soft nose again as his eyes opened the sun burning through as he held the small creature tighter to him. "Ohh your real, I'm sorry I was sure that fall would have killed me. You are sooooooooooooooooo cute I cant believe it. Just what do I call you?" 

Ashe moved slowly still dizzy from his fall as he finally let go of the creature. His eyes widened as he looked around truly realizing he was out of his prison. He had no idea of a way to get back inside the castle without getting caught but that was something to worry about later. For now he was going to have an adventure. He moved quickly holding a hand out to the small creature, would you want go on adventure with me, all of the books make them sound pretty fun? Despite the answer he was going, as he ran off into the woods as fast as he could in the direction of the village.
Back to top Go down
Tori
Admin
Tori

Childhood Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Childhood Friends   Childhood Friends Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2016 2:05 am

As the boy lay unconscious, Aurora stayed. Afraid for his safety, she stayed curled upon his chest, remaining alert and keeping watch. She didn’t know why she was protecting the boy but he was young like her and no one else was around to keep him safe. So she stayed. He was cute and looked as though he would be a nice boy. Once in awhile she tried to wake him, nuzzling him and whimpering, hoping he would get up and dust himself off. Then they could pretend all was well and go on their way. She had nowhere to go. The boy woke up. Afraid of what would happen she flenched but the boy seemed unfazed and continued petting her, standing as he held her. She jumped out of his hands, putting her head against his back, helping him up. Pushing him back on his feet. After he stood, she walked between his legs rubbing against him and before she knew it he had picked her up.

He was running with her and telling her how he was taking her somewhere. She crawled from his arms into his jacket, seeking warmth. She liked the inside of his jacket, it was covered in fur to keep the boy warm. She ran her nose across his neck now, thanking him for the warmth. Almost as a way of petting him.
Back to top Go down
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

Childhood Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Childhood Friends   Childhood Friends Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2016 3:25 am

Asher continued to run through the forest as fast as his poor injured legs could carry him. His mind had perfectly mapped out every part of the forest that could be seen from the tallest twoer of his castle. He knew that there was a village near by that was sure to give him an adventure. The books always told about the exciting villages near castles that always supplied plenty of quest for young adventures. He knew he was a little younger than most of the heroes in his story, but he had an adorable awesome creature with him and that was something no other young adventurer had. He ran ducking out of the way of trees as the village and all of its smells aproached them. 

Noctis smiled, he loved everything the young fox was doing inside the jacket. He had tried to befriend some the horses and dogs around castle but they never seemed the least bit interested in his presence. Everyone and everything that entered the castle always seemed to be in a rush to leave. Yet seconds on being on the outside he had already made a friend. "Hmm I have no idea what you are, but you are the coolest thing I had ever seen. I had never really been on a real adventure everything is so safe in the walls. Have you ever been on one? Hmm I wonder what your name is sure bet its pretty. " His hand slowly stroked the fox on the inside of his jacket.

He headed into the town dodging people and animal alike. He was tempted to stop and talk to the animals he hadn't seen before but none of them hardly compared to how the young fox looked. He smiled as he made his way through the city trying to decide where to start their adventure. He entered into a tavern as he took a seat raising his hand screaming . "SAKE". It was how so many of his books began when they were looking for somewhere to go. 

A bartender neared the couple as he glared at him his fist moving before his mouth as he hit Asher hard enough to send him into the floor. "You darn kids thinking you can just walk in here get out. " Asher fell like a ton of bricks as his head rang for the second time today. His fist balled as he slowly pulled himself off the ground his nose bleeding ever so lightly. One fist balled as the other held the fox tightly against himself. His voice screamed out louder than before, "I said SAKEEE NOW!!!!!" This was it this could be his adventure and his adversary this old man.
Back to top Go down
Tori
Admin
Tori

Childhood Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Childhood Friends   Childhood Friends Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2016 1:39 pm

As they ran through the town, Aurora peered out, staying hidden while watching everything pass by. She feared for the careless boy as he ran around past all the humans and beasts, some showing their distaste for the boy and others baring their teeth, bringing a small growl from the small fox.

The boy finally stopped, bringing them into a bar. It was full of several unwelcome faces watching their every move. The boy began shouting things the fox didn’t understand. She could tell he was making it worse, more then the upset of them being there. A big man behind the bar struck the boy sending him to the floor. Aurora was angry! She had no understanding of what had occurred but knew the boy shouldn’t be getting hit across the face. She jumped out of his jacket and stood in front of the boy bearing her teeth, giving a loud growl for them all to heed warning. She positioned herself in front of him, ready to fight anyone who tried to harm the boy. She began to back up closer to him, looking around the room to see if anyone dare to challenge her. If they did, she thought about jumping up and biting their ear off or if she had to, biting them elsewhere. She had never needed to defend herself to anyone but the kids who used to push her around in her village. All she had to do was show her teeth and they would run and hide. Sh had bitten them before and they weren’t soon to forget.
Back to top Go down
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

Childhood Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Childhood Friends   Childhood Friends Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2016 2:50 pm

Asher smiled the little fox jumped out of the boys jacket and began to growl at the other people in the bar. He heart pounded inside his chest, he had never really been hit before it hurt a lot more than the books made it seem. He was determined to look strong for his new friend, while determined not to get hit again by the old man. "Thats right yall better be scared, she is viscous." He moved slowly to cup nearby mostly full of sake. He held the cup closed and reached down picking up the fox as he ran out of the bar leaping onto a near cart than onto a low hanging roof. In only a few moments he was far away from the tavern where no one could find him. The sun began to begin to set and the young prince knew he didn't have much longer left on his adventure. 

He sat down with the cup of sake still holding the fox in his arms. "Maybe I should join a thieves guild that was awesome. I still cant believe I got hit, if only mother knew she would be so angry. And you, you were awesome I can hardly believe you can be so cute and ferocious at the same time. You are a girl right?" He picker her up above his head as he checked underneath her body trying to discern her gender. "Well mom always said no good girl drinks sake, so I should either, but she isn't here and this may be my only chance until im like 60. So on three we drink at the same time alright"" He pored some of the liquid in his hand holding it out to the fox while taking the cup in his other. "Alright one, two, three." He quick tried to chug the glass only managing to drink a sip or two and spitting out the rest. "Well I think its time to go home, im tiered and mom says demons come out at night, you can come still if you want I might be able to even sneak you in." 

He walked away his head held high as he made his way closer to his castle. He had went on an adventure and made a friend no amount of punishment could take that away from him so he was happy to go home and take whatever punishment he would recieve. By the time he neared the castle his feet dragged, he was tiered he simply waved at a guard that immediatly hollard setting the castle alive. In only a minute his mother was running up picking him up as she carried him into the castle. He explained how he simply fell off the castle walls and was nocked unchonshious the entire time. His mother scolded him for being reckless. He went to his room locking his door as he laid down the bed looking at the fox. "Thank you for today, it was just as great as my stories. Will you be my friend forever?" He laid his head on the pillow and was out in seconds holding the fox tight to his chest. 

A dark aura encased the castle as he slept encasing the room, a hollowed echo rung out with a wolves growl. "Watch yourself demon." The voice echoed for a few seconds leaving as it took the aura with it.
Back to top Go down
Tori
Admin
Tori

Childhood Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Childhood Friends   Childhood Friends Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2016 4:03 pm

As the boy took her and ran, she jumped out of his hands into the air and shifted into a much bigger fox, grabbing his jacket in her mouth and slinging him on her back and ran to the edge of the forest. When they reached the forest, she became a small fox once again, jumping on his shoulder to look at his face. There was a red mark appearing across his cheek. Aurora moved to lick his wounds as she would do herself. As he spoke of her 'ferociousness' she rubbed her head against his face and her tail wrapped around his chin and began to purr softly in his ear.

The boy talked and talked, finally looking at her and picking her up. She squirmed and nipped at his hand, not hurting him but more a warning to put her down. She looked at him, barking quietly as if to complain about her modesty and being violated.

She watched as the boy poured some sake in his hand for her. She jumped to the ground and sniffed it. As he counted down, she began to drink not knowing which number to go at. She immediately began coughing and choking, followed by whimpering and more coughing. It tasted awful! They agreed. Never again would they try that disgusting stuff!

She jumped on top of his shoulder rubbing against his face once again, showing her gratitude and excitement to stay with the boy. She thought he seemed like a nice boy and it would be good to have someone watching over him to protect him. Annnnnnd going on an adventure with him had been fun. She licked his face all over, excited to see a castle now too. The adventure may never end. All the fun things the boy promised. She couldn’t wait. As he talked of going home, she jumped down and shifted herself into a big fox again, looking over her shoulder as she waited for the boy to crawl on her back and direct her where to go.

As they neared the castle, she knelt down, letting him slide off and she shrunk back to her original size, jumping on his shoulder and going back into his jacket. She curled in a ball and nuzzled his chest, getting settled as they were about to enter the castle. She looked at everything through the small crack of light she could see out of, amazed at how beautiful everything was. It was all so clean and big. She nearly dozed off, before jutting upright still within the jacket, afraid of the ruckus and being picked up, then carried somewhere.

The lady began yelling and scolded the boy but the fox remained quiet, hiding herself hoping she would be able to stay with him. The boy ran in a room, locking the for behind him. Aurora jumped out of his jacket onto the floor looking around and sniffing the ground. She walked around the room observing. The boy looked at her and asked if she wanted to be his friend forever and she quickly without having to think of her answer, jumped into the boy’s arms, licking his face everywhere. She was just as excited as he was to have found a friend. She thought to herself, “Maybe this is where I could stay forever. Where I won’t have to be alone or look for food any longer.”

She could feel the sleepiness taking over as she settled in his arms. He carried her over to the bed and she climbed under the covers and curled up next to him after he got in. She fell asleep almost immediately. It had been the best day ever. She slept and had sweet dreams until she heard something. A threat, lingering in the air. Her eyes immediately opened, causing her to jump up looking around. She knew she heard something but she didn’t know where it could’ve gone. She curled back up to the boy whimpering in fear. She hated the dark. She hadn’t noticed how dark it was before but now it was everywhere and they were all alone in it with that scary voice. She could hardly sleep the rest of the night, wondering if it was going to rip her out of the boy’s hands at any time, killing her. Why would it say that to her? How did it know she was a demon? Was her disguise as the little fox not good enough?
Back to top Go down
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

Childhood Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Childhood Friends   Childhood Friends Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2016 11:36 pm

Asher's eyes opened in the middle of the night at a strange glow emitted from the young fox. He watched as the fox slowly turned into a young girl. He stopped for a moment as he observed the girl, he slowly wrapped his arms around her as he fell asleep. The day had worn the poor boy out so much he never heard the sound of the wolves words nor the knocking on the door. He was only finally awakened by the screams of his mother as she saw him holding the young fox girl. She screamed as she called for the guards as the came quick weapons drawn. Asher cried as they quickly pulled the fox girl from him. Asher cried as the girl was stolen wishing for safety. His mother gave heed to his words and only threw the fox girl out with a promise if she returned she would die. The security around the castle nearly doubled, Asher was never allowed out of the castle or near the walls ever again. 

Twelve years had passed since his fateful meeting of the two friends. Asher had grown into a tall strong man. He was grown in a strong prince, ready to proudly lead his castle. Slowly over time he learned of the reason the castle existed and what his destiny was. A demon that once had darkened all of the world, making every castle tremble in fear was impresoned here. Jeneration after jeneration had lived in this castle guarding that demon against both human and demon armys. Not once had its huge walls ever been penetrated. Even after Asher learned the truth it hardly ever seemed to matter the black wolf was always there. Asher often told himself that it wasn't an evil omen but it was always hard for him to think of the wolf as an enemy. 

One day a huge army led by both demon and man began to make their way across the countryside. Inside their wake nothing stood, as they concord castle after castle. Although word reached Asher's castle it was often dismissed saying that the walls had stood for nearly a thousand years what would bring them down now. Asher continued to train day and night, determined that he would be ready when they came. 

Finally in one night the castle was surrounded as dragons flew over burning down the walls leaving little standing in their wake, only shortly followed by an army as far as the eye could see. It seemed impossible. Asher retreated as he feared for his life retreating into the inner castle. His hands trembled as he watched the blood drip from him not even knowing if it was his own or a friends. It had been hours since he had last seen his parents, his very home was burning and he felt hopeless to do anything. Tears fell from his eyes as he stared at his blade readying himself for one last charge. 

Go than, pick up your blade and leave exit these walls and die for your people with honor. Is that not what you want, to die like your father before you so all of your people may remember the great King Ahser who fought and was slaughtered in front of his people. In the quietest whispers your name may be remembered as the end of an air. Or did you think you could be more, do more because child I promise you if you leave that is all you will be. The blade is yours, your life has been live a thousand times over, go and dream of becoming like the dead kings of your book. See what honor gives the dead.  

Every word echoed in his head, as if they were his own words he did not speak. His mouth fell silent amongst words. He could see his own death, feel the spear pierce his heart as he fell to his knees, whispers of the fighting king rung in his ears as fire burned away his skin leaving only the emptiness of his bones. He tried to breath unable to accept the futility of his own death as tears fell from his eyes.

“You know my words to be true, so will you die the death of your father or forsake who you are. All mortals must die, Asher Pendragon will die this day, you may choose what is left after that. “

Asher gasped at his face fearing the words that sounded as if they came from his own mouth. The being knew him better then he knew himself, brought down to a weeping king as his people died fighting for him. He stood safe considering forsaking them to the armies outside, unable to cope with his own death. His hands shook as he grabbed as the dirt the blood turning it red as he pondered his own future. 

Every second of his life was spent against what he was thinking of doing. He was born to fight and kill this very thing. His hand ached against the blade until he finally turned seeing the black wolf in all of his glory. The smell of blood filled the room as the wolf stared at him just the same way he used to. He knew that he couldn't fight it anymore as his eyes submitted the wolf devouring him. For a few seconds he fell into the darkness feeling the demons stored up wrath. Life seemed like dream, as he lost all control of his body. Time seemed to slip away as seconds turned to minutes. He felt the feel of a heavy door, then darkness, the cold feel of steel against hand as blood spilled across his face. The darkness continued to encase his mind as even fire against his skin felt like a warm breeze. Finally the darkness fell over his mind as he felt his body weakn falling over the wall. The wolf spoke in his own voice, "I am still weak, but just wait child I will be free".
Back to top Go down
Tori
Admin
Tori

Childhood Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Childhood Friends   Childhood Friends Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2016 11:27 am

Aurora walked along, going back to the village she used to live in when she was little. She needed to start there to look for clues about her parents so she could find them. She walked past the wall she remembered from the day she thought she had found a friend. It was the best day ever till she was put on the other side of the wall again. She had waited outside the wall everyday for a month before she decided that maybe he didn’t want to come outside to play with her after all. She figured he had realized she was a demon and not some magical animal. So he didn’t want to come play with something as dangerous as a demon. But now it was 10 years later and she had walked along this wall many times by now. On bare feet most times, fearing judgement of those within the wall seeing her in her smaller fox form. But today she thought it best if she learnt to be more brave and passed in her smaller fox form once again. She followed the wall as it seemed to go on forever.

She looked around the corner near the gate and just as it was 10 years ago when she was a lonely little 6 year old, there was a boy lying flat on his face, unconscious, as if he had fallen off the wall just as the first boy had done. She quickly ran up to the boy, sniffing him and nudging him. She tried to wake him, walking around him. She whimpered, worrying he was hurt badly. She walked over to see his face and she stopped dead in her tracks. He looked very much like an older version of the boy she had waited for a month to see here. This WAS the boy. He looked just like him but then quite different. She couldn’t believe this was happening all over again. She continued to whimper and nudge him, trying to wake him. She could hear and see all the danger occurring right then at the castle. There were demons and humans at war, everywhere within the gates. The castle had fire and stone everywhere.

After a bit longer she realized she probably wasn’t going to have any luck rousing the boy so she changed into a much bigger, stronger fox demon. She looked beautiful but at the same, not a force to be reckoned with. She turned to the boy, grabbing his jacket like she had done once and slung him onto her back, running as fast as she could till they were in a cave nearby which she had stayed many times as a child. She had never stayed here with anyone before. Almost all her life she had been alone. She didn’t know how he’d react when he woke, seeing her and being here. His castle was in ruins and there were hardly any humans left to save the place it seemed. He was better off finding a new village to live. That one was too overrun by the demons that seemed to have taken the place.
Back to top Go down
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

Childhood Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Childhood Friends   Childhood Friends Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2016 7:43 pm

Asher floated slowly in the darkness of his own mind, the passion of the demon flowed through him as he fell deeper into his own mind. After all of the stories he had learned he still thought he could keep the demon in check yet here he laid half dead with no control of his own body. How is it that he could be so stupid as to let the demon out. His mind searched through all of his memories trying to figure out where it all went wrong, his mind fell to the day he found out about his destiny. He was in trouble, his mother told him that he should never even talk to a demon and yet there he was with one sleeping with one. He couldn't help but to laugh at his own foolishness. It had been so many years since he had thought about that girl, his very first friend. It was so difficult for him to remember her face but he remembered the feel of her soft nose against his cheek. 

He smiled lightly remembering those times and his he bagan to smile imagining just what she might look like now. Finally he imagined what she would look like, tall prink hiar, busty young lass. His mind began to ponder further of what she might look like but caught his mind before it got to far. He slowly focused on the the more pure parts of her as his mind better adjusted. Slowly his eyes opened as he saw a young woman in front of him. He moved slowly with his little strength reaching for his blade. "It cant be you, wolf how dare you play against me. My mother never told me but I knew deep down what had happened to her. The second I had a chance I went to that wall but you were never there. How dare you play with my memory of her for that I will never forgive you". 

His body ached with the moment as wounds reopened spilling out blood. "I will not let you tarnish the one last sacred memory I have left. I demand you to show yourself wolf. "
Back to top Go down
Tori
Admin
Tori

Childhood Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Childhood Friends   Childhood Friends Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2016 3:15 pm

As soon as they got to the cave, Aurora knelt down, letting him slide off her back gently against the ground. She turned back into an 18 year old girl. She sat looking at him in awe over the fact that they were together again. She didn’t know how to feel. She was afraid he would hate her or be scared of her now that he knew she was a demon. Assuming that’s what he thought after not showing up for a month outside the wall.

She moved to sit close to him, examining him as she realized she could smell blood. Blood had gotten on her and her clothes. It was already all over him. She was about to begin bandaging him up when he moved. He started to wake up when he looked up at her and immediately put a knife to her neck. She looked at him in disbelief as he held it against her throat.

As he spoke she listened confused as to what he meant. “Wolf? I’m a fox! I was once oh I don’t know. Your friend, Aurora?!? But then you never came out of the castle. I waited for a month outside the wall!! I just saved your life and this is how you thank me? I’m a demon but that doesn’t mean I’m a killer!” She moved to release herself from his blade by placing her hand over the sword, pulling it away from herself while blood began dripping from her hand. She didn’t feel the pain from cutting herself as she was too angry. She changed into a small fox again and ran to a corner of the room, scared of what she had done.

She knew she shouldn’t have brought him here. Now he knew where she lived, making her vulnerable. She hated to think she’d have to grab up all her belongings and leave a place she had lived most of her life. It was deep in the forest, hidden from the naked eye. It was a small place with one room leading into a tunnel which lead to a bigger room where she actually kept all her things. From first glance it was hard to spot the tunnel with it being in a dark part of the cave so if anyone found this place they most likely wouldn’t know someone lived in here unless they felt all around the walls to find the tunnel’s opening. She walked along the edge of the cave, watching him watch her. She didn’t know what to do next or how to get him to leave. He had already shown he didn’t trust her.
Back to top Go down
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

Childhood Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Childhood Friends   Childhood Friends Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2016 5:40 pm

Asher breathed deeply fully experiencing all of the pain his body was in. He could feel every mussle the wolf had ripped while fighting. He was pretty sure he was going to die in an hour or so with the amount of blood loss he had. His eyes watched over girl looking at her from head to toe. She was different than he originally expected, so mature and and strong, yet youthful and beautiful. His eyes lingered longer than he should on her waist and bust blaming the wolf's influence. His eyes finally met hers a he stared deeply into her, those same soft eyes that never changed no matter the form. Those eyes sent his mind raceing, he remembered the feeling of emptiness after losing his only friend. He tried to think if it was possibly really her. His life was cursed from birth, one he knew was to be of sorrow and service, why should now be any different. 

He prepared to slay the illusion when she yelled at him pushing his blade away and sulking away in the back. His face fell still as he dropped the sword in confusion, trying to ponder what angle the wolf was playing. Nothing made sense, the wolf wouldn't do this, he was sure he would either attack or maybe fight claiming she was real, or even that he should simply just accept the illusion. He began to ponder could it be real, could she really be alive. His voice nevously trembled, he wanted to believe it so much just the possibility that this was real. "Aurora is that your name, you never told me before just as pretty as the ones I thought for you when I still believed you were a fox. I was such an idiot kid for never realizing what you were, when my mom told me I fought with her for monthes just saying you were some kind of cool animal I discovered. My very first adventure of stealing sake and getting beat up. You probably could have even told me you were a demon and I would have only thought it was cooler. I tried to return but something always stopped me, weather it was my mom or something else. I was watched constantly, never left alone. I broke my leg jumping from that wall once but there was no sign of you, the village was burned down. Deep down I had always thought my mother must have disposed of you. I always looked over that wall for you no matter how bad it hurt.." He fell to the ground to tiered to stand, his skin felt cold as a dark aura filled the room, his own mouth speaking but different. "You were a distraction he didn't need, he was too willing to kill himself jumping over the wall to see you, I couldn't allow it" Asher held his mouth shut realizing how little control he still had. 
Back to top Go down
Tori
Admin
Tori

Childhood Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Childhood Friends   Childhood Friends Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2016 11:25 am

Aurora looked at him still skeptical. “Yes, and you never told me yours either. I’m sorry I never told you I was a demon. I didn’t want you to know. Its frowned upon by nearly everyone. I don’t fit in yet this is where I’m meant to be. With people who think all demons are bad. Its not true. I’ve never hurt anyone. So what do you think of demons now?” she asked, as she moved closer, making sure he wouldn’t harm her.

“I’m sorry you broke your leg. I looked for you any time I’d pass the wall after I had waited there for that entire month. I used to live in that village but I left long ago. I think your mom had wanted to do just that, dispose of me, but I bit the guard and ran back to the forest.” Aurora moved to stop him from falling to the ground. She caught him and helped him the rest of the way to the ground.

“Your hurt. Let me help you. Then if you wish to leave..” Aurora moved to look for her first aide when she was immediately stopped and turned to look back wondering what was happening. She looked back at him in shock. “Distraction? I would have never asked you to hurt yourself going over the wall. I don’t understand this at all?” She saw him clasp his mouth as if he didn’t mean to say those things and then it clicked. She wondered…”Is that a…demon inside you? What have you done? Do you know the consequences of this? He’ll kill you, you know?”

She looked at him, worried. Wondering what there was to do. Firstly, she needed to stop him from moving and fix the bleeding. Or he would indeed be dead. She had heard of such things happening, even been accused of doing it once, but never seen it before. She had heard terrible things about letting a demon dwell inside a person. How it could suck the life force out of a person if used to often, how it could take over and the person become animalistic in fights, amongst many other things. No matter what, the person could lose control at any time till they learned to control the beast. Very, very few could do it. It was rumored only one was left still alive. For now she guessed. “Your the one? The one rumored to be able to take a demon inside you? This is madness. You have to get it out!” She began thinking, what would he be like in battle with this demon inside him? He would be great! She was sure of it. He already looked as though he fit the part as a warrior. He had huge arm muscles, biceps, everything. He looked so good. And what would he be like in bed with a demon inside him?? She looked him over, wondering. Then, she caught herself. Feeling embarrassed she turned away to get the first aide from her room. “I really need to bandage you up. You should take off your clothes.” sh said as she walked away.
Back to top Go down
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

Childhood Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Childhood Friends   Childhood Friends Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2016 9:31 pm

Asher breathed lightly trying to decide just how much he should tell the woman. He knew he only really knew her for a day before almost ten years ago, yet he felt so close to this woman. He didn't know if it was because of the common pain they both felt or if it was something to do with her being his first friend. His mind told him he had already said to much yet he felt like he could say anything to her. She moved him in a way he didn't understand, as he laid down he gave up his will for secrets. "You would have never needed to ask me to jump the wall, I was stupid and you were my friend. As for the demon its a long story, long ago there was a demon like none other before it, the black wolf. I do not know how, but he was defeated, his spirit sealed away into an old castle. As a child he talked to me, it wasn't until a little after I met you did I find out his true intentions. We are compadible I dont know how or why but his soul can live on inside my body. My castle was overrun and I very well should have died. I was a coward and released the wolf. "

He moved slowly taking off his clothes much more ashamed of what he just said than the indecency of his body. He thought long and hard about what it just was that he thought about demons. He hadn't thought much about demons honestly they were just like the humans that seeked the power of the black wolf. He could feel the evil that was the demon that lived inside of him. "Demons have the power to be evil or good, those that choose evil deserve to die. The demon inside of me is no exception, he holds no moral values. He only cares for his own wants, he is the darkness inside my mind making me question my own thoughts. I did not want this, but Im afraid to die. It always seemed so simple but when the blade was pointed at me I couldn't do it." He finished taking off all of his clothes except for his underwear. His wounds had already began to heal slowly, he was pretty sure he was going to live through it. Suddenly his voice spoke again, " That army would have taken my power and squandered it into the land, none of them have the power to wield me expect of you. I refuse to let people waste my powers.I can smell my bones hmm the came prepared indeed. Silly fox has no idea what she is playing with. " Ashe moved lightly he could feel the connection of the bone almost feel its power. He knew he was to weak to move let alone fight yet he knew that the bones held his freedom.
Back to top Go down
Tori
Admin
Tori

Childhood Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Childhood Friends   Childhood Friends Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2016 11:50 pm

Aurora watched him in awe. “But I wouldn’t have ever asked. You were the only friend I ever knew. I’ve always hoped we could meet again. We could’ve been great you know. I’m glad you didn’t die.” she said while blushing and quickly turning away, embarrassed. She had always thought he was everything she wanted in a friend. She had never thought of him as more until now. She had thought he would grow up to forget about her. She assumed he would be popular and have several friends. She always assumed he was like everyone else and lived his life without anything taken away from him. Except her. They had taken her away form him right before his very eyes.

She turned back to him, thinking it safe, “I doubt you are any kind of coward. You look to strong to have anything in common with such a thing. Plus, the wolf was your destiny, was he not? You just chose when it started. It was to save yourself and in return you would save your castle, would you not?” she said as she moved around, now in the other room talking to him across the tunnel, before quickly returning to the main room where he lie.

She strolled back in organizing the things she intended to use. As she stood in front of him, she looked up at her patient as he stood, finishing undressing per her request. She continued to stand in front of him, staring. She reached out and touched his chest, all the ripples of his muscles. The body of a warrior indeed. “And what darkness of your mind has he brought forward? What thoughts would you have that are so bad?” she stopped and helped him lie back down, putting a pillow under his head. “Next time when faced with the same question, with a blade pointed toward you, I’m sure you’ll have figured out your answer by then. Dying would be too easy.” she smiled at him, a glint in her eyes. She was infatuated with him. She had never realized that’s what these feelings were until he was here in front of her, nearly naked, to confirm them for her. She had never seen a man so naked, or ripped, in front of her. It sent urges through her she had to quickly dismiss.

She began to dab at his bared wounds with alcohol and put salve on them before wrapping them. As the wolf began speaking she fell backward onto the ground, startled. “Bones? What kind of game are you playing at wolf? You may not know but I’ve been playing these ‘games’ long ago. I’ve been around for a long while. I have heard of you. How you became. I’m curious to know if your not my destiny as well. This is the most excitement I’ve ever had. Come and let’s see how you are at games then?” She said daring the wolf, trying to hide her fear, sweat dripping from her brow as she appeared to show no weakness.

Aurora looked at the man, lying in front of her. “You must be tired. Your weak. I can carry you to my bed and we can regain some of our strength. You can tell me more about why the demons were attacking your castle today. Also, you have yet to tell me your name or what you do at the castle. Why would your mom keep you from the world?” she asked, as she moved to put her hand on his arm. She hoped so much that the wolf would go to sleep or whatever it did when it went away. She wanted to have a moment with the man but she wasn’t sure how else to bring it to happen besides inviting him to her bed. She didn’t know herself what kind of invitation it was. She was just glad for the company.
Back to top Go down
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

Childhood Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Childhood Friends   Childhood Friends Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2016 7:07 pm

Asher smiled knowing that the woman felt the same way he did, she was certainly different than the demon inside of him. She was compassionate and forgiving, the humans she lived with gave her morals although he worried she was to carrying for him. He knew right now his mind was strong enough to hold off the demon, and yet it was the biggest fear he had was losing control and killing those that he still cared about. He was sure he could hold off the beast for a few seconds, but he didn't know if Aurora would ever actually strike him down. "Before we continue any further I need you to make me a promise, after that I promise I will tell you everything I know. I need you to promise me that if the demon ever takes full control you will strike me down without question. I can not let my own weakness burden anyone else." He had hoped that she wouldn't lie to him, she was a friend so he had to take her at her word. 

"Destiny, hmm I had never thought about it. I was always told my destiny was to resist, to give up the rest of my life for this stupid wolf. My destiny is to suffer, I only dream of coming back to my castle. With me and the demon gone perhaps they would spare my family but I can not return there like this, I could never face my mother after I gave in. Ohh silly of me I still havn't given my name, its uhh it used to be Asher Pendragon. Im hardly that person anymore. I think differently now, we think together and he corrupts my morals. He takes what he wants and its hard to resist him " Asher tensed lightly when he felt her hand touch his him. His mind was so cought up in his own thoughts it was hard for him to focus. The bones burned at the back of his mind, he hated feeling close to them. He laughed lightly when he heard Aurora challenging the wolf, weather it was reckless or couragous he didn't know but he diffidently thought it was quite funny. Even funnier for the two of them to be carried to bed by a woman. 

"Oh by the way I was the prince of the castle sorry I guess i kind suck at introductions, in my defense tho last time we met you were a little fox, you look a lot different now." As he spoke his eyes fell on her chest. His mind realizing he was laying next to a beautiful woman began to imagine scenarios. Soon it was all he could think about as eye contact became almost impossible, he could feel a bulge from as he tried to pull away from her. He stopped as he moved already feeling the healing take place as his eyes fell to hers. "Im so glad that we met again, its beyond anything I could have wished for. " His arms wrapped around her holding her tight as one hand lowered down her back. He leaned forward as his lips just barely met hers as his eyes shot open. He pulled himself away sending himself into the floor. "Im sorry, I uhhh I uhh Im still trying to get used to having the wolf's influence.
Back to top Go down
Tori
Admin
Tori

Childhood Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Childhood Friends   Childhood Friends Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2016 9:31 pm

Aurora looked at him, shocked. “But I have wanted to find you again all this time? I don’t want to. I can maintain control over you with brute strength alone….I think. Please don’t make me promise that. I promise I won’t let you hurt anyone. I just can’t promise I’ll be the one to destroy you. We have time. We’ll figure out how to get him out of you. Please.” she begged, pleading with her eyes. She grabbed his hand, unable to let her only friend go, mentally or physically. He had seemed so sweet still but he asked such a dark thing from her. She didn’t know that she would be strong enough to do it. It wouldn’t be him any longer, but when she looked at him, it would still be the friend who gave her the best day of her life, and now the guy she had a crush on. He would still look so wonderful as he did now. His body was amazing. She was sure he could do amazing things with all the muscle she saw all over him. She figured he would look good doing it as well, whatever that may be, or WHO. She hoped her, eventually. Being a demon, she had more pint up aggression, sexual urges, and any other emotion was magnetized. She too had little self control at times. Like now, she had already grown such a fondness of him and she was beginning to grow fond of him in a new way and his body made it hard to calm herself.

She saw his eyes wander, so she took her hand, smiling, and moved his chin upward so he was looking directly into her eyes. “Well I don’t know how we’ll…you, will do it but maybe your destiny is to let the wolf come into you and that’s how you save the castle!” She smiled as if she was so proud of herself. She ran her hand up and down his arm, looking over his muscles, amused. “Asher…your a Pendragon?” she dropped his hand, worried now, thinking over all the things she had done to this point. Yes, this was her friend but she didn’t know if she should be careful of who she was around now. She didn’t want to be an enemy of the royal family any more then she already was. “Oh. I’m sorry for all the trouble I caused you then. I thought it wasn’t so bad, but now I realize the seriousness of it. I don’t think differently of you, I just didn’t have an idea of the trouble I could’ve been in before, becoming an enemy of your family, minus you of course.” she continued to mull everything over, trying to get over her own shock.

“I knew you were dressed nice so I thought maybe since you were let to go outside you must be the son of a duke, promised to a princess or something…hmm…wow. Anyways. Can I ask what thoughts you two are having right now? What he wants? Maybe I could be of assistance. What does he want you to do, kill me or something? Hopefully something more mild then that?” she said kiddingly ending with a giggle, making her cover her mouth. As she heard him laughing, she stopped, all serious now. “Are you laughing at me?” she asked, embarrassed. “Do you prefer this form over my small fox form? I can be just as cuddly?” she said, jokingly, fluttering her eyelashes at him. She did her best to look very cute in that moment, while hoping he wouldn’t notice that she was trying. 

She noticed his eyes shifting elsewhere again and she wondered if she should take advantage of the opportunity. She smiled as big as she was possibly capable of doing. “I am too. Its like a dream that took so long to come true. Friends together again at last.” As he put his arms around her she snuggled closer to him as if she were about to go to sleep but then lifted her head, smiling at him, smelling his sweet aroma. The pheromones making her senses heighten, her urges getting stronger. She wanted him, bad. She hardly knew him but he was turning her on just by thought alone, his touch, making her yearn for a kiss from him. She wasn’t quite sue she wanted him inside her, or anything like that but she definitely wanted him on top of her, now, kissing her. She wanted it so badly. She felt his hand sneak lower, sending more pleasure through her body. She had to calm herself. She quickly looked down, at his chest. Anything other then his face. 

Last second, as she felt him shift slightly, she looked back up, locking eyes with him. “So how many times can you say a girl got you out of your clothes this fast?” she said while smirking, covering her mouth as she giggled again. She saw him lean in, so she moved her hand out of the way as she watched him, waiting to see if he would do it. She closed her eyes, waiting for his lips to touch hers. She was about to kiss him back when suddenly, he pulled away, landing on the ground. She looked the other direction, shy, feeling her cheeks flare up, hot as the embarrassment coursed through her. She couldn’t believe what she was doing. She was letting her instinct to mate take over. All she wanted to do was just that. She couldn’t cave in. That was so improper of her. To let herself get so far as to do anything with him without them being even the slightest in a relationship or even acquainted for over 48 hours in all of their time knowing each other. She was surprised.

She looked at him, running her fingers over where his lips had just been, for what seemed like half a second. “Its ok. Its fine.” she straightened her clothes out, trying to get a grip and regain her ladylike composure. “We just need to figure out how to control the wolf….Unless you would rather not. I mean, lets go to bed. Maybe? Ooh, I’m tired. Are you coming back to bed?” she peered at him, tapping the place in the bed beside her.
Back to top Go down
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

Childhood Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Childhood Friends   Childhood Friends Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2016 7:17 pm

As Asher laid on bed he realized how hard it was, he wondered if it was normal for everyone else. He wasn't used to anything but his own bed. He wondered perhaps maybe he didn't have it so bad after all. He had always thought his life was cursed to die a martyr, he knew now he had his freedom at lest somewhat. It was hard for him to imagine what continueing his life was like, but surely it was better than dieing. Was he just being selfish, choosing his own life over that of the future's. Could he live on knowing that Aurora would not kill him if he needed it. He knew she was strong, even as a child was, but he knew the demon was something else. More than ever he wanted to live tho, for vengeance, ror his family, for Aurora. "Yes, I am a Pendragon, it is not a high title for me so you need not address me that way anymore. There was no truble you ever caused you should not worry about it. "

Asher began to blush more as it seemed both Aurora and the wolf seemed to have ulterior motives against him. It took all will inside him not to pounce on top of Auora right now. He could imagine the feel of her soft skin, the taste of her lips. He could feel his blood begin to boil as his eyes glowed lightly. He knew it wasn't just blood, the wolf wanted her too, he could smell her pheromones in the air as they filled his lungs. Her scent was soft and enchanting, slowly pulling him in. Her voice slowly teasing him. He remained silent, afraid what he might say.

Then suddenly it was over; he moved slowly back onto the bed staring her in the eyes as he moved crawling to her. He crawled over her body. "I have never been this way with anyone else." His hand moved sliding its way under her shirt as his lips moved in further. " We both want this so there is no point in fighting it." His lips dipped as he pushed his against hers kissing her passionately. His hand moved up further in her shirt as he rubbed against her smooth stomach. His other hand wrapped around her as he cradled her against him. He grinned widely as he watched her in his arms ready to finish his attack when the entire cave shook. His eyes glowed like the moon as he looked away at the front of the cave. "Some one is going to die for this." He moved off her as he looked for his blood stained clothes, his dark aura filling the cave making it hard to breathe. The cave shook again as huge creatures pounded the wall. 

A centipede could be seen making its way into the room as ooze dripped from its mouth melting the floor underneath it. In an instant Asher was on top of it as one hit from his fist sent it across the cave into a wall. He moved relentlessly beating the bug until there was nearly nothing left. He smiled wickedly as he looked back to Aurora. "Now where were we." His blood boiled as rage and lust mixed through him like he had never felt before. More noise shook the cave as another demon approached. "Thank the gods I need a distraction." Several dozen giant ants made their way into the room as they all stared at Asher.
Back to top Go down
Tori
Admin
Tori

Childhood Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Childhood Friends   Childhood Friends Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 11:28 am

Aurora looked up at him smiling. As they looked into each other’s eyes she said, “I haven’t either. I really like you. I hardly know you but I just know that’s how I feel. Are you sure this is you who wants this, not the wolf?” She moved her hands all over his chest. He put his arms around her as she moved hers around his neck. She looked into his eyes before slowly kissing him like it was the last time they’d see each other for another 12 years.

Savoring every second of this moment, she continued kissing him till they needed air. He pulled away to speak and as he finished she pulled him back where they were. As his hand trailed down her, under her shirt, she moaned with anticipation, ready for anything he was willing to give her. She started grinding on him, inciting him to do something to her, anything, just as long as their clothes were nowhere near.

She took another breath, stopping to nibble on his ear. “I need you. Now.” A whisper in his ear, to linger in his thoughts for awhile. She reached to take her shirt off when the cave began to shake. She was angry, very angry. She wanted this. Whoever it was, they only delayed this moment. They would die and they’d continue in a moment. He was going to make her  his, whether it was the last thing they did, no matter if the cave trembled the whole time or not.

As they both got up, she hurried over to him determined not to be left behind. It was a question of who would end this sooner? They were both raging mad from being interrupted, both with enough sexual frustration for an entire army of demons. Asher destroyed the centipede, knowing there was no chance for the demon. He looked back at her to resume their place, “My home?” she whispered, shocked at the damage it had just taken but decided to worry about it later.

Before they could take another step, she moved back into his arms and they were to retreat back to the bedroom when another shake and rumble came from the opening of the cave. “Distraction? NO. This is interrupting everything I wanted!” she yelled, mad at the world that they couldn’t be left alone yet again. After she quieted down she heard footsteps, several of them, coming their way.

She quickly changed into her smaller fox form and jumped on Asher’s shoulder wrapping her tail around the back of his neck and rubbing under his chin with her head. She purred in his ear, playing the part of his pet. She always tried to play innocent so others would underrate her as a threat. It could come in handy if ever needed. She looked at the demons standing in her doorway wondering why they were there….or who they had come for?

She continued to rub her head across his cheek, stopping to lick him as a comforting gesture. They all appeared to be staring at Asher it seemed. There was so many of them, she wasn't sure if it was smart to fight them and make an enemy out of their tribe. If they took them on, what if their people came after them later? Also, could they take them all? She didn't want to risk Asher's life in anyway. He was strong but he was still a frail human. They skin was like paper. Thin and easy to cut.
Back to top Go down
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

Childhood Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Childhood Friends   Childhood Friends Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2016 6:06 pm

As Asher held himself over her body, his glowing eyes devoured her body. In his mind they were already in the throws of deep passion. His mind a thousand moves ahead, forseeing everything as she succombed to his kiss. "We both want you, want you soooo bad."Both human and demon alike feeling new emotions of lust, breathing in the new pheromones. Her body felt weightless to his touch, he knew he was in control although far to focused on her to ever notice what was at the door. 

He was equally as mad at himself as at the demons that appeared through the door. He could smell their aura of the ants, they were hardly stronger than the centipede he had just killed. It was hard for him to imagine a hundred ants be able to stop him. His anger boiled until it filled the room. His body ached as he felt sholders begin to collapse on himself. He knew if he let loose now there would be nothing left of the cave. His anger boiled as it fell into the palm of his hand as he felt a spear form. The spear shook the entire room as he reaced back to throw it he felt a presence on his shoulder.  Aurora stood on him, as he began to calm down the spear vanishing.from his hand. " Thank you, I became a little not myself. Thank you I need a little reminder. There is something else here another fox, We need to leave now!" 

A young woman dressed in a kimono slowly walked into the cave the sound of heels clicking agianst the ground. A young woman with white hair and seven talis entered the room, the tails quickly filling the extra space. In her hand was a bone, a long toe and claw. Her voice was dreadfully cheerful. "Who do we have here?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Childhood Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Childhood Friends   Childhood Friends Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Childhood Friends
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beyond The Blood :: OOC :: Conflict Resolution-
Jump to: