Beyond The Blood
Hi, welcome to Beyond The Blood!
Beyond The Blood
Hi, welcome to Beyond The Blood!
Beyond The Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond The Blood

Will you help find the right way up Or let me take the wrong way down Will you straighten me out or make me take the long way around I took the low road in I'll take the high road out I'll do whatever it takes to be the mistake you can't live without-TDG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aurora Windsor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tori
Admin
Tori

Aurora Windsor Empty
PostSubject: Aurora Windsor   Aurora Windsor Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2016 3:54 am

“Aurora!”, the king roared. His young daughter looked up at him, weary. “I’m sorry, father.”, she says as she moves closer, crossing the room towards the king. “Daughter, you know you must be at the utmost perfection in reputation and virtue. We can’t have people spreading rumors and it getting to the other kingdoms that my daughter isn’t suited for her upcoming position. The pope more importantly, needs to have a good standing with our family and that will have a hand in your future greatly. Don’t disappoint me and your mother.” As he looks away from her he makes a move to leave the room and as he does, she speaks. “Father, is it still okay if I take my manservant out to help me in the town? I want to buy a few things.” He returns her hopeful look as he says, “Yes, my beloved daughter. But please be careful. The town will be harder to keep you from evils lurking to harm the crown. Maybe we should give you more men to travel with or shall I find a more skilled hand to join you. For now, go. But I will be in search of better trained entourage to join you starting in two morrows.” Aurora, clearly still upset at her father, also feeling as though they treat her as a child and not a soon future reigning queen. She leaves without another word or glance at her father. She walks down the hallway outside to her waiting carriage. The door is opened for her with a hand extended to help her in. She gets in then rides on to town, watching the road pass as she rides away from her father’s gaze, from a higher up window.
Back to top Go down
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

Aurora Windsor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora Windsor   Aurora Windsor Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2016 3:57 pm

A young man walked through the busy streets as he ran his hands through his dark coarse hair continuously as if he was looking for something. His finger tips would always find themselves on this tips of his ears, they seemed so normal yet they bothered him he wasn't sure if he was worried by the way they looked or if they felt weird. He was trying to decide when a rather large muscular man ran into him with no attempt to move along. "Hey who do you think you are?" The muscular man belched as he puffed out his chest in an attempt to intimidate the young man. 

Asher looked at him perplexed, he was so small and ill-proportioned  compared to himself and yet his question brought up more of his own. "Well I think i am Asher, at least that is the name I chose. I assure you tho i have no confusion about my own identity thank you for your worries tho young sir." He nodded his has as he walked on feeling the tips of his ears again, silently mumbling to himself. "Humans are so weird never once in my two hundred years has anyone asked me if I was having and identity crisis, well at least he didn't think my ears are weird." His eyes surveyed the crowd as he looked for any distinguishing features as to where he was only to find himself completely lost. Finally his eyes laid upon a large brown horse pulling a carriage. "Perhaps I could ask him for directions?"
Back to top Go down
Tori
Admin
Tori

Aurora Windsor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora Windsor   Aurora Windsor Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 6:36 pm

Aurora had just arrived in town. Her horse and buggy coming to a stop in front of the strip of stores. Everyone stopped to stare at the royal carriage in their midst. The driver walked around to let her out. As she stepped out she spotted her favorite bakery. She shopped till she dropped and when she was walking back through an alley, a shortcut, a man grabbed at her money purse, causing her to drop it. As she bent down to grab it, he put a knife to her neck, letting her rise but only that. He moved to touch her and as his guard was down at that moment, she kneed him and ran as fast as she could back to the carriage. There was a man there, talking to the horse.

She continued running, staying ahead of the man, coming to a stop beside the stranger. “Please sir, help me! This man is trying to harm me! Please, in the name of the crown, save me.” She pleaded, holding onto the man’s arm, looking as though she could burst into tears at any moment. As the other man caught up to her, she hid behind the stranger, contemplating her next move.
Back to top Go down
Tori
Admin
Tori

Aurora Windsor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora Windsor   Aurora Windsor Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 9:44 pm

Levi:

Asher smile as he neared the horse, his eyes taking in its beauty the color and its strong legs. The horse was of a rare breed, and beautiful taken care from its coat to its health. He wondered if it was fast, and kind like the ones he had back home. He walked blindly without looking, lost in in his own thoughts as he brushed past countless strangers, all who looked far less welcoming than the horse. He neared the horse slowly as he stretched out his arm very gradually, moving as slow as his patience would allow. He slowly closed his eyes as his lips closed, an almost inaudible noise drew from his lips as he slowly whispered what would sound like gibberish to the untrained ear. His lips opened as to make the next sound when he heard a noise, fast foot steps growing close. “Sorry we will just have to talk later I suppose.” He quickly turned to see a beautiful young maiden standing by his side, she was winded and showed all the signs of fear.

Asher’s eyes turned to the woman as she seemed to hide behind him, speaking some gibberish about a named crown with just seemed silly. His eyes were then turned to a man that was equally winded as the woman carrying a scowl and obvious ill intent. Asher sighed lightly wondering how he could have possibly got himself into this situation he really was never a fighter. His mind flashed to all the many people who would beet him up when he was young. His eyes surveyed the man who seemed to be nearly a foot shorter then himself, gripping a knife opposite of how he should of. Asher hesitantly spoke as he attempted to take a step back running into the woman behind him, “Now now sir I don’t know whats going on but I’m sure….” Before he could finish his sentence the man had already charged at him bearing the knife at his neck. Asher quickly grabbed the man’s wrist twisting, his other hand pulling the shoulder as the knife fell free, and the man fell to the floor. Asher wondered why the man would attempt  to attack so slow as he moved picking up the knife off the ground as he turned to the woman. “Are you alright, and whats the name of that crown?”
Back to top Go down
Tori
Admin
Tori

Aurora Windsor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora Windsor   Aurora Windsor Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 2:30 pm

Aurora Windsor

Aurora watched in awe at how the stranger took the knife from the thief and put him to the ground. How quickly he executed his moves, it was so unlike anyone she had seen before. As she looked at him closer, she thought of how her father had always told her there were other things, similar to them, living among them in the kingdom. She always thought he was referring to the monsters he had to scare away most nights when she was young. Or maybe the people she had gone with her father to meet with once before. They were human but they looked a bit different. They could do magic. They were known as druids. I think they were generally pagan which I was raised to fear. She had never seen one up close, only from afar as her father had ordered her to stay back.

“Thank you for saving me. He was trying to steal my purse. I’m….Aurora. And you are?” She asked, surprised he didn’t know who she was or even care that they were standing in front of a royal carriage. All the clues, yet he got none of them. Which was a good thing. All the special treatment from being a royal was annoying. All the things people were willing to do to give back to the crown when it was her dad, not her, making the kingdom a better place to live in. It felt undeserved on her part.

“Would you mind coming with me and telling me how you did that? Your so strong. Someone must have trained you. Please, I want you to be a guard for the princess. It would be a big honor. I’d have to discuss it with my father first of course but your so strong and well trained. This can’t be overlooked. I’m in your debt now so please give me a chance to repay you. Whatever you need or want.” Aurora looked around making sure they were safe still, she got in the carriage and beckoned for her new acquaintance. She patted the spot beside her and she looked outside the carriage, hoping he would join her.
Back to top Go down
Tori
Admin
Tori

Aurora Windsor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora Windsor   Aurora Windsor Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 2:31 pm

Levi:

Asher sighed as he ran his hand through his corse hair again, his hands attempted to run past his ears again to slyly feel for some tip. Through only half glances it was obvious the woman was eyeing him in awe, the only question was why. His mind raced to think of what he could of possibly done to throw off the thought he was a normal human being. It was certain she must of known, his ears looked weird, his posture and etiquette  were odd, perhaps he was just too tall. His emerald eyes stared into hers trying to decide just what it was that she saw wrong with him. His mouth hung open as he fought to think about what he could say, it was so odd to imagine he could ever learn to lie so soon. Then in one moment he was saved, she asked him about his name. His hand slowly sad down to his leg as he lightly pinched himself. “Ummm, my name is….Asher. It is nice to meet you lady Aurora. I apologize about the thief if you wished for a more severe punishment, it didn’t feel my place.
He lowered his head as he bowed to the woman as his eyes peered upon and wilting flower crushed into the ground. His hands carefully scooped up the flower cradling it with his fingers.slowly caressing the fallen petals.

He rose slowly as he closed his hand, his eyes followed up the woman body as he rose. From all that he went through, he never even really looked at the woman not truly. His eyes followed the form of the dress as it rose past her long legs to her soft curves to her exposed chest. His eyes took their time examining every part of her beauty, she looked like the human legends of an angle. His eyes drank in every inch of flesh he could see, she was nothing like the women at his home. Her beautiful skin almost seemed to glow before him. HIs mind rattled with decrypted thoughts of what she might look like under neath all that dress. His mind was in so much thought he hardly recalled her words. She moved to the box becoming him inside. He couldn’t imagine riding by horse without actually riding the horse, the were always such conversationalists. He turned looking back at the crowd of people not even noticing them at all, he thought how easy it would be to turn and run back into the crowd and disappear without ever having to worry about anyone wondering about him. The offer seemed so tempting, he really didn’t even know what he wanted from this world so going into a wooden box and exposing himself seemed like an unnecessary risk. 

He turned back to the woman as she leaned forward exposing only he slightest cleavage as Ashe felt his blood begin to boil. His hand gripped the carriage and before his brain even knew it he was seated next to the angel and the horse was off. HIs face blushed red as he sat in the carriage trying to not stare at the woman. “Im really not strong, I assure you not even by huma…. by humble standards. It just seemed that man must have been ill trained, he had no business holding a knife let alone using one. I really doubt that I would be a very good body guard I assure you i don’t know a single thing about any of the princesses around here.” 

His eyes turned starting into eyes then once again looking over her body. He breathed deeply as he searched for more words, hopefully new ones that wouldn’t make him sound so stupid. She smelled like flowers, cut flowers sprinkled into water. “You smell lovely, your the only person that seems to be conscious of how you smell.” He suddenly realized he was speaking out loud, by even elven standards that was a weird thing to say. HIs finger slowly traced the flower in his hands. He whispered inaudibly as he twisted the flower around his fingers.Finally he opened his hand as a yellow flower vibrant and alive came forth as he held it out to the woman. His eyes looked outside scared of how her reaction of him might be. “Im sorry for any offense my words might of made please take this as part of my apology.
Back to top Go down
Tori
Admin
Tori

Aurora Windsor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora Windsor   Aurora Windsor Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:26 pm

Aurora Windsor

Curious about this man sitting beside her she bit her lip in a bit of a flirtatious manner. “Asher? I quite like that name. Where did your parents think up such a name? I really like that. You know, your different Asher. You seem so nice and real. Like you could be trusted. Someone who could be a good friend or good ally to keep around. If I’m right about you and my feelings aren’t misplaced, we might be able to really help one another. I could be good to you. If there was ever anything you wanted, anything you needed. You could….say….have it. Just like that.” She sat back, relaxing after being far enough away from town as they were on their way back to the castle.

The attack had shaken her a bit, coming out of nowhere as he had. But then, in such a frightening moment Asher had come to be her hero. Keeping her and everything she had brought with her into town safe. She was grateful. She believed every good man should be rewarded for good deeds and that is exactly what she planned to do. “Oh and Asher, for the record. You did just fine. No need to be completely brutal to people. The man wanted to surrender. That is, after you nearly broke his arm. I just wanted the man to leave me be. Thank you a thousand times for what you did. If only there were more people like you around to save the day.” As Aurora talked on and on she noticed the castle start to peek through the curtains and window.

“Now Asher, before we arrive. Have you ever seen a castle before? Do you know anything at all about the royal family who lives here?” She asked, smiling. Curious to know what he would say as she could tell he had had no knowledge as to who she could be before.

She took a moment to look at Asher, really look at him. She took in his looks from top to bottom giving him a once over…a time or two. As they talked she giggled, putting her hand over her mouth, trying to seem as cute but flirtatious as possible. She was definitely enchanted by him, or any stranger for that matter who could handle himself in such a way in combat or any fight. He had caught her attention from the moment he had been spotted beside her carriage and he hadn’t left her thoughts a second after. She found herself being very intrigued by this stranger. She was captivated by the way he was so sweet and kind to her but also strong and able to hold his own. He knew nothing about her and that was the best part. She had an opportunity to be whoever she wanted in front of him and he wouldn’t know a thing about her past. She loved the mystery of it all that she held in her hands at that moment.

Then, as he brought her out of her thoughts, she said, “But you are, Asher. Your very strong. I’m very interested in you. I’ve never met such a gentle man who was so strong in the same. And no worries, there’s not much to know about the princess. There’s just one around here. You need not worry about your lack of royal knowledge. If you need to know anything, I’ll help you. I’m still not quite sure how my father will handle me bringing a complete stranger in front of the court. I think your exactly what we’ve been looking for. For me.” She said this with an expression across her face saying she was in deep thought. She was mulling over how this all would go.  She hoped her father wouldn’t be upset with her for long over all this and give his consent.

Aurora blushed at his kind words, looking away. She did care, very much how she smelled especially on days when she was to go in town around the public. She wanted to make sure her lasting impression of meeting a royal wasn’t how badly she smelt. As she looked away she thought she heard him whisper something to himself. As she was about to ask him what he had said, he laid a flower in her lap and she looked it over, picking it up with the most fragile of touch. Looking at the flower, you would never be able to tell that winter was coming. The cold coming in more everyday.

As he spoke she looked up to his face, putting her hand on his. “Please, don’t worry. I am not offended. Thank you for your kind words. You only make me blush at how kind and honest you are. Its refreshing.” She smiles at him watching for his face to turn from fear to something else.
Back to top Go down
Tori
Admin
Tori

Aurora Windsor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora Windsor   Aurora Windsor Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:27 pm

Levi:

Asher slowly shifted in his seat, his lanky stature really didn’t seem to be made for human seats. Although he wondered perhaps it was he himself that was uncomfortable, he that made himself uncomfortable in these situations. Back in the woods he never seemed able to get past himself, to be able to talk freely. He always struggled with his own shyness, now he was left to deal with this secret the only thing that made him special. The only comfort he really had left was magic, no matter how far he ventured away from home he always was protected. Even now in the wooden box he could hear it whisper to him, like an old friend telling him old secrets. He struggled not to use it more, to embrace every part that it wanted. His eyes turned from the window as he glanced back up the woman taking in her beauty the thousandth time, yet it was as refreshing as the first. His emerald eyes traced every design of the dress, as he looked upward to see her bite her slender lips. He stared silently hardly able to think let alone talk. He swallowed hard as he tried to look away only lasting a second as his eyes met her again. “My name is uhh… it comes from an older time. I am quite fond of yours to lady Aurora.” HIs eyes darted away again almost wishing he still had the flower to comfort himself. He tried to tell himself that he was simply misreading the situation. “If I am different I assure you it simply because i am not from around here. I would happily be your friend or more.Something I wanted?”

Asher slowly rolled the idea around in his head, the idea of anything he wanted. He was hardly even sure of why he left, so knowing what he wanted was always confusing. This girl appealed to the simplest side of him, his mind wondered just what he could possibly ask for. He moved his legs trying to cover up his growing appendage. The human women always showed more skin, enough to turn his eyes yet he had never seen someone like Aurora. I had no idea if every thing she said sounded dirty because of her looks, or if actually was. His mind fought to have a normal conversation without thinking about peeling off Aurora’s dress. “Brutality is not me I assure you. I have always really been amore of a lover, then a fighter. But it was really nothing I assure you anyone could have and would have done that. 

Asher tried to tie his mind from the beautiful woman in front of him. He tried to think of something anything. He wondered if this woman was simply help of the princess, what that woman could possibly look like. “Tell me something of the princess, she couldn’t be nearly as beautiful as yo…I mean what does she look like. I have never seen a castle or met any royalty. I don’t want to cause any problems with your father if it will, but what do you mean I am um what your looking for.” Asher’s face flushed as he looked away staring out the window at the upcoming castle. Asher couldn’t imagine people actually living in a place like that. A fortress of stone and isolation, the exact opposite of the home he lived in. His eyes surveyed the castle wall that almost impenetrable force against nature. “I really may be no bodyguard but if its honesty you need I promise you I am the worst liar you will ever meet.”
Back to top Go down
Tori
Admin
Tori

Aurora Windsor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora Windsor   Aurora Windsor Icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 10:26 am

Aurora Windsor

Aurora looked over the kingdom wondering what it was like to see it with fresh eyes. It was an amazing, magical life to have, living there but it was filled with lots of big expectations that she never asked for. “Well Asher, my name is old too. It comes from my great, great grandmother. And I don’t mind if your different.” She said while looking down at their hands, still holding onto his. “Yes, I can tell your new to town and if you needed anything to help you get on your feet. Or if you needed a friend…or something more. I could be there.” As she spoke her hand moved to his thigh.

Aurora moved back, putting her back against her seat, removing her hand from his thigh and placing it back into her lap. “I think we’ll be great friends Asher. I can’t wait to show you around!” She said excitedly, while jumping out of the carriage as soon as it stopped. She held onto his hand, pulling him out and running into the castle as if this was completely normal for the two of them. She ran in and stopped at the foot of one of the spiral staircases, looking up them. “ Welcome to my home.” 

She walked up one of the staircases while making sure Asher was still following her. They went down the hall to a room with two doors, side by side. She moved to open one and led him into a huge ballroom. “I brought you in here because I have to explain some things to you before we go any further.” She looked at him then turned around and began walking through the room twirling once in awhile, amused by the fabric of her dress trying to keep up with her. She walked back over to Asher and put her hands on his shoulders. “Do you like to dance?” she asked as she hoped he wouldn’t let her make a total fool of herself.

As she kept hold of him, she asked, “So what kind of a lover are you? I truly believe that most men in our village that aren’t already signed up for my father’s army are cowards. I think they would’ve minded their own business and let me get hurt. Then they’d crowd around to see the outcome. People don’t like drama.” Aurora bit her lip, looking away then she finally decides t bite the bullet and say it. “So….I’m the princess and I want someone I approve of to be my guard. I want you to tell my father we’ve known one another for awhile. You will borrow clothes I give you and you could tell him we met when I was away for school which I recently got back from? You would get to stay here in the castle. You would never have to worry about food or board. It would be free of course. That is, assuming you would want to be my guard. I know this is totally insane and not what you expected of your day I’m sure but hopefully you’ll consider this a good turn rather then be a turn for the worse? The job would hardly ever become dangerous. If anything, we’d be hanging out everyday and you would accompany me places and over time I’m sure you and I would become good friends.” Aurora looked at him and held onto his hand while looking into his eyes the entire time, not blinking. Curling out then back into his arm. As she did so, she looked at him, smiling. She had been i search of someone, anyone other then the uptight men who helped accompany her father. They never talked and hated her assuming she was ignorant because of the rest of her youth.
Back to top Go down
Tori
Admin
Tori

Aurora Windsor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora Windsor   Aurora Windsor Icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 10:28 am

Levi:

Asher felt more flustered as the carriage grew closer to its destination. He could already feel his cock aching in his pants for freedom before she ever even touched his thigh. His mind twisted her words, wanting to take everything she said into an ulterior context. Every breath his nose was filled with her smell, flowers and her woman pheromones. He felt his cock move in his pants again as he tried to hide it, slightly moving his hands in front of the growing appendage. He remained silent the rest of the way attempting to battle his own dirty mind. The ride seemed to last forever when he had already thought of a thousand ways he would like to take her. Finally when he thought he couldn’t take any more, the buggy stopped and she quickly took his hand pulling him away. The castle was absolutely awe inspiring. It couldn’t have been more of the opposite of what he was used to, and the amount of people they passed. His eyes glimmered at everything there was to be seen, happily taking away from the inappropriate thoughts of the carriage. Open air definitely helped him gain his composure hoping that he would never have to enter that carriage with her again. He was slowly hoping that the princess would be ugly if he was to control himself in a dignified manner. 

The further he went into the castle the more unreal the idea that anyone actually lived there became. HIs mind pondered just what was it that Aurora did there, the question was quickly derailed when she began to ask her own. He had never once danced the way humans did, he had read about it, but the idea of actually doing it terrified him. He swallowed deeply trying to smile, as his hands wrapped around the young maidens waist. He followed the woman lead his eyes never loosing hers as they began to move. “Im a lover of wom…all things, all life is precious and should be treated that way. I don’t think your people would disappoint you so, in fact I recently met a very kind man that had the curtesy to ask me who I thought I was. Where I am from no one would ever care if you thought you were someone else.” He tried to cover him self without lying, by simply answering with a different truth. Although through all of his composure he wasn’t ready for her to tell him that she was royalty. His mind tried to trace every dirty thought, or inappropriate thing he had said to her. He knew if she had asked he would probably be put to death. He cursed his own dirty mind, and his rotten curiosity that had driven him to get in that carriage. To  his own delight that question never came, instead she offered him a nice deal. Although he already knew he could never fulfill his end of the bargain, lying about his own name was difficult, but to go before a king and tel him such fairy tells was far from doable to Asher. “I still think you have the wrong person for the job, I am really not a bodyguard simply a traveler. Even if I could protect you I really am the worst liar I could never say all that to your father. I will always cherish the offer, but I am sorry to have wasted your time my lady I believe I can see myself I wouldn’t want to waste any more of your time. I will cherish the time I have spent with the  sophisticated princess of Windsoar, farewell my lady.” He held her hand as he kissed it lightly before turning away from her heading to the door he came in. 

Asher thought of how he would cherish the chance to see the castle, wondering what other one’s might compare to it.  Deep down he knew it was for the best, there was no way he could keep himself out of trouble for long with a woman like that hanging around. He opened the ballroom door seeing two guards standing ready as he tipped his head to them. The guards stared at him as he walked out, their glares easily followed him as he passed a corner. Just as he neared the corner Asher stopped as he breathed in heavily feeling the stone wall he leaned near. Faintly over the smell of the dusty castle walls, there it was the smell of honey and pine. The smell slowly brought his mind home while simultaneously bringing chills up his spine. His eyes stared at the stair case he entered from, only a few feet and he could be on his way and all the thoughts of the princess would simply be memories.. He thought to himself he was no fighter, no protector, this was not his place. He turned lightly as his lips moved in a whisper then slowly growing louder. “Fus noh sai no di rah” Every window in the wing blew open as the castle was filled with a loud noise. He moved quickly turning back to the guards as his balled his fist hitting the guard on the right slamming his head into the wall. He grabbed the mans lifeless body as he hurled it at the other guard before bring him too, to the ground. His heart pounded as he looked at the two men before him laying unconchious. He was unable to believe what he had just done as he his looked up to Aurora standing before him. “You are in danger, these are not your men. These are druids, and they did not come here peacefully. I can explain how I know later, but you need to get somewhere safer.’ He held out his hand hardly able to believe all that he was risking for his woman. He was a coward wasn’t he?
Back to top Go down
Tori
Admin
Tori

Aurora Windsor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora Windsor   Aurora Windsor Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 11:57 pm

Aurora Windsor

“By the way, can I ask where your from? Just out of my own curiosity.” she asked as she danced with him for a moment. She stopped and put both her hands in his and looked up at him. “You know, I think you would make a better first impression with my father if we dressed you up a bit. I could lend you some clothes, my brother’s. He wouldn’t mind, he has several of everything.” As she was about to drag him away yet again, she heard him begin to protest and she looked at him, letting go of his hand, frowning. “But?…..I understand. I should never have suggested you lie or anything. I’m sorry. I have made myself look bad along with my family. I apologize. I’m sure you are firm in your answer but if you’ll at least take my apology.”

She continued to look at him and frown as he left her. She knew all this was rushed and maybe a little too fast but she had good intentions. She wanted her father to think it was his idea but her still have control over who kept her safe. She wanted someone who wanted the job, not just her and that didn’t act like a stiff. If they were to spend every waking moment, nearly, to keep her safe, let her at least enjoy their company in return. Let it be a friendly person, but also, strong. With no ill intent. As he shut the door she thought aloud to herself for a moment, “Wow. He said sophisticated. He thought I was smart.” That was always rare.

Everyone assumes, princess makes a bad grade, teacher gets bribed to overlook it. No. Her education was taken very serious. As a future in their country’s monarchy, it was important for her to understand what was going on and to know about as much as she could, along with knowing other languages. The more she knew about, the better she could relate to a wider spectrum of people. The more she could help.

Suddenly, she heard a loud noise in the hallway outside the room along with several other sounds, as if there was a scuffle going on. She immediately ran to the doors and burst out of the room, looking around. She was shocked to find Asher still there and in the midst of this racket. “ASHER?!?….Wh-what is this?” She looked at him horrified as he took her arm and drug her past the guards strung all over the floor. She put her hand over her mouth, horrified. “Wait my dad!” She said as she struggled to get him to halt. “They must be after him, right? Wait, but are you a druid? Tell me how you know this? Asher!?!” She screamed as they fled to a different wing in the castle. She clung to Asher, as if for dear life.

She followed Asher, hoping he had a plan. She had no idea what to do or who to trust other then him. Did this mean people were out to harm her? She didn’t know how to fight other then, kicking, screaming, clawing, and biting. Pretty sad but she had never been trained how to fight. Her father thought that would be a waste for a future queen to be able to joust or sword fight. Now she realized, I guess there are times when those skills would’ve come in handy. “Thank you, Asher. Thank you for coming back for me. You are becoming my hero more as more as were together.”
Back to top Go down
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

Aurora Windsor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora Windsor   Aurora Windsor Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 1:04 am

Asher stared into Aurora's eyes blankly as his entire body froze, he almost shook as his eyes lost into hers. After a moment he was finally able to breath as his mind found the first thought he could actually imagine landing as the truth.The words slipped out of his mouth as messy as it could still be believed. "I'm from a very distant land called, um well Im not sure there is word for my lands. Far East is all I can really tell you about it. I hope my heritage wont be of a problem for you, I assure you my people don't war with anyone." As he spoke he slowly became more confident with his words, although no matter how much he stayed in the lands the truth would always follow him like a bitter taste begging to be said. He wondered how it was so easy for everyone to just simply lie, perhaps like magic the truth would always follow him around, only ever seconds from his tongue. Through all of his struggles he had no idea how hard the truth wanted to be free.  

Choosing to protect this woman over his own freedom seemed like an impossible task. He had just met her yet deep down something told him he needed to protect her. As he planned his attack his mind already thought of what she would think of him. He was still trying to wrap his mind around her, trying to wrap is mind around her as he slammed the guard's head against the wall. Deep down he worried he was letting his own lust get the better of him.

His mouth tried to find the words for another lie, nothing came tho only magic. "It's hard to explain right now. Those men are people I have come across. They would never come to this part of the world for anything peaceful. The smell of blood is covered in my part of the world and they reek of it. That is all I can tell you know the rest you will have to trust me on. I know Im asking a lot, but I feel a strong calling to you, I hope you feel it too. " His eyes turned to her face worried that she might not believe him. Slowly her answers followed in trust as she asked for his help, asked for just what he wanted. 

"I am not a druid, although I have come across them before, they are the men that attacked me. I would like to believe they would never hurt your father, it is not thier way. If they are here tho it means they are desperate and we are running out of time. Im sorry this is going to seem weird but we really don't have time I need you to direct me to the throne room." Asher quickly moved as his arms scooped up Aurora off her feet as he held her tight in his arms one hand softly holding her rear. He moved quickly as he scurried through the halls, faster than any normal human could mange. He followed the path passing many guards laid out on the floor, until he finally found the throne room sealed by a large wooden door. Several guards surrounded the door as tried to force their way in. Asher slowly set Aurora down as he looked at each of the guards, studying their facial features and smells. He stood tall as he picked up a sword from a fallen solider, his voice grew deep as he tried to muster all the courage deep inside him. "What is the situation." 

The soldiers turned as they looked him over, although he was taller he hardly matched any of their muscular body types. He watched as each of the men sized him up, as he could basically read their minds on their faces. His eyes darted to each one then finally down to Aurora's as he could see the worry on her face. He stood tall as he tried to puff up his chest as much as he could. His voice rose as he called out, "What is the situation now, I have safely secured the princess now tell me about the king what are you waiting for." 

He stood towering over Aurora confident in his assessment of the men, but still weary of his own limitations. The men looked around for a second confirming to each other a unanimous vote as they began to tell the situation. The men were ambushed by a very small group that dressed as the palace guards. They took the king hostage and somehow were able to lock the thrown doors with some form of magic. 

Asher nodded his head after fully grasping the situation, as he walked away from the Aurora for the first time. His eyes glazed over the door his hand running down it lightly as he could feel the magic tingling inside the wood. The words whispered to him like an old friend, he slowly as quietly as he could ran his hand along the door whispering back to the magic. Then suddenly the door opened as if it had never been locked. He looked inside the room as twelve other eyes stared back at him. He moved quickly turning away from the room grabbing Aurora as a sound like thunder erupted from the room. The guards that rushed forth were quickly thrown away, leaving only Asher and Aurora conscious. "Well that seemed to be a trap, stay behind me at all times ok" He leaned forward lightly kissing her head as he whispered softly "Mizuken kai". He turned back into the room four men dressed as guards stood before him two armed with swords and one with a staff. 

Asher dusted off his shirt as he walked slowly into the room seeing the king unharmed still sitting in his chair. Asher moved slowly as he opened his hands. "The druids have been peaceful for hundreds of years, I'm sure this is all a big misunderstanding and that no one else has to get hurt right."
Back to top Go down
Tori
Admin
Tori

Aurora Windsor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora Windsor   Aurora Windsor Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 10:16 pm

Aurora Windsor

Aurora looked at him curiously, “No, as long as your with me, people will have no problem with you. The Far East? Such a general location but maybe you could tell me more about where your from later.” She spoke with a smile which quickly faded as they continued again to run through the castle after the brief pause.

As Aurora listened to him speak to her once again, she blushed. Embarrassed, she put her hands over her cheeks trying to hide them while not being able to contain the smile across her face once more. “Strong….calling? To me? Like…love at first sight? We’ve only just met but your are quite charming. And you look as from the gods themselves. I think I feel something for you too. But we mustn’t rush ourselves into anything quite yet. What if you….felt wrong and maybe soon you realize you just fancy me a little and were mistaken about a calling…to me? I just don’t want you to leave.” Aurora looked at Asher, curious as to why he would say such a thing to her so soon after their meeting and how on Earth he could make her feel so okay with saying such things back. She was never one to fall into a rapid sort of love. It was more a chase. She ran and they sought after her.

Aurora and Asher stopped once more, taking a breath before speaking again, “Desperate? What could make them so desperate though?” she asked, before squealing when he picked her up in such a fashion she did not approve of. But, they didn’t have time for her objections and she knew that.

As soon as they arrived in front of the throne room, he put her down and she got to work on fixing her outfit, straightening her dress out and making sure she didn’t look a mess in front of her father’s men. She liked to keep an image, keeping everyone thinking she always had herself together and always looked fashionable. “Please?” Aurora begged. “He’s to be trusted. He’s a good friend who I’ve just been reacquainted with. You must trust him with this information. My father’s life is at stake and he could help guarantee his safety.”

Aurora stood and watched as he pride the doors open as if they had never been locked at all, she stood mouth gapping, holding her hand over her mouth. “How did you do that?” Before she could wait for a reply, they heard a blast, causing everyone but her and Asher to be unconscious. “Okay” she said, holding onto his arm as they cautiously walked into the room, looking around. Upon coming in, she spotted her father, who she had been thankful to see was still alive. “Father.” she whispered, sad she couldn’t run up to him and embrace him as she had always been able to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aurora Windsor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora Windsor   Aurora Windsor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aurora Windsor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beyond The Blood :: Vatican :: The Holey City-
Jump to: