Beyond The Blood
Hi, welcome to Beyond The Blood!
Beyond The Blood
Hi, welcome to Beyond The Blood!
Beyond The Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond The Blood

Will you help find the right way up Or let me take the wrong way down Will you straighten me out or make me take the long way around I took the low road in I'll take the high road out I'll do whatever it takes to be the mistake you can't live without-TDG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Prince By Blood, Not Privilege

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tori
Admin
Tori

A Prince By Blood, Not Privilege Empty
PostSubject: A Prince By Blood, Not Privilege   A Prince By Blood, Not Privilege Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 4:28 pm

Thea Lazarus; Amber Heard
Prince Dain Asher Blair; Tom Hardy

On this fine day in Camelot, the birds were singing, flying in circles chasing one another, the flowers were bloomed, ripe for picking, the villagers were all busy working away, and the royal family was out doing separate "royal" tasks.

Thea, who had just got a job as a servant for the prince himself had just walked over the threshold of the royal castle. It was big and beautiful, as everything in their world was as far as decorating goes. Everything, even the housing quarters was extravagant.

She walked through the house with her eyes as big as their rubies. She had no idea it would be as pretty as this. She had just moved here to Camelot just for this job which her family assumed would be a lifelong job, serving the prince. Her family wasn't of royal heir but they were well liked by them as her family had served them for several years until they had all slowly started dying off, plague unpin many other heartaches leaving Thea and a few of her younger siblings to tend for themselves. One of the last things her mother had done on this earth was secure this job for Thea, securing their low-class life forever.

She wasn't excited, it was horrifying working for this family. Her mother had made a mark on the queen's clothes before with an iron(so she claimed)and they had ironed her hands in return. They didn't believe in mercy much but Thea thought she could endure it for the sake of little wages they would give her family.

Thea had been up let the night before worrying about this job, she knew she would be waiting hand and foot and the worst of all the younger generations belonging to this line of royal blood. He wasn't easy to please or get along with so some of the other villagers had warned her.

As Thea found her way to the prince's rom after asking many other maids and servants, she knocked on the door. It was early and she knew she would probably be waking him but that was her job starting this morning. The head over the house hands had told her she'd have to barge in or else she'd be there forever. It was her job to see he got up and ready even if that meant helping him dress or running a bath and scrubbing his back. It was her job, not her pleasure but her job. It was baffling to her that this was expected of her to do for a 20 something year old prince but if the royals didn't have to do it themselves, they didn't.

She opened the door, quietly closing it behind her, as she creeped in she looked over at him, his face shoved in his pillow as still as a statue. She peered at him closer, gently jabbing him with her fingers in his shoulder. "Sire, the head maid sent me to wake you. I'll be your new servant now." As he continue to lay there she went ahead and got out his clothes, his shoes, his underwear, his tub, his towel, his rag, and his soap. Now all that was missing was the prince. She could see this wouldn't be easy.

Round two. She walked back over to the sleeping prince and said "this is your warning, its about to get ugly." She said before giving him a big shove. Nothing. She alkyd away briefly before coming back with a cup of water which she proceeded to dump over his head getting a quick reaction out of the prince. As he raised himself up in the bed he looked up at her with an angry scowl on his face. She moved out of the way giving him room to step out of bed, patiently waiting for him to do so, she walked over to his bath waiting for him to come over as she was ready to undress him now. She had mentally prepared herself for this, that dealing with him was sure to be similar to dealing with her younger brothers who got the same help from her as the prince was about to receive. "I'm Thea, by the way.  I'm sorry for the abrupt awakening. You seemed determined to stay there and I needed to get you up. We have to have you ready in hour's time every morning or we're both in trouble so this can get easier or it'll be a new rude awaking every day." She said with a smile on her face as if she hadn't said something that could make him more annoyed by her. This was going to be fun...probably not.
Back to top Go down
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

PostSubject: Re: A Prince By Blood, Not Privilege   A Prince By Blood, Not Privilege Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 6:33 pm

Asher laid in his bed, his body stirring lightly as he gripped his pillow tightly. Inside his mind flashed images of his last conquest, a beast bloody and headless himself holding its head as his prize. He smiled as he told of his conquest at a bar as several bar maidens swooned over his every word. The scean continued as they grew closer a woman under both arms. He held them close noticing the ample cleavage falling into his bed with them following shortly after. He reached pulling them both to him, his eyes switching between them. His mouth almost watered at the sight of them both just as his hand began to rise. 

Then in a second he was woken with a shock as he grabbed a knife off the bed side table and swinging it in the direction he felt the water hit him. The blade slid only inches from Thea's face as it dug into his bed. His eyes slowly opened, as his eyes focused on a slim blonde dressed in conservative rags. He turned his head as his hand grabbed the knife out of the bed post and set it back down. His eyes never once looked backed at her as his face continued to scowl. He slowly glot out of bed as he took off his underclothes throwing them at her. Usually they don't give me the young ones, but I'm sure you worked really hard to get the honor of looking after me, so watch yourself or you will end up on the outside of these walls. 

He stepped out of the bed completely naked his manhood hanging from his body as he walked. He stepped into the bath without ever looking at her as he laid looking at her waiting. His naked body laid in the water as if his bed could really be so uncomfortable. His strong arms hung out as he rolled his head back, his dark blue eyes finally really looking at her for the first time. "Oh wow, you might just be the prettiest one yet, maybe if you do something ill forget the water incident. " He snickered to himself and waited tell she would reach down to touch him as he would splash water all over her. Never wake me with water again understand? Good. Now lets hurry im sure I'm already late for my duties. 
Back to top Go down
Tori
Admin
Tori

PostSubject: Re: A Prince By Blood, Not Privilege   A Prince By Blood, Not Privilege Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 3:03 am

As he got undressed, Thea looked away, blushing as she had never seen a man near her age naked before. "Actually my dead mother got me the job." She said, hoping it made him feel remorseful or guilty at least some. After he got in the tub she began to wash him, scrubbing him clean while trying to avoid sight of what he was currently talking about and pointing at. "I've never touched a man before, I'm not going to do anything like that for you if that's what you think. I'm not here to please you sexually. Aren't you suppose to be dating some duchess from somewhere, anyway? Doesn't she do enough of that for you?" She said, trying to keep him form joking with her like that. She just wanted him to put it away before he ordered her to do anything to him. She wouldn't know what to do if ordered to do so. She finished his hair and stood up putting a bucket of water over his head rinsing his hair and grabbed his towel. Without looking in his direction she put the towel out toward him waiting for him to wrap it around himself and she would dry him off.

It was strange for her, that she had never touched any man like this before and now it was her job and he was so willing and comfortable with the idea. He walked over to her, putting the towel around him. She rubbed the towel against him all over trying to dry him off, touching him all over when she accidentally grabbed his member. She let go quickly realizing what she had grabbed leaving the towel to fall around his ankles, she looked at him, afraid he would think she was trying to cop a feel. Every bit of him was sitting on display now, his royal jewels, his member, his well-built chest with his broad shoulders and bulky arms, and his muscular legs. Every part of him complimenting another, not a bit hard to look at, different then what she thought of him before. He was definitely something to look at. She stood staring at him waiting for him to do something when finally she bent down in front of his member, right beside it, picking up his towel and quickly scurrying away to get his clothes.

She brought his clothes over to him, helping him put his underwear and pants on first to get it out of her sight. She didn't want to hide the top part of him just yet. One more glimpse of him and she'd be good for the day. She didn't know about the little personality he revealed to her but she was physically attracted to him. She finally put his shirt on him, over his head and stood back looking at him to see if she had put everything on the right way, without him noticing hopefully.

She could tell having this job, if she could keep it long, was going to be different. "Um I guess I'll go get your breakfast now and you'll be off then. When will you be back, so I can dress you for bed? You don't bathe at night again do you?" She asked praying she wouldn't have to go through the awkward task of doing that again. She had never laid her hands on a man like that before and didn't think it any better of a task now. As she looked at him with a forced smile, she said "I'll be back to get you something to eat. What do I do with you now?" Wondering if he was to just stand around waiting for her arrival, she left to get his food and came back shortly after that.

"I brought your breakfast. They said your on a diet starting today so all you can eat is this. And I promised you would take it. Or I'm forcing it down." She said giving him a brown smoothie, that smelled as if it had come back from already being eaten. It was revolting but it was what he was required to have. She was enjoying every moment of just the thought of him having to take this awful smoothie. She could already tell, they would not get along so she might as well enjoy  him in agony. "After this I think I'm suppose to clean your room and go to the market place?" She spoke quieter by the end, more to herself, unsure what she was suppose to do next. She didn't know if he had to excuse her or if she was to follow him around all day or what?
Back to top Go down
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

PostSubject: Re: A Prince By Blood, Not Privilege   A Prince By Blood, Not Privilege Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 5:06 pm

Asher laid in the tub, moving lightly as he was bathed. His eyes were closed as his mind slowly warped back to his previous dream that was interrupted. His mind blanked out as he slowly fell back into the tavern, his mind strained to re-imagine what the two wenches looked like. His mind slowly imagined the first a busy brunette and slowly the second came into his mind. A young blonde came into his mind, slender waist with long legs. Then finally he saw her face just as water washed over him. He growled to himself as he looked at her, she just continued to pill him off without even trying. He spoke out of the side of his mouth. "Well sorry for your loss. First you splash water in my face now your the one that can;t take a joke. I have more class then to sleep with the help; I am a prince . You do know Im a prince right? I guess i can't expect you to know how royalty operates. Could you imagine the scandal of a duchess getting pregnant. I'm one of the most watched men in the kingdom,  besides I'm also a gentleman."

Asher watched her as she began to dress him. It was so commonly done by some old hag, it was odd that she was young or pretty, and so much worse at the job. It was almost funny to see her discomfort. He just simply stood there and let her dress him, then when she grabbed him jumped with laughter. "I was really kidding earlier touching him wont get you off the hook that easy. He finished getting the last few things himself before heading out. He looked over the bed post where the knife had hit. "While I'm gone i want you to polish that out, make my bed, clean the tub, and hmmm there was one more thi...." Just as he was speaking he turned flipping the tub water all over the floor. "Ohh yes make sure you clean that up before the wood buckels. I will see you a little after midday. There is a practice and I need a change of clothes after it. My horse needs to be saddled and prepared. After tonight we will see about another bath, Im sure your just dieing for another look. Well congradulations on your new job and ohhh thanks for the food." With his last words he would dump the smoothie on the floor with the bath mess.
Back to top Go down
Tori
Admin
Tori

PostSubject: Re: A Prince By Blood, Not Privilege   A Prince By Blood, Not Privilege Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 10:03 pm

"I'm sorry, your highness. I was only fulfilling my duties as "the help. If there's anything else I can do for you, you must only ask." Thea says, bowing before bending down in front of the prince picking up the cup and putting it on top of the table beside the bed before bending down again to put the tub right side up again. She left and came back with a mop and as she did so, she spoke, "Yes,  do understand how royalty works actually. Whether you've known it or not, my family and I have been around and about this castle for quite some years. I'm sure I know some places of this castle you've never laid eyes on before. And yes I know your one of the most watched men, I had to go through quite a lot of questioning and clearance just to be put in this job and a few letters from some of the most trusted staff,  and your father even thought it would be best putting me in the care of you." She said with a smirk knowing she had just shown him up. She turned to fluff his pillows after sitting the mop against the wall. 

"Sire, I do believe you are late but it is not on my chatty accord, I guarantee you. I promise I will do all this etchings and more while you are gone. Should I do anything else? Will you be having any 'people' by that we should also prepare for? I'll be sure to turn your bed down for you soon before your return. Have a good train and your horse will be ready by 4pm. That should give you plenty of time to come back beforehand and change and if you so desire, bathe. Oh, and I'll be sure to let the kitchen staff know about your new diet plan the king had made for you and if they I've you anything off your new menu they will be punished. Anything else?" As she eyed him, watching as he went around the corner, leaving the room, she instructed the mop to keep going as she sat on the bed also instructing an old rag to start buffing out the new mark on the bed the prince had made with his knife. He was already showing, clearly he was going to be a handful. She didn't know if this was going to be living the dream being so close to what all the townswomen thought was this amazing looking man that looked as if he was spawned from the Gods himself....or was this going to be a complete nightmare. Time would definitely tell.

She quickly got everything down, having 3-4 tasks going at all times, she was very tired. She had done a hard day's work in only a few hours time and had to keep the magic going for several more. She was going to sleep good tonight. As she looked around the room, everything seemed to be back in order, in it's place, and all done. She headed to the stables to prepare his horse. The horse was a well-built, purebred colt. He stood proud like he knew how important he was. As she combed his main, he stood still, with dignity(so it looked). She finished preparing him and went back to the room to wait for Asher to come from practice and get ready. It seemed as if this job would be easy for her. She'd just have to keep her abilities secret.
Back to top Go down
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

PostSubject: Re: A Prince By Blood, Not Privilege   A Prince By Blood, Not Privilege Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 11:50 pm

Asher couldn't help but smile, seeing the defeat in Thea eyes as he watched her walk away to get a mop. He already knew he was going enjoy tortering the attitude out of her. Usually most of his maids were so complacent, no fun or games, some even crying when he lost his temper. He really doubted she would last very long at the job, and he would most certainly make it rememberable. In his mind he was already thinking of more ways to make her pay. His eyes watched her walk back into the room, so ready for any smart remark she might have, and yet there was none. He was slightly disappointed, yet turned his attention to other things. His eyes raised as she spoke of being from a line of the help. He honestly did't remember the names of any of his past servants. He usually could only remember them by their hair and any odd body disfigurement. He knew he would struggle with hers, there wasn't a thing wrong with her. Hs eyes looked up realizing she was still talking, "Well I'm quite happy living the nicer parts of the castle. My reputation is the kingdoms, we nobles can't just sleep with everyone we feel like. There is honor amongst our kind, and I always have to be mindful of what people think of me. After my last servant i guess you can't really be worse then others. Really make sure you get this muck up its filthy in here. Just keep yourself busy I'm sure your smart enough to do that, anyways your mouth hast kept me long enough. "

Asher smirked to himself as he walked down the hall leaving many of the woman's questions unanswered, everyone that walked past him bowed. It was truly unbelievable that they had hired the one person in the entire kingdom that would be rude to him. Perhaps after everything she had finally found her place, he walked past the kitchen picking up a large piece of fatty steak to eat on his way. He continued throughout his daily task until he found his way to the stables. He looked over his horse seeing it had already been readied for him. He spoke to himself softly. "Wow that girl actually works pretty fast, maybe she will lost longer than i thought." He quickly climbed onto of the horse as he rode out of the stables eyeing Thea from a distance as he rode toward her. He quickly rode past her only missing her by a few inches. He laughed as he made his way through the crowd to an arena, the music could be heard from all throughout the castle. 

He quickly leapt off his horse as he entered the stadium. He was greeted by a great many men telling him of the days events. The jousting tournament had hit with great success, with two final combatents seeking glory. Whoever won amungst them would win the honors of challenging the prince himself. Asher made his way onto a seat as a few servants went to fetch his armor and main servant. Asher only arrived at just in time to see the two men charge at each other, then clash as one of them was struck off his horse; leaving a large man in back coat of arrmor the champion. 

Asher spoke to the crowd as he stepped onto the field, "Let and behold our champion, what a marvelous battle. It is truly an honor to duel you myself, I wish could have participated in todays festivities, but I am truly glad to be here now".. As he finished his words he left to the back to finish getting ready. He mounted his horse as the crowd cheered. He stared at the other knight through his helmet as they both charged at each other. The first lance hitting his side as it tore into his armor. He readied again this time knocking his opponent off his horse. He dismounted as he began making his way to the stage, his side pulsed where the lance had hit him. Then in one second his ears rung and everything went black.
Back to top Go down
Tori
Admin
Tori

PostSubject: Re: A Prince By Blood, Not Privilege   A Prince By Blood, Not Privilege Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 6:02 pm

Thea rolled her eyes at him, "You know, it really is annoying how you keep commenting on things you know nothing about, like me for example. Don't you think its weird they send someone completely out of the norm from your usual 'help' yet you don't give it a second thought. Do you wonder why I'm here? Have you realized yet that I'm smart enough for this job to be a bit beneath me yet here I am. I'm already wondering how many more times will you spew false accusations which you have yet to be proven correct on." As she walks over to him looking him directly in the face, eye to eye, showing no fear, she breaks eye contact to get back to work. "Also, your still late and it is not my fault, chatty Cathy." she sings to him in an annoying manner.
-------------------
After she waited for him to come and realizing he wasn't going to. And apparently, without any notice. She decided to walk down to the jousting arena as she had seen more and more people through the castle windows, gathering there all day. She stood watching before almost getting run over and seeing who it was she crossed her arms rolling her eyes. She then and there decided it was pay back next morning. There would be a reckoning. He would learn his lesson one way or the other. As she watched the tournament get underway, she stood a little taller, shoulders broader, and her gaze fixated on one thing, one man in particular. She couldn't see his face but she did however know the royal armor when she saw it, a silver figure prancing around on a horse assuming his position as he got at the ready. They took off toward each other, the first blow being a close call, both men getting near each other with the lance. Asher getting wounded in his side, before the tourney was over she rushed to the tent that had been set up for the royal family where she knew he'd be returning to after he got done and prepared to aid his wounds. She watched from the tent and saw him fall over, rushing with everyone else she elbowed her way through the crowd. She walked with them as they carried him back to his private chambers, the physician running behind them, trying to keep up as they brought him in and laid him on his bed.

As the prince's men helped her get his heavy armor off, they left, retreating with his gear to put it back in the armory chest he had built in his room, deep in the back of his closet and then leaving to guard outside his room, closing the door behind them. The physician looked him over, worried from all the blood they'd seen and realized he had broken a rib most likely and possibly more, he did his work on him, stitching him up and whatever else, leaving the bloody mess for Thea to clean up and left. Thea had patiently waited on the couch near the bed, a bit ansy, wanting to clean up the filthy mess everywhere. She instructed everything to go into the waste basket at once and the silver tools aside till a later time when they could be cleaned and walked over to the sink running cold water over a rag which she took over to the prince, laying it on his forehead. She didn't fancy his attitude but he was a lot easier to like or deal with unconscious. It was nice, the silence but a bit overwhelming after a few hours. She removed his clothes leaving only his undergarment on, and covered him back up, trying to make him as comfortable as possible since he might be in this state for a while. She sat back on the couch waiting for more work to fall in her lap but with nothing to do she quickly grew bored and laid down on the couch falling asleep in the prince's private chambers waiting for him to wake.

She woke the next morning, seeing him eye her strangely, assuming it was because she had slept in his room the whole night. "I assure you, I only slept here awaiting your command to get something or any other thing you might ask. How are you feeling? I can get them to give you something for the pain if you want. They gave you something yesterday when you first arrived back inside your room but I assume its wore off. Would you like me to help you get dressed or to the bathroom or?" She said realizing she might be going on too much trying to be helpful but she just didn't know what to do for him. She took the rag off and sat it by him on the table.

"We were all concerned for you after you blacked out. They said you may have broken a rib and mostly likely more. You must rest and try not to sit up or move much. I'm sure your head is still in a tizzy. You took quite the fall off the stage. Also, there's something I must tell you. After you blacked out, the man in black armor tried to take a run at you again and end you. They caught him but then he got away. He was like a snake slithering out of their grasps on him. He was meant to come and end your life, sire. An assassin sent from another kingdom. There's guards on every inch of the walls surrounding your room. Ordered by the king. They've instructed me to stay in your quarters for the time being since you can't fend for yourself. I will aid you day and night, anything you may need, I'm here for you."  She says, moving to sit by him on the bed, taking the rag on the bedside table and dabbing on his forehead again. "Time to change your bandage again, you've been bleeding so much we can't keep a clean one on. I do hope the doctor is in a hurry today, you surely need his attention again."

Last edited by Tori on Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

PostSubject: Re: A Prince By Blood, Not Privilege   A Prince By Blood, Not Privilege Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 11:42 pm

Asher held his head, as it pulsed so did his sight and his hearing. The beating inside his mind quickened as he grew dizzy as he began to lose touch with consciousnesses, slowly he reached out to the only thing in the room grabbing onto it tightly as the pulsing inside his mind began to slow. The pain slowly began to draw out of him as his mind slowly began to grow steady, his vision clearing as he saw just who he was holding onto. He held firmly onto her wrist as his grip loosened as the pain faded. He smiled lightly as he held onto her hand until the only pain that remained was in his ribs. His mind slowly retraced, the jousting tournament, the hit he took to his ribs, and bits and pieces of being carried back. 

Asher would look up at her lightly as he would let go of her wrists. slowly withdrawing his hand back onto his side. He would smile at her as he would move his hand back to his side rubbing his wound. He felt the stitches and bandages on his ribs, as his eyes peered into hers. "Ohh what ever im sure your just here because you wanted to see what its like to sleep in a princes bed. Honestly I feel like a metal rod crashed my armor into my insides, but besides that just peachy. Well first I need a change of clothes, and I really need to go to the bathroom." He would move slighly as wrapped his arm around Thea as he waited for her to help him to the bathroom. 

Every movement caused a grunt of pain, every few words caused a cough ocashionally spitting up blood. His body held tightly against hers as he moved, the very best his body could possibly hold. "An assassin you say, well I'm glad I could still beat him. Boy do I feel stupid to get hit by some low life assassin. Broken rib or not I could easily still handle what ever gets into this room. Although I am happy to have someone as company my father is always so over protective.I hope you realize this doesn't change you will still be responsible for all of your duties."
Back to top Go down
Tori
Admin
Tori

PostSubject: Re: A Prince By Blood, Not Privilege   A Prince By Blood, Not Privilege Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 3:45 am

She grabbed his hand and held it, smiling, "Don't touch it. Your side's still wet with blood and throbbing." She looked around for the clean bandage and gauze so she could begin the painful process of taking his bandage off, cleaning his wound, putting adhesive over it, then bandage it again. She found everything including the silver tools on the table which she scoots over near the bed and lays everything on. She holds his hand again, "You keep telling yourself that. I'll help you to the bathroom, then I'll redo all your bandages. For the record, you put on a brave face for a terrible wound before you fell off the stage. You had me fooled at first, I thought 'maybe it wasn't that bad a wound if you were going to go on stage and give a speech'..I was wrong."

She moved closer as he put his arm around her neck and she put her arm around his  back, and started pushing off the bed with her other hand. She helped him to the bathroom very slowly, as they got to the doorway, she looked at him wondering if she'd have to help him remove his clothes. She hoped he didn't think it weird she removed all his clothes but his underwear before when he was unconscious but it made everything easier, like tending to his wounds. As she waited on him to be done, he gestured to her and they left the room going back toward the bed. She edged slowly, closer to the bed with him grunting in pain the whole way, and helping him back into bed.

"Maybe you shouldn't talk. The less injury we cause you the better. The kingdom needs you on the mend as soon as possible. As much as it hurts now, the king wants you in physical therapy next week regardless of what the physician has told him. You won't be in good enough health by then. You broke a rib which he seems to not understand. I can talk to him if you like, he is quite fond of me and my family. But it would probably be best if you sent for him now that your awake and persuade him otherwise. He wants to find the assassin, and yet doesn't see them a threat to you and wants you to help find them if they can't. Its ridiculous, really. And at the moment my only duty straight from the king himself, is you. Taking care of you, feeding you, and whatever else you need. I'm here. We have to get you back to full strength before he forces you to get out of bed and fight." She says holding and rubbing his hand, afraid for him that he wouldn't be able to recover like he needs and will have to start over again if all goes down or worse, die because he can't take care of himself on the battlefield.

"The assassin was from an opposing kingdom so your father will be waging war and I don't think you'll be ready to fight with everyone. Let alone walking the distance to do so. While I mend your wounds, you should hold on to something." She says before fixing him up. When she finished she covered him back up."Asher, scale of 1-10, what is your pain level?" As she waited for a reply, she got up and walked over to a bucket of water in the floor, washing the blood off her hands, which was a lot. She walked back over to Asher. "Is there anything I can do for you besides get you some water and something to eat? After you eat I guess I'll give you a sponge bath as long as you can keep him under control?" She says referring to his member. It was strange, she had never pitied him before when she saw him through the crowd or in the castle growing up. She couldn't stand him until today, they spent their time together throwing snide remarks toward each other the day before, and now....she actually just wished the best for him. Seeing him in pain after always seeing him be so brave messed with her a bit. She just couldn't stand to see him in this state. It was so different from the usual Asher.

She slowly let go of his hand smiling at him before turning around leaving for the kitchen. The cook's prepared the best for the prince to eat as his first meal since getting injured. They made sure it was easy for him to keep down while his stomach is still sensitive. They sent him a smoothie made of strawberries and bananas, mashed potatoes, apple sauce. Thea came back in with two women following her carrying the prince's food. They sat it down around him on tables. They left shutting the door, leaving the prince alone with Thea. She sat on the bed beside him helping him drink some water then feeding him some of the food the chef had prepared.
Back to top Go down
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

PostSubject: Re: A Prince By Blood, Not Privilege   A Prince By Blood, Not Privilege Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 9:36 pm

Asher continued to feel his ribs, feeling the shattered grooves in them. It felt odd to truthfully to be in this kind of state, being a knight he has received a multiple wounds before, pain was hardly a new thing, but to feel his body betray him on such a level. He pushed his muscles the best he possibly could trying to support himself off Thea. "I'm not simply telling myself, I think I'm far more capable then your realize. You don't need to worry about me, my father is right about me going back into battle. Im not afraid of anyone, I heal fast, and I will be out on the hunt before that ever happens. " He would lean over as he shamelessly pull down his underwear, he was silent as she changed his bandages. He began to tried to hide the pain the best he could, after hearing he realized he was being week. 

"Despite what you think it wasn't an act, I really thought i was fine. Crazy thing about interneal bleeding is that it doesn't hurt that much. Im stronger then you probably realize, I am prince by more then just blood. "  At his first chance he would lay back down, trying to choose his battles of strength. He knew no matter what he had to be strong, for all of his people, that was who he was, he would hunt down the assassin and kill him with his bare hands.

That was who he was, the strong prince that every other kingdom would learn fear. He also knew his job would become easier the sooner his maid thought he was better, people like her could never understand what duty means. He has had problems in the past with normal maids thinking they had some right to protect him from his father. He turned looking at Thea just imagining what a heated battle between her and his father would entail. She drove him crazy already, but he didn't wish exile on anyone. 

Asher laid down slowly relieving is opened body as he turned his head. Winning a jousting match was easy for him, yet being vulnerable was so difficult. It was hard to fight against his own mind, hard to control his emotions. Somehow it being Thea it made it so harder, she fought against him, and yet so when she is here acting this way his mind make him think of things that he would blame on his pain medications.

He would turn his head lightly still looking away, speaking out of the side of his mouth. "The pain is a three I guess, nothing I have't felt before or to bad. And Thea thank you for everything you're doing. I know i can be a bit much sometimes." After his last words he would turn back smiling, refusing to accept that he just said that. His mind wondered as she left, thinking of a sponge bath, it defiantly got his mind wondering and certain part of his reacting.
Back to top Go down
Tori
Admin
Tori

PostSubject: Re: A Prince By Blood, Not Privilege   A Prince By Blood, Not Privilege Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 3:57 pm

"Ugh. No, I'm not saying this is you being weak. Your body is going through a lot right now. More then you need to know about. We've kept you on pain killers but not too much to have you in a drugged state. You need your rest either way. Just remember not to push yourself too much this week if you're going to do this next week." Thea said as she straightened the covers out and walked over to the couch. Before she sat she rolled her eyes as she thought he wouldn't be able to see her doing so now. His fight was making him quite the difficult patient. He had no idea what they were in for next week but I guess he would when he got himself killed or nearly killed.

She looked up at him as she heard him thanking her for putting up with him. "Well, after so much silence I guess I was just eager for someone to talk to but your welcome. I don't just do it as a duty to my kingdom. I think you have the ability to really change this kingdom one day and I'd like to see you make it to that day but that requires me doing my part properly. And I guess you have been rather compliant today so I figured you didn't deserve any kind of mood but my bedside manner of course." She said smiling with a small giggle, kidding around with him almost as if they were getting along but there was no denying it, they had kept their manners and pleasantries to themselves today.

A knock on the door made Thea jump as she had been sitting reading a book as the prince seemed to have dozed off or had been doing some deep thinking. She rose to answer the door leaving it barely cracked open giving the prince his privacy within his room. The messenger spoke to her then left and she nodded, shutting the door.

She walked over to the prince seeing him stir. "Assuming your awake now, your father has ordered you're fencing instructor to come to your room today in an hour in a half to practice. So we should start that bath in a minute. I'll go fetch some water and we'll have you ready in no time. Is there anything else you shall need before then? Are you ready to do this today? You were just unconscious and blood coming out of your mouth when you talked." She looked at him beckoning an answer out of him.

She didn't think he was ready but she could give him a chance if he was going to be so confident. She got up, walking over to the fresh pail of water that had just been sent up and prepared that had been cooling over a stove downstairs. It was hot but not too hot. She dipped a rag in the water and rang some of the water out of it assuring it wouldn't drip and brought both things over to his bedside.

She pulled the cover back briefly seeing his enjoyment and quickly dropped the cover pulling it down to the end of his chest now, acting as if she hadn't seen. What was she to do, she thought as she washed him all over till she only had his lower half left. Without lifting the blanket, she edged the warm cloth lower under the blanket washing him, scared if he would question her weird behavior. She had never seen someone so...aroused. Curious, and a bit eager to see a reaction she started washing the upper part of his thighs, slowly at first, watching as his eyes shut and his head laid back against the head board. She wondered how far she could go with this before he would stop her.

Last edited by Tori on Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

PostSubject: Re: A Prince By Blood, Not Privilege   A Prince By Blood, Not Privilege Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 2:24 pm

Asher looked at Thea wryly, it was odd to see her act so kindly after everything they had been through the previous day. She may still not be addressing him as a prince, but at least she was as a friend. It was odd to ever think they could become that, but after everything that had happened and the amount of time they were going to be spending together it would be best if they didn't hate each other. The way she said weak rung in his head. He couldn't help but laugh to himself, the very idea of him being weak made him smirk. He knew he was far from that part of his life, far away from his childhood. He had lived through pain his entire life, became very familiar with it over the years. Growing up he endured far more than any child should ever have to, where pain and the medicine were a part of his daily life. The amount of medicine was always increasing, although it defiantly made him feel better. “Don’t worry too much about me, I've been through a lot over the years and I can handle myself pretty well. Anyway,  what about this hope you think is inside me, where is all of this coming from? You know you’re not too bad of company yourself I guess. It’s odd you actually talk to me like a real person without saying sir or my lord after every sentence."

His head felt dizzy as he saw the door open, voices came and went as did his thoughts. She would finally come back in, telling him some farfetched story that the instructor would be by for practice. He knew to himself this same charade. The fencing coach would be by, drink alcohol make some snide remarks and leave. Although he was sure Thea had no clue, and was probably wondering just what his father was thinking. He knew his father had unrealistic expectations, that he was bred to be king, and to be a good one at that.  He also knew the human body limitations and that he wasn't ready for anything like that. ”Don’t worry about him; I can handle both myself and the instructor, you’ll see for yourself when he comes, so try not to worry too much. “

He felt the warm touch of the water as it cleared his mind, never even thinking again of his instructor.  He eyes slowly closed only just before he saw Thea’s eyes widen before himself. He laughed lightly to himself as he felt the embrace. The warm bath was aiding his beaten body, the water sinking in to his skin as he breathed lightly. He enjoyed as his top half of his body was washed, ready that it may be over. He was taken back as he felt her move lower, causing his girth to move. She continued as he hardened more, normally he would have stopped it; but the medicine had quite an effect on him. He wondered just how far was she willing to go, or just how far he was. She continued to rub his leg as he continued to grow and to pulse. He moaned ever lightly as he pushed his hips up, rubbing his member against her hand. He opened his eyes ever so lightly as he watched what she would do.
Back to top Go down
Tori
Admin
Tori

PostSubject: Re: A Prince By Blood, Not Privilege   A Prince By Blood, Not Privilege Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 5:47 pm

Thea looked at him surprised once again to hear him give her another half compliment, "Well maybe its because I'm not so used to the terms or I see you as a person, not a title. I'm one of the few people here to help you, not to take what you offer as my future king. I know I shouldn't worry. I hardly know you but the circumstances are against you in your current situation. It's not going to be so easy as your father is coming with your instructor and he will be pushing for results. He could cost you yet another week bedridden. If he even allows you that much time again. Also, the fact that you've actually implemented me a few times today shows you know how to be a good person other then be in charge. I think a great king has to have compassion for his people rather then seeing them as a pawn for his next war. "

As her eyes met his she saw how he was enjoying this. She continued to grasp his lower half moving her hand up and down at a slow pace at first then a little bit quicker. Now slowly and faster, teasing him a bit after seeing how he was getting into it. With her other hand, she moved the blanket back revealing his member as it had grown inches since she saw it only moments ago. She looked to his face to see a reaction to her moving the sheet or to what she was doing. She was pleased to see him still emerged in the pleasure of her touching him. She fastened her pace as to hurry this up remembering the time and knowing they didn't have much more, knowing he still had to get dressed and that would take some time.

She took the cover and put it around his member, using it to rub him even faster now. She wasn't going extremely fast but fast enough, she didn't want to chafe him. "You need lube. This would feel better if only you had some." She said while being sure to rub his head, giving it special attention then sliding her hand back down his covered shaft. She uncovered it once more, revealing his member, pulsing with pleasure, precum glimmering at the top, on his head. She stopped for a moment and gently squeezed his member, massaging it from the bottom of his shaft to the top. "You were getting too close too quickly. You need to slow down or this won't last long." From the look on his face, he didn't enjoy her cool down method to keep him from cumin too soon. "I just assumed you wouldn't want this to go quickly. I wanted to take my time for you." Seeing his reaction she sped back up to the speed she was at when he almost came. He was ready to cum once again in no time.
Back to top Go down
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

PostSubject: Re: A Prince By Blood, Not Privilege   A Prince By Blood, Not Privilege Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 4:40 pm

Asher laughed to himself, although he knew to himself that Thea was simply trying to repay a compliment, her answer seemed almost to contradict what she had just said. Despite what Thea said he knew her character well enough to know that she most obviously didn't want anything from him, or was simply awful at sucking up. He held his hand over his ribs, hoping to brace himself for another laugh. "Well looks like your done trying to act like you want something. It hardly matters what my dad wants, I have had all my life to learn to deal with him. Weather its lies or flattery, there is always a way to get around his rules. Im thinking you may be the one that needs to take it easy, I wouldn't be able to handle a kingdom if I couldn't handle my father. "

His entire body tingled as he continued to feel her touch go across him. His cock continued to pulse with her touch. All he could think about was how much he wanted release. He hardly though he could resist touching it himself when she finally reached wrapping her soft hand around his throbbing member. He moaned lightly at her first touch then continued to let  out silent sighs as she continued to touch him. He reached over gripping the bed as he could feel his orgasm building, just as he was about to peak she began to squeeze him. He breathed heavy as he groaned looking her, begging with his eyes as she continued as he moaned. "Ohh Thea, please dont stop, im so close please dont stop." As she continued he bucked his hips as his cock pulsed finally letting loose as he breathed hard. He layed looking up, trying to catch his breath or his mind. His skin felt like it was on fire, as his gaze turned to Thea. He grabbed her pulling her to his level as he pushed his lips agianst hers. He kissed her pashinatly as his hand slowly pushed its way up her dress.
Back to top Go down
Tori
Admin
Tori

PostSubject: Re: A Prince By Blood, Not Privilege   A Prince By Blood, Not Privilege Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 11:26 pm

Thea gasped as Asher kissed her, tricking her into letting go of him, leaving him to release all his built up tension. As she let go he took over and quickly finished himself as she leaned in closer, as he gasped, kissing him. She put her hands on both sides of his face, making sure he couldn't look away. As he put his hand up her dress, she moaned, never having felt this before or being so worked up herself, she stood, froze not being able to do anything to help herself.

As she took a step back hearing something in the hall she whispered in his direction, "Cover yourself. We ran out of time." She walked back over quickly cleaning him up and glancing over to his face, reading his expression carefully, putting her hand on his cheek and rushing to clean him up and cover him again. Someone knocked on the door, Thea ran to the door while it was still shut, saying, "He's almost dressed. Just a second."

Thea hurried back to the prince's bedside whispering in his ear, "If your father can be deceived as easy as you say, I hope you've thought of something. He's come to see you and will be here in a second. I don't think he'll be so easy to sway this time. He thinks this is the moment for you to show your people how you will be a good ruler and one to make them proud actively leading the war." She moved away retrieving his clothes, rushing back over to place them on the foot of his bed. Coming back over to help him up, staring at the bandage on his side bleeding through the bandage. She helped him stand and put his shirt on then his pants, etc. As he was dressed she went to the door to tell them he was ready. As she only had a second to step away from the door, it was lammed in her face, hitting her and the king walked in, fuming.

"I hope your ready for practice. I'm excited to see what you'll do with your first war. Your own army. Everyone at your rule. If this goes well I think I will make you my right hand. You will make every decision with my final seal of approval of course, about the troops. You will decide when we go to war, who we will send, how many. You will decide everything. I'm proud to call you my son and leave everything to you, not having to worry what will happen to my legacy. The only thing left to worry about before I die, you need to find a suitable maiden and have your heir to secure your legacy. Are you ready for your future to begin now?" he moves over to his son who is sitting on the end of the bed. He puts his hand on his shoulder, " Your future starts now, my son." He says smiling down at his son, ll his hope for the world and his dreams wrapped up in one blue-eyed blonde. Thea moved to the couch holding her head annoyed, and looking toward Asher worried, meeting eyes with him almost as if to show her concern and support.
Back to top Go down
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

PostSubject: Re: A Prince By Blood, Not Privilege   A Prince By Blood, Not Privilege Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 2:10 am

Asher breathed heavily as he stared deeply into the eyes of the beautiful woman in front of him. He could hardly breath as his heartbeat went crazy. His entire body felt on edge as all he wanted was more, his hand just reaching the prize when a knock hit the door. He sighed loudly as he watched the woman moved away, his prized moving away. THe second she moved he started to calm down as his blood returned to his brain. 

He moved as fast as he could to ready as much clothes as he could. Rushing as he was he felt just how tender he still aws, and how much more he could feel after all the excitement left him. He honestly didn't want to talk to his father yet, he wasn't ready to sober up. He knew he was being brash but he had his entire life to be sober and boring. Without very much of a wait his father entered with a huff. His father made a bust about legacy and honor, the same crap he had always heard. None of it hardly made a difference to him. He would never truly be the one to do everything like his father wasn't before him. His mind was much more concerned with the busty blonde that he was with no so long ago. He already knew this entire war was going to be a problem the second it started. It was his only hope that he wasn't forced into some long raged war. 

He stood standing as confident as ever ignoring his pain and his wounds. "Father I am ready to show myself for who I really am. I will make yaou proud and vanquish anyone who would dare stand against me. Sword in hand i will not stop until our goal is complete. " He watched as his father smiled happy with the latest news of his legacy. He laid on the bed breathing hard as he looked to Thea. He knew he had went to far the last time, that he shouldn't have let what happened happen. His eyes looked at her, knowing he still wanted her but he couldn't continue in good conchience. "Do you know how to ride a horse?"
Back to top Go down
Tori
Admin
Tori

PostSubject: Re: A Prince By Blood, Not Privilege   A Prince By Blood, Not Privilege Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 7:47 am

Thea stood aside, standing beside the prince's bedside listening as the king talked. She watched every movement and facial expression, seeing how everything played out, knowing the prince was playing a part for his father, pledging himself to fight and die by the sword for this meaningless war.It was silly and his father had done this before. All the other times he had had his son in training, preparing for a war but not quite ready or old enough. But now, nothing was going to stand in his way of making his son into a soldier. He was so excited to do so he would even ignore when the doctors pleaded with him to give Asher more time to rest. It wasn't like he had just been in a terrible jousting accident or anything...but it was. His father just saw him lying in bed being useless as being weak which was completely untrue. Hi priorities were very misplaced and it frustrated Thea so much. Her high standing with the king was all she could think of most times when she was caring for Asher, and how she could use it to her and Asher's favor by going to talk to the king but she knew he wasn't a reasonable man.

She looked forward to the day Asher became king. She could see in him he had decent reasoning skills and would be able to manage things much better and more maturely then his father. Getting him to that day was their only problem. Thankfully, his father left, leaving Thea and Asher alone once again to plot and plan how he would pull this off.

"Now what's this about riding a horse? I know how but why? There's no way you could get on a horse, let alone sit on one. Will you be getting on one soon because I must insist on riding with you or something. You can't. It may be inappropriate but maybe I could dress up as a duchess or something? I don't know." Thea sat on the bed, close to Asher, brainstorming as to what they should do.

She was determined to help him because she believed in what he said in the courtyard so long ago, that he believed in, before his dad brought a guard out to stop him from speaking after realizing they had difference in views that day. "So how do you feel? What are you thinking right now? If you don't mind enlightening me. I would just like to know what's going on in that royal head of yours. I feel like your lady in waiting how I've been at your bedside so."

As she spoke, without thinking anything about it, she placed her hand on his thigh, quite close to his member, which was no longer uncovered as it had been before. She looked Asher in the eyes, trying to stay calm and not divert her gaze. "I care about your cause in which you said only so long ago in the courtyard you stood for and I want to help you."

Actually, he may remember meeting her before now as she had started to challenge him with questions, hoping he would go more in depth on his beliefs for the kingdom and its future laws but he couldn't say much as he was being whisked away by the guards his father sent to 'look after' his rebel of a son. He had proven to be outspoken in the past and with every opportunity he was posed, his father was angered that he hadn't changed his beliefs. He had sent him to different teachers and so on to try correcting what his son believed but in the end, really, he was unknowingly sending his son more and more people to argue or debate with rather then people to sway him.

Before moving her hand, she looked at him, really looked at him. She was trying to read his expression, deciding what to do with this moment they were given. She thought over what had already happened and decided to make a move once more. She put her hand over the place his member would be under the cover, while she stayed over them, feeling around for him, and leaned up to kiss him on the mouth. She was surprised she did what she had just done. She hardly expected it herself but she wanted to do it before she had time to think her way out of it. She moved both her hands to his inner things, still on top o the blanket, looking him in the eyes. "I don't know what this is but I'm really turned on by you, your big hands, and remembering how you looked at me before...", she said as she moved in closer. She kissed him on the lips again, staying there with her eyes closed and her boobs sitting on his chest.

She forced her tongue into his mouth, dancing around with his tongue as she used her hands to maneuver his shirt off. She slid her hands up his chest then pulled the shirt over his head, breaking away then quickly returning, and laid it beside him on the bed. She moved herself closer to him, pulling the covers away, off him so she could see more of him. She had remained turned on, regardless of the situation and hoped to bring him a moment away from those thoughts and maybe something extra for her if he would oblique. She was just requesting a quick favor from him or anything he would be willing to do to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Prince By Blood, Not Privilege   A Prince By Blood, Not Privilege Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Prince By Blood, Not Privilege
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beyond The Blood :: OOC :: Creativity Lab-
Jump to: