Beyond The Blood
Hi, welcome to Beyond The Blood!
Beyond The Blood
Hi, welcome to Beyond The Blood!
Beyond The Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond The Blood

Will you help find the right way up Or let me take the wrong way down Will you straighten me out or make me take the long way around I took the low road in I'll take the high road out I'll do whatever it takes to be the mistake you can't live without-TDG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Park At Midnight

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

The Park At Midnight - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park At Midnight   The Park At Midnight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 9:26 pm

Kumroi took his hand softly gliding it across the large would they rode, as he patted his shoulder lightly turning him further into the woods. He was rather silent as he looked out into the distance. He listened to Tori as she rambled on in the excitement of the battle and the escape. His bold eyes glanced at her a few seconds before turning back itno the wind. He contemplated what he would tell her, and weather he should even tell her in the first place. His idiology was different from most peoples, it seemed so rare that anyone would take him seriously. He looked in the sky as he spoke, his voice emotionless and strong. There is nothing called a coincidence, everything happens for a reason, nothing is random, from every breeze to every rock is placed in its perfect spot to cause an effect. On the night that we met i was walking through the park on a path, after stepping on a rock i stumbled and changed pathes. The goddess wanted me to meet you that day. It was not your time to die yet. No I dont know her plan, but i do go with what she does.

They finally landed, he stretched as he watched Tori begin to gather up some food. His mind began to think of what they should do. It raced back to moments before his death and her healing him. She was a lcie now. Was it because of him, or was it a choice of the godess. Either way it didnt matter, they simply had to deal with it. It was for certain that they needed to do something. He watched Tori as she gathered different things none of them looking that apetizing. He moved grabbing her arm as his his peered into hers. No we are gona go hunting, Ill teach you.

As he walked into the woods would move differently totally silent as his voice lowered. There will always be time for magic, but magic isn't whats important. To depend on magic is to ask for death, the first part of battle is to know what is around you, to know your prey, and to always be the predator. He breathed heavily as his eyes danced around the forest. His eyes glanced to a bare spot on the ground. Silently moving he moved to that spot holding a tree as he turned moving fast as the tiniest step could be heard trotting through the woods. Kumori moved in a flash as he lept ontop of the beast, holding it by the horns wrestling it to the ground.

Back to top Go down
Tori
Admin
Tori

PostSubject: Re: The Park At Midnight   The Park At Midnight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 12:40 pm

So if it was fate why'd you leave me? Do you think fate can deal you a bad hand, a bad ending?, she asked as she stared into his eyes grabbing his hand. If your here with me I think I have a fighting chance but without you I'll just be another one of those pointless creatures who never brought meaning to their life, never changed the world. She got up as they went to go hunt. She followed behind him, attempting to mimic his every move. He caught something.

She fell to the ground when backing up and stumbling over a tree root, being scared by his sudden movement and unknowing of their being anything around them. She hadn't heard it or seen it at all. So are we going to cook that? Over what fire? This thing is huge. She walked along side Kumori as they went back to the camp. After they got to the camp and sat down for a minute to rest and as they did she looked over to Kumori smiling. She couldn't be happier that he was back, that they were here, that everything was up to them. In this moment she felt time standing still just waiting for something to happen.

Tell me, what happened to your mother and brother if that's not too forward of me. I've just been wondering since I've heard you mutter their names a few times as you slept. If you don't want me to know just..let's pretend I never said that, okay? She said, sitting beside him getting up. I think I should go to bed. Goodnight.
Back to top Go down
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

PostSubject: Re: The Park At Midnight   The Park At Midnight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 11:34 pm

Kumori's eyes glowed through the night, on his shoulder laid the beast hauled over passed out as its weight swayed from side to side on his shoulder. Its body easily over wheighed his own by many folds. In battle small things dont matter, ones greatest strength is also ones weakness. Things like weight, strength, and even combat prowess dont matter. You must know yourself before you can know how to fight. If you dont know your every flaw, short coming, and weakness then your enemy probably will. With his final words he became quiet only his deep burnded steps. It wasn't long until they were back at shadow wolf.

As they arrived at the camp shadow wolves ears perked up at his eyes spotted the huge feast that laid before him. His mouth would open revealing huge hungry fangs and a darted tongue that hung out. His folded wings would open producing a gust large enough to shake the trees of the forest. He would happily run down to Kumroi mouth opened ready to take the load off of Kumori's shoulders. Then without a seconds thought he would turn his tail knocking it over easily as he would catch it easily.

Kumori looked at log as he held out his hand, its palm glowed as lightning struck setting the log of fire as it burned bright and hot. Then in another second shadow wolf sprawled out amnungst the fire enjoying its heat as he held out the large animal. Kumori would then turn smiling at Tori. My family is a long story, one that needs to be told but not tonght. Tomarow is going to be a long day for you. He spoke with a glint of playfulness in his voice. He would move cutting open the animal and roasting a piece over the fire before handing it to Tori, along with his jacket. With that he would lean against shadow wolf seeming to be asleep.
Back to top Go down
Tori
Admin
Tori

PostSubject: Re: The Park At Midnight   The Park At Midnight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 5:32 pm

Tori walked back over to Shadowa Wolf thinking Kumori might be asleep now. She didn't want to sleep alone in a place she knew nothing about that could be so dangerous, leaving her defenseless. She laid down near Kumori against Shadowa Wolf. As she slept she dreamed of Cocoon, walking through the town everyone following their usual routines as she walked through no one noticing her. She walked up to the baker's son, one of her friends since kindergarden. He looked through her not seeing anything where she stood, got up and walked past her across the street. Her arm flung out to grab his arm but her hand went through his. What was going on? Was she not alive? Torn out of their lives?

She continued walking through the town as she saw a glimmer of light on the tree at the top of the hill that was placed at the edge of town. She walked up the hill, climbing it like it was a steep mountain. She reached the top looking over her shoulder and Cocoon had gone to ruins. Every building on fire, every person lay dead. What if it was a bad idea to leave them? Kumori walked through the town with blood on his clothes and face, smiling at her as if she maybe next.

She saw him and almost ran but stopped herself to ask him, Why would you do it? All these innocent people..Don't you care? What are you? A murderer? I thought you were more than that. He stopped staring at her as she spoke, peering through her eyes. The look of enjoyment began to melt off his face in realization of what had happened. Tori! Come back! I'm sorry! Running as fast as she could to get away from him, she shook her head answering her own questions. He touched her shoulder gripping it tight to pull her back to him.

She jumped waking herself up, noticing she had gotten very close to Kumori while she was sleeping. She had apparently been cuddled up to him but didn't know for how long. She hoped she hadn't been talking in her sleep saying things while she dreamed, she laid back down close to him a bit scared of him because of the dream. She wished so badly that she was still in Cocoon. She had never wanted to leave unless she was ready and that would've still taken her some time to prepare herself for that. She had planned maybe in several years after she was married, had kids and they had moved out that she could go out and explore the land beyond Cocoon.

She thought she was going to marry Takeshi but that didn't work out so maybe she wasn't going to get married. Maybe no one would want to marry her. A lonely school teacher in her early 20's. Maybe they thought her to be too fragile, or too girly that they couldn't stand it. She had never gotten in a fight, never cussed, never been in the woods to hunt or anything close to it. She had never been very athletic either. She had always been a sweet, shy, virtuous girl that everyone was friends with but kept herself too distanced from having any serious relationships out of fear. She had dated, just none of the relationships had ever been long enough to make it past a year or to the bedroom. She couldn't do it. Too shy. Too innocent.
Back to top Go down
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

PostSubject: Re: The Park At Midnight   The Park At Midnight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 6:57 pm

Kumori's chest rose and fell as he drempt slept. His dream was rather dissapointing compared to his last few. The sudden reminder of his family, had formed feelings that had been lost for ages and memories he thaught were forever lost. Although this nights dreams were far different, they much more like his regular incantations. Dreams of battle and of war, battles of his past that forever haunted his memory. He could remember the face of every person he had ever killed, every time his blade touched the flesh it sent shivers down his spine.

Kumroi stood tall and proud wearing the navy blue suit of soldier. A black cloak surrounded his strong shoulders. A wicked smile stood on his face as his blade glowed, glinting it bloody shine. In front of him stood two giant men each carrying an ax. The three are surounded by hundreds of men. The men would charge swinging their axes one at Kumoris head the other at his chest. With a quick reflex he dropped ducking under the ax before grabbing the others ax pushing it back. With a laugh he moved pushing them both back as he swept one of them of their feet as he tossed the man across the group as he moved quickly dropping his blade into the other. Within a few seconds both of the men laid on the ground as the crowd backed away, fear in thier eyes as Kumori wicked smile walked right on past of them.

He awoke only a moment later to remember that battle. The first battle he had as first class, soldier. After it was one of the last times he returned home. His mind raced with hundreds of memories of his home, and of his friends, then finally of his brother the fall of faith. His eyes shot opened as he knew where his next stop was going to be. Just as the thoght ran through is head he saw Tori moved leaning againts him. He smiled as his arm wrapped around her shoulder as she quickly took the chance to lay against him and snuggle. He obliged by holding her close as shadowawolf snorted.

As morning hit he would lightly slip away. Walking into the forest he breathed lightly as he moved quickly cutting down a branch catching a few fruit that fell, then finding some honey and berries. He gathered them all together mixing them as he laid them out in front of Tori. He would wait on shadow wolf ready for her to wake up so they could get on their way. Good morning, my dear how did you sleep? I saw you had a bad dream so I thought you might want a good breakfast before we go. Today will be better I promise. So if you think that Cacoon is beautiful i have somethings to show you that will blow your mind. And if your a good girl I might even tell you a little about my family and life. He snickered as he held out his hand to help her onto shadowolf. The second they were off they would fly through the woods and mountians until they hit an endless ocean shimmering in its blue beauty as far as the eye can see.
Back to top Go down
Tori
Admin
Tori

PostSubject: Re: The Park At Midnight   The Park At Midnight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 11:55 pm

Tori woke up confused. You made breakfast? Thank you. By the way, did you hear me say anything last night? , she said while eating the breakfast Kumori made her. She got up and started to walk around as she talked to him glancing over at him once in awhile. He was nice, easy to talk to for her, and completely different from his own image he seemed to have of himself.

So I get to hear about your family today? I'm excited. I get to hear about the little Kumori and how annoying you were. She says while pinching his cheeks. What did you like to do when you were young? I use to play hide in seek, sneaking out at night to watch the stars and sometimes go see my friends. My parents would get up in the morning and I would be gone. They didn't appreciate that. She laughed.

I use to go outside when it rained and stay outside till it stopped. I love rain. Her eyes closed automatically as she drifted into a memory of an amazing rainy day in Cocoon, spinning around in it, making herself continue to look up to see the cloud pouring over her. She looked around realizing it wasn't raining where she was. So we should get started on our grand adventure in a minute, yeah? Oh and your a great cook. So you know.

She gave him a big, dimple to dimple smile showing her honest enjoyment and true opinion in one look but it wasn't all for his food. She was looking him over and...over. She was interested. It was hard to keep playing like this. Being flirtatious but not knowing if he knew she was in love with him. Something about him truly drew her to him. She fell for him so quickly.

It may have been because he saved her, again and again and wasn't burdened by her sudden danger at all. Partially the fact that he had this damaged, needy side to him(which was all in her head) and how he was so mysterious, so caring yet he acted like he was a monster so you could never trust his opinion on anything involving himself. It was never true. She walked over to him and hugged him for a second, kissing him on the cheek quickly and turning around walking back toward Shadowa Wolf.

Are you ready slow poke? Let's go. She stayed turned away from him grinning as her face flushed to a shade of bright red, almost maroon. She had never been so risky and daring before in her life. She couldn't contain the rush that had gave her. She stood beside Shadowa Wolf not moving, frozen in the stance she stopped in.
Back to top Go down
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

PostSubject: Re: The Park At Midnight   The Park At Midnight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 10:11 pm

Kumori was rather surprised by the new attude the girl was giving off. Beyond the point she seemed to really enjoy his breakfast, but it seemed to beyond gratitude. He really didn't get what esactly the woman seemed to have but it was a nice change of pace. He would smile back at her as his blue eyes would stare at her. He would really begin to enjoy seeing her smile, she was rather beautiful and quite admirable. In no other reater essence she was basicly the complete opositite of him and it was a great realeaf.

He would begin to pack up as she continued to talk to him. I will tell you about my childhood when the time comes, but you seem to be more of the trouble maker then me or my brother ever was. Oh and by the way im not a cook im simply a gatherer. Then it was that before he knew it that she braught her arms around him as she kissed he cheek. He froze as he only stood there as she hopped on shodowa. He just blinked a few times not really saying anything as they settled off.

After a little bit he would finally force himself to speak. Since the seconds i was born both me and my brother have always wanted to be soldier. Its hard to say which one of us said it first, but we spent every second fighting and training. We were never any trouble to anyone else be we spent every second beating the crap out of each other. Came home every day brused a beathen but always still laughing. We were best friends and rivals always challenging each other to be stronger. I kinda felt bad for my mom tho. She had two boys whos only dreams were to beat the crap out of each other and then leave to be heros. But she would always smile her beautiful smile help us clean up our wounds then send us on our ways, she never stopped smiling. He became a little uncomfortable with the conversation so decided to stop talking.

So how about I show you something cool. He would turn facing the end of the shadowa as he jumped down as his feet hit the water with a splash as his hand grabbed the end of his tail as he would ski across the water. He would hold out his hand tword Tori inviting her to the water. If she would oblige they would slowly glow with a light spark as they floated across the water gliding endlessly further away from sahdow as he flew. After a few moments he would hold out his hand nearing the wolf as the would hop on softly. In a second the would soar away from the water as a island would appear.

Green as far as the eye could see, a utopia of thick woods and trees. Emerald green fell from every coast over a waterfall 1oo high raining down crystel blue water down onto the green coast. Over high mountains and into a golden valley of stone, laid with an endless asortment of small houses laid with brick and rock, decorated in bright colors. The town shown with all its glory prosperous and homey. Gold shined down the streets as birds carried people and goods through the streets. As they would lower and drop down onto the city streets the soft huff of shadowas wings carried ever so lightly as his claws clacked against the hard street. People would turn to see the couple land and softly depart. Kumori would speak with a last hough of a breath he release muttering his words in a monotone breath. Dont say my out loud anytime while where here. Ok.

He would walk on through the town saying waving at a few people as he went by. A smile laid on his face as he walked on the streets looking each way and that. His eyes always looking from side to side as she looked onto a building. Inside it laid a jacket and a few other things. He would walk inside as he found the jacket another trench coat and a few other clothes. He would lay a hundred on the table as he looked at Tori. Find anything you want to wear ill pay. After he would walk down a little further down the street, up a flight of stairs to huge mancion in front of it laid a huge statue of two men each with a sword. "On it said in resting piece Kumori and Able soliders of Pangia. One man can not change the world, but one man can change history. Courage and faith can destory an army.
Back to top Go down
Tori
Admin
Tori

PostSubject: Re: The Park At Midnight   The Park At Midnight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 12:24 am

Tori looked over the water, the wonderous scenery before noticing Kumori trying to get her attention. Huh?, she said as she took his hand jumping in front of him being pulled by Shadowa's forceful tail strung out behind him carrying his two companions on their journey. As they glided along Tori laughed an giggled, with the occassional scream unfortunate for Kumori, scared they'd lose speed and fall into the water.

As they got closer to town, they hopped back onto Shadowa, holding onto his kneck inbetween Kumori's legs. They had had such a great day, now getting even better as they landed in the middle of this beautiful city. They jumped off Shadowa and the three of them walked through town. As Kumori spoke to her she nodded completely clueless as to why it would matter but still agreeing to go along with it.

She walked thorugh the town with Kumori and Shadowa looking at all the merchants and town's people buying, selling, and trading all sorts of goods. They all looked so happy and joyous walking around on the dirt road wearing such colorful clothing. They acted almost as if it was a holiday. They walked into a store on the left side of the street. It was a clothing store, beautiful colors everywhere. Any kind o dress, shirt, or pants in any color everywhere.

Tori's eyes widened as they took a step further in the store. As she listened to Kumori talking she nodded and wondered off over to a rack of dresses she had been eyeing. Her hand glided down a red dress, feeling the fabric between her fingers. It was so fancy and nice like something that would be worn to a party in Cocoon but they didn't wear such color that popped as this. This looked as if it had just been dyed. She tried on a red, sleeveless dress that stopped at her knees. It was beautiful on her. She picked out some red, ballet flat type shoes, and a red clip for her hair and she was done.

It had only taken her a few minutes to gather this look and she was off, ready to go. She took Kumori's hand as they walked through the croud trying to keep up with him as they stooped short in front of a statue, reading at the bottom, Resting In Peace Kumori and Able, soldiers of Pangia. "One man can not change the world, but one man can change history. Courage and faith can destory an army.". She read it and looked up at Kumori confused. She whispered, what happened to you? Or was suppose to? You look so...nice and admirable.

She smiled slightly but stopped as she noticed the seriousness on Kumori's face. She laid her hand on his shoulder. Please tell me. I won't let you leave her till you tell me , she said planting herself in that spot not planning on moving anywhere else.As people began to pass she felt as though it would be better if they hid knowing it may not be smart if someone saw him, she tried pulling him around the corner into an alley. What's that place the statue is in front of? Who lives there?

As she spoke a man walked past talking about the statue and how today was the anniversary of their death. Do you think they would recognize you if they saw you around here today? I wonder what you were like as a soldier in the war...I'm sure you had plenty of girls to keep you company.
Back to top Go down
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

PostSubject: Re: The Park At Midnight   The Park At Midnight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 12:33 am

The last time I was here was before the war. The day that me and my brother left to go into the academy the entier city came out to see us off. We were the pride of the city, their greatest creation was the weapon that I hold at my side, we were expected to do great things, their wasn't a doubt in anyones mind. The war had been going on for far to many years and it seemed that it would never end. The second i was initiated into soldier everything changed. They told me who i was to become, and endless array of promises and predictions. I was to be the perfect soldier, to carry the pride of my city, and to carry the pride of my nation. I was strong born to battle. As you have seen before battle is what I am good at, it is what i was born to do, what I love to do. I never once had a doubt that i was ment for soldier, or that soldier was ment for me.

Both me and my brother never seemed to stop on the rankings. Where ever we went there was victory, it wasn't long until I was second class soldier when we saw true war. Man against man is battle, battle is beautiful one mans everything versus another mans. Your everything goes down in a few seconds allowing one victor. Battle brings honor, discipline, strength. It was what i believed in, it was who i was. We went into an impossible situation, out numbered, out matched, and out gunned. I was told to hold them off for as long as we possibly could before we retreated.

War is ugly, there is no victory in war there is just the one who looses the least. I dropped down from that plane with a smile on my face. I came home from that battle feild drenched in blood. We killed every last man, my number that day was 457 people. I cam home from that day so confused so filled with so many emotions. They told me i was a hero, i came home to a parade, medals and praise. I was named first class soldier and made my city known. They started that statue that day. Me and my brother were shipped around the war, I always knew he had my back. I was the hero of war, my name became feared throughout the war, I was known to never stand down to any army.

The more i fought the I kept hearing the word hero. But a hero to who. To the thousands of wives and children that will children that will never see their husbands again. To mothers who will never see their sons again. To the citizens of shinra who dont even what this war is about. I dont save lives I only take them, I am no hero. When the war was over I was a different person I couldnt face my city as who i was. There was nothing to be proud of anymore nothing to care about anymore. I was not who i was so i decided I would just move on with my life to a new place. When I didn't return home they simply thought i was dead. All of the money i got in soldier comes here they dont know how or why they just simply think its that they are lucky. My mother used to live in that house, Its not like i needed it anymore. Its been too long for me to be reconized anymore, they have no reason to think im still alive. So many things have changed but it still warms my heart to see they are doing so good.

But we arn't here because of me, we are here because of you. You look nice by the way gust saying, red really suits you, and war is really lonely.
With his last words he would sort of ramble on getting quieter as he talked until he became silent. He would look back at the house longingly until it was out of view as the walked out of the city and more into the wilderness.
Back to top Go down
Tori
Admin
Tori

PostSubject: Re: The Park At Midnight   The Park At Midnight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 11:29 pm

But what did happen to your mom and brother? You've never told me that part. Please tell me. If your going to tell me your history I want to know it all., she said reaching her hand out to grab his chin moving his face in her direction forcing him to look at her. I like you better in black. I'll wear red so you don't have to. She winked at him and walked away still holding his hand which she liked to do often now.

As he walked in the wilderness she followed grasping his hand huddled close as they went through the darkness. There could be owls heard in the distance while rats and who knows what, running past their feet on the forest floor. Tori continued to walk scared, cold, and hungry through the forest.

How is this day about me? It seems to be about you. I liked hearing about you Kumori. Your interesting, she said smiling up at him holding his arm. Your a great storyteller! You should write your whole life down in a book. You could change your name if you wanted to stay anonymous.

Tori kept walking slowly creeping ahead of Kumori. She made a quick turn in front of him still walking, could we buy a tent and a blanket if were going to keep camping out like this? I have money?Tori cleared a spot in the dirt where she stood realizing cleaning dirt was a hopeless cause she sat down accepting that her clothes would get dirty.

She huddled her legs to her chest which bulged out of the top of her dress almost too big as she was sitting in the dirt freezing, her hair falling down over her shoulders on both sides as she rested her head on her knees, watching her breath come out as a white fog. It was so cold where they were, about to be winter time.
Back to top Go down
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

PostSubject: Re: The Park At Midnight   The Park At Midnight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 12:27 am

The vibrant green jungle in front of them seemed to alive. Sounds and animal noises seemed to be coming from every direction, a constant echo of life and vibrance. The soft shade of the trees relieved the burned of the ever blaring glare. The soft echo of the voices slowly got drowned away by the

would smile as he pushed through the brush of the forest. He would partially ignore Tori's request to hear more about his family, he slowly pondered the question to himself. He wasn't quite sure if he was ready to speak about it, nor was it the right time. She would have to earn this knowledge one moment at a time. Everything in its due time my dear, but not now. I came to this town for you. There is nothing here left for me. Im not the boy I once was and I no longer belong here. But this place helped make me who I was and I was hoping it might have a certain affect on you too. There would be a soft smile on his face as he moved through the soft brush. Every few steps he would move cutting down a tree or brush clearing their path happy to lead Tori as he went. My story may be interesting but I am no hero and there is nothing to be learned from me. And dont worry about money I have more then any man should. As he spoke he would turn throwing his wallet at Tori. If she would open it she would see it filled with several several hundred dollar bills of different continents.

He would lean against a rather large tree bald of bark with a set of initals in it. As he would look down the path, it would all seem to come back to him the countless journeys down that same path, with wooden sticks running and laughing. It would almost seem wiered to do it with this new aquantance of his, not his brother or Sophia. His eyes would drop down peering at Tori's dress. She looked rather stunning even in this weather and humidity. He could help stare for a few moments as her body seemed to be to great for that dress. He swallowed and looked away hoping that she wouldn't notice his sudden gaze. He couldn't really believe his behavior, or lack of control. With a light laugh he would look down at her. Tiered already? If you want I could carry you? As a kid me and my brother would wonder through the woods with our friends until we finally found this trail and we would walk down it until we found our way to the ocean. As he would speak they would find themselves out of hte woods onto a cliff. The cliff would out streatch into the ocean as its waves would crash down a easy 100 foot drop. Kumroi would stand at the edge of the cliff as he would look over and smile. We heard a legend that with fear and courage a man can survive anything. The fall of a hundred or even more. We would stare at it for hours always daring each other to jump, until finally one day alone I decided how can I stand up to an army if i cant do something im promised to live through. How much did I believe that man and how much did I believe in myself. So my question to you is how much do you believe in me, I promise you will live, so do you trust me? He would lean over the cliff feeling the ocean breaze cooling his body.
Back to top Go down
Tori
Admin
Tori

PostSubject: Re: The Park At Midnight   The Park At Midnight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 6:50 pm

She caught his wallet in her hands nearly dropping it on the ground almost causing her to fall backwards from her sitting position. Taking a better hold of it, she looked inside, her eyes growing as she flipped through the bills. Shock stayed on her face for a moment before she snapped herself out of it. She wasn't all about money. She never had much. She tried to never become crazed by it like the world tries to teach you to do. It was convenient but she didn't need it to live. She handed him his wallet back with every bill still in its place.

As they sat in the middle of the forest she saw Kumori's gaze bounce from a tree to another path under tree branches that had outreached over the naked dirt path, the moon light peering out every crack between the branches. She looked at the initials on the tree that he had been staring at a moment ago. Her hand glided over it, feeling the carving in the huge tree. She huddled her legs closer as her hands went more numb the more of her grasp she lost.

She looked over the edge of the cliff. The water looked so far away and she had never heard of anyone making a fall this big and living to tell the tale. To make this jump, she'd have to be delirious. Kumori, I can't. I've never heard of anyone living through a fall this big. Maybe you dreamed it or your just kidding? I can't swim so I don't think so. She said before turning around. Wait. If I did do this you promise me safety and you'll owe me something right? She walked over to the edge again looking to see how far she would be falling.

Having too much faith in her balance as she looked over she fell too far forward and quickly plummeted through the air hitting the water. The hit felt as hard as falling into a thousand needles or hitting a bunch of jagged rocks would. As she fell deeper into the water gaining another foot in with every few seconds she scrapped against a jagged rock wall on the side of the cliff which slowed her pace and she began floating to the top throbbing in pain. She lay on top of the water disbelieving she had just fallen that far or that hard and lived.

Unbelievable. The water ran over her body as if she was driftwood. After swallowing what seemed like gallons of salt water she repeatedly got pummeled with wave after wave roaring over her as if she didn't exist going on as nature did every other day she wasn't there to occupy space.
Back to top Go down
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

PostSubject: Re: The Park At Midnight   The Park At Midnight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 9:29 pm

Kumori watched Tori very closely as she looked over the cliff. His yes would happily watch her as they found their way to that certain cliff. His eyes would slowly drift again down to her body, he really did like that dress, it didn't help how well she filled it out so well. He would turn his head away a little dissapointed in his own behavior as he walked on. They would make it to cliff as the woman looked far to scared to jump. ALthough the real question was if she trusted him fully, and was she confident enough to concor her fear. She seemed like she would do it possibly for a favor. Kumori would turn away looking back into the wilderness as he prepared their next step of their journey. When he finally turned back around she was gone, he couldn't believe that she had jumped so quick it had taken him almost an hour to musk up the courage. ALthough as he moved to look over watching her fall it became very apparent that it wasn't attentional and that she had actually fell. He would sigh as he moved quickly taking off his jacket and diving into the water.

Kumori would plunge into the water, its cold rush sending shivers through his body as the cold rushed through him. His body ached at its request to move as his strong arms pushed against the sea's current. His eyes splintered from the salty seas bitterness blistering as he tried to find the girl. He moved pulling the woman onto his body as he held her close to him as he moved quickly pulling them to the surface. HIs lungs burned as he breathed in the surface air looking to see for a way out of the water. He turned swimming as hard as he could tward the surface. By this point the woman had passed out in the cold water. After a long fight with the current he would finally pull the both of them onto the beach as he breathed hard, still holding tori tight against his body. He would move slowly setting the woman on the beach as he laid his head against her chest. Her heart beat faint and her breath non existant. He would move quickly pushing down on her lower abdoman then moving then hesitating a second. He knew cpr very well he just never used it before. This would have been his first time ever touching lips with another person. He moved holding her nose as he breathed into her mouth before reapeating the cyle. He would continue until she woke up as he would greet her shirtless laying next to her.
Back to top Go down
Tori
Admin
Tori

PostSubject: Re: The Park At Midnight   The Park At Midnight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 12:08 am

Tori opened her eyes to see Kumori's lips on hers. As he moved to lay next to her she noticed he was shirtless. He looked so ripped. She could see almost every part of him. As she continued gazing at him she sat up. Thank you..Can we not mention this or how clumsy I am? I really was going to jump. That's why I was so close and then I was going to work up the courage but...yeah. I feel so stupid.

She said while putting her head in her hands. Great, I'm even more cold now and I'm wet. I still don't know what were doing here or what my focus is. Oh my gosh! I can't even fight! Why would they give me a focus!? She yelled before bursting into tears. She dug her face into Kumori crying into his chest with her arms around his ribs. All the frustration she had had was coming out with every tear. She had been so stressed and had no answers to her questions.

It seemed like no one would answer them for her. She sat in the sand crying, not knowing what else she could do. Nothing they had done in the past few days since they had meet and started this journey had led them any closer to a conclusion or answer. It was like her life had hit a brick wall and there was no way around it. She was stuck.

Where's Shadowa Wolf? We should probably find somewhere for the night. Its really late and we still haven't got any sleep. Tori rubbed her eyes. As she was about to get up a man walked over. Miss, are you alright? I saw you fall and ran here to check on you. Everything alright? He said eyeing her and Kumori. Tori looked up at his face, fake smiling at him before wiping the tears from her face. That's very kind of you. But I'm fine. He saved me.

May I ask your name my dear? You are so beautiful. Any man would be lucky just to be in your presence, my dear. He said while taking her hand and kissing it. Oh, my name is Tori and thank you. Your so kind, she said blushing. She was flattered while still a bit creeped out by the kind stranger.
Back to top Go down
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

PostSubject: Re: The Park At Midnight   The Park At Midnight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 6:55 pm

Kumori's blue eyes would stare at the girls body in his arms. His eyes would show his worry at her well being. It seemed odd at his fate, he could defeat any man or army in combat but almost died to weather, and now the girl would almost drown in the ocean. It would seem that feat was against him, a foe much more dangerous then any man he had met so far. Although the bit of irony left a funny thought in his mind, how planning for everything never seems to work. The young girl would finally come to amazed by her own clubsiness. He would simply hold her as she sobbed, very unsure on how to exactly comfort her. The beauty in life is its flaws and the journey. If the destination is the same, every path is perfect in its own way. Besides i thought this way was much better. After a few moments a man would come by very intreaged by Tori's state. Kumori would stand showing his superior physical fasic to the other man, his eyes calm but warning. He didn't like the idea of a man praying on a girl in tight wet clothing, but it was also more then that. It was his job to watch over Tori, her clumsiness gave him a chance to be a protector.

The man would quickly back away after Kumori's message and would leave quickly without saying much else. The sun would drop as a cold rush would come in, dropping down into almost freezing temertures. The young duo would be cold in normal clothing but with wet clothes and no chance to change hypathermai could set in. Kumori would move over cutting down a small tree as he held his hand over it mumbering a small incantation that would set the log aflame. Even with the fire it would still be freezing as he turned his gaze tward Tori. His mouth mumbled as he tried to find the words to say. You should really probably get out of those clothes. And Ummm..... I, I think that well maybe, ummm we should uhhh get warmer, um together.
Back to top Go down
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

PostSubject: Re: The Park At Midnight   The Park At Midnight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 6:55 pm

Kumori's blue eyes would stare at the girls body in his arms. His eyes would show his worry at her well being. It seemed odd at his fate, he could defeat any man or army in combat but almost died to weather, and now the girl would almost drown in the ocean. It would seem that feat was against him, a foe much more dangerous then any man he had met so far. Although the bit of irony left a funny thought in his mind, how planning for everything never seems to work. The young girl would finally come to amazed by her own clubsiness. He would simply hold her as she sobbed, very unsure on how to exactly comfort her. The beauty in life is its flaws and the journey. If the destination is the same, every path is perfect in its own way. Besides i thought this way was much better. After a few moments a man would come by very intreaged by Tori's state. Kumori would stand showing his superior physical fasic to the other man, his eyes calm but warning. He didn't like the idea of a man praying on a girl in tight wet clothing, but it was also more then that. It was his job to watch over Tori, her clumsiness gave him a chance to be a protector.

The man would quickly back away after Kumori's message and would leave quickly without saying much else. The sun would drop as a cold rush would come in, dropping down into almost freezing temertures. The young duo would be cold in normal clothing but with wet clothes and no chance to change hypathermai could set in. Kumori would move over cutting down a small tree as he held his hand over it mumbering a small incantation that would set the log aflame. Even with the fire it would still be freezing as he turned his gaze tward Tori. His mouth mumbled as he tried to find the words to say. You should really probably get out of those clothes. And Ummm..... I, I think that well maybe, ummm we should uhhh get warmer, um together.
Back to top Go down
Tori
Admin
Tori

PostSubject: Re: The Park At Midnight   The Park At Midnight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 9:30 pm

I wonder what happened? He seemed startled quite suddenly. She said before beginning to walk with Kumori again. As they traveled the sky got darker and the wind got stronger. She was so cold, having no warmth from her clothes or her own body heat to contribute to her livelihood. It was as if she would freeze to death stuck in these wet clothes with no way to get new clothes or dry the ones she was wearing.

When he spoke to her, it was more to her breasts. It was actually a compliment to her, like he was calling her 'hot' with his eyes. She liked it. His voice was so serious as he spoke, suggesting her to take off her clothes for him to warm her up. She was nervous when he suggested his idea to get her warm again.

She unzipped the back of her dress and stepped out of it before taking her shoes off. Tori had never seen a guy with any part of his clothes off nor had she ever taken anything off in front of one. She was shaking more now, from being cold and complete nervousness. She was about to spend the night up against Kumori's bare chest. It sounded great but so intimating. She could only dream of a night like this even if it only lasted for five minutes it would complete one of her best day dreams of his body being close to hers.

Are you sure? Umm so we'll just take off our clothes and huddle together and we'll get warm again? No clothes? She said thinking of how she still had a few articles of clothing left to shed before she was completely bare. Its so late and I'm so tired. I might keep you up with my constant dreaming and moving around.. Looking up at him with his dripping wet hair draped around the frame of his face. Can I tell you something?
Back to top Go down
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

PostSubject: Re: The Park At Midnight   The Park At Midnight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 11:24 pm

Kumori would laugh lightly at Tori's ignorance to his scaring away of the other man. A soft smirk would be the only thing that would show to give anything away. Although his smirk would quickly fade as he spoke his comment for both of them to undress and huddle for warmth. He was scared that she might just reach up and smack him across the face, and yet she would not do such a thing but only take upon herself to act upon his request and began to drop her dress. He would like to say that he was an honest man and would never peek, but his eyes were glued the second he heard the lightest hint of the zipper. He tried not to look but was completely unable to look away even the slightest as his gazed over her body.

Yes it would.... ummm be the best option. For the first time in his life he may have been nervous. He had never seen a woman in so little, so many of her amazing curves showing, so little left to the imagination, and yet impossible to see.I promise you wont keep me up, I dont really sleep anyways to say. And you can tell me anything. His body shivered, just as her did. The very thought of holding her body close to his sent shivers down his spine. Her body was of such a perfect form, flowing throughout, everything complimiting perfectly to another. The body of a goddess stood before him and he could do nothing to resist it. He would wrap his arms around her body, his large hands pulling her hips onto his. The warmth could be felt imediatly, a touch that felt so pleasant in the bitter cold, just the cold feeling of their clothes remained, his hands still laid on her hips.
Back to top Go down
Tori
Admin
Tori

PostSubject: Re: The Park At Midnight   The Park At Midnight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 1:59 am

She looked up at him. If he would look down at her they would be making eye contact and she would smile, the ends of her mouth curling up forming a cute grin upon her face. Her hand ran across his chest. She moved closer to him, skin touching skin, his chest to hers. She reached behind her unfastening her bra letting the straps slide down her shoulders, the back falling in front of her.

Only their closeness keeping her chest hidden. Her bra fell on the ground in between them. As she did this she continued looking at him waiting to see his reaction. Her panties were next. They slid down with help from her hands. After they reached her knees, her legs did the rest of the work. She lifted her feet out of them holding onto a tree beside her for balance.

Leaning down closer to the ground slowly sitting on the floor hoping Kumori would join her. His eyes looked so blue like the sky was on the most perfect day she had ever seen the sky look a few years ago in Cacoon. It reminded her of the best day ever that she had had up till this point. It was an unusual blue but so entrancing and joyful.

It was a color you'd use to resemble a spirit of someone who had lived an eventful life but was so unlimited in options of where they would go. That's what Tori thought of when she gazed into them. She looked all across his body starting at the huge bulges of muscle sitting on his arms reaching from shoulder down his limbs spreading to his biceps. He never had to worry about how he looked at this point.

So I guess we'll go to sleep then, she said as she patted the ground beside her wanting him to join her here on the floor of the jungle. It wasn't very romantic looking until you looked up at the dark sky with pretty, small glimmers of light shining everywhere. They all looked so carefully placed with the perfect distance between each other.

It was perfect to set the mood. If he would sit down beside her hand would slide up his leg, over his thigh to his hand which she would grab hold of balancing herself leaning over him. She laid her head on the tree behind her using it as a back rest, resting as she had a hard day that seemed to have gone on forever.

Okay, when am I going to learn to fight?, she asked scared to ask what she had previously thought, she cowardly continued with this random question she thought of off the top of her head, clearly showing without meaning to that that wasn't what she origionally meant to ask.
Back to top Go down
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

PostSubject: Re: The Park At Midnight   The Park At Midnight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 9:44 pm

I love the way you laugh all 150 ways.
I love the way you smile and how it can brighten a room, and more then that i love the way you smile at me
I love that you are beautiful in the most simple ways, so different then anyone else
I love that i could stare into your eyes for an eternity and never figure out your mysteries
I love that your the perfect size that i can hold you and match my body
I love your voice and the way you say my name, and makes me feel so much more special
I love your accent, your words, and the way you say everything
I love the way you dress, the way you wear your hair, weather its my peference or not
I love that you have absaluty just how beautiful and gorgeous you are.
I love that your funnier then anyone else in the wolrd without even trying
I love your brilliance and just how smart you are more then anyone else
I love that even all the simple silly mistakes you think make you stupid, only makes you silly
I love that your your kindness and grace is unriveled
I love that how much effort you put into relationships
I love your kind heart and will always be there to hold you when you cry
I love it when you cry on chest
I love that your always warm, and that your hands and feet are always cold,
I love that your tickellish and the noices you make when i do tickle you
I love all your quirks, i love that your a packrat, that your ocd, and even
I love your every flaw, because the few cant compare to who you are
I love our relationship in every single way
I love that I can compare our relationship to anyone and never have to worry
I love that we are so different, but the same in all of the best ways
I love that you are different from anyone else out there in the world, a different beauty, more devine, funnier, a complete breath of fresh air. You are my one of a kind and i know I will never find anyone else in the world like you.
I love the way you love me, I dont think anyone else could ever feel about me the way you do
I love that you think about our relationship mroe then above all else
I love that you want my last name, and get along with my family so well
I love that you make me a better person. I never thought someone would except me for who I am, and never want me to change.
I love that Ive never wanted to change more for anyone else in my life
I love that some day I will marry my best friend and have a bunch of kids
I love that you make me a better person and forever closer to god

You deserve the world, but all i can do is give you my love. Yes were gona have our problems and our fights, but we will always get through them. Every day i love you more and more, that doesn't change today or yesterday, or ever. You will always be my love, no fight can ever change that, we can always deal with what ever problem arises. I will always love you baby.

http://beta.primarypad.com/p/12TcXd9Qsf
Back to top Go down
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

PostSubject: Re: The Park At Midnight   The Park At Midnight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 7:13 pm

Kumroi's eyes would find themselves in an entaglement. His mind would try their best not to stare, but i was quite hard not too. The flawlessness of her skin so smooth and so silky, beautiful and so soft. He wanted to run his hands all over down her body, to feel her everywhere, but her chest against his was enough for him, far better then anything had experienced before. He would simply wrap his arms around the curves of his back holding her tight against his body. She would drop her bra as he felt her soft chest his, the soft feel would have an unwanted affect on Kumroi's anatomy. He would simply pretend that it didn't exist as he held the girl in her arms. He would move down onto the floor with her, holding her close as he looked at the stars. I like the night, without the dark we could never see the beauty of the stars.

The entire time he would try to never to look at her too much, through the embarrassment of both. He pondered what exactly what her question might be. Finally she would tell him, but it would be quite a different question then he imagined and even more then that it was quite a lie. The girl would have changed her question when she asked. He was all up to answering what she wanted but more curious of what her real question was. I was hopeing to prepare you more, but if you feel ready then we can start tomarow. So whats your real question?
Back to top Go down
Tori
Admin
Tori

PostSubject: Re: The Park At Midnight   The Park At Midnight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 12:30 am

They lay one on top of the other. Her being on top, snuggling closer to him as they adjusted to get comfortable and find warmth. She was embarrassed. She had never shown her body her last boyfriend, her ex fiance. The one she was supposed to have been close to, making the biggest commitment of her life with. But she couldn't give Takeshi her virtue. It was so hard for her.

In her village, the girls were raised to never give any man but their husband their virtue and don't give any man anything less than that. You don't show them any part of you or do any kind of sexual act before marriage. At least you knew they weren't with you for the wrong reasons but it did make people hurry to get married sometimes.

She couldn't stop thinking about her body being uncovered in front of Kumori and what if he didn't like how she looked. It was all over now. No one wants to date an unattractive woman right? What if he expected her to do something with him? She wouldn't even know how to do so or where to start. She knew little about a man.

She hadn't seen a man but once and that was years ago. Now she lay on the ground against a man who apparently had no secrets. She had only heard of this and it frightened her. She was shaking so scared of the intimacy the moment seemed to bring over them. She was so inexperienced. She turned her head looking away too shy to look at his face anymore.

Have you ever touched a woman before? She looked at him when she asked the question then quickly turned her head shy to know the answer. She liked him. She hoped that she wasn't the only one that didn't know what to do. She wasn't ready. Even if he initiated it, she wouldn't. She couldn't.

She put her head down on his bicep and closed her eyes. It had been a long day and she couldn't stand to stay awake much longer. She quietly went to sleep leaving little hint she wasn't awake. She felt safe in his arms. Nothing would hurt her at this moment. Maybe tomorrow, in a few days, but not at this moment as she lay on his chest in between his arms. It felt real.

The sun flooded the sky, flowing through the overhead covering the tree tops and every part of ground not covered. It felt like a hangover as it came over them. She woke up reaching her hand to touch her head. She groaned in pain. It gave her a headache at such a pain level she hadn't felt in awhile. She raised herself up looking around wondering where where they had ended up.

She looked at Kumori, blushing after realizing they were still unclothed. She noticed something about him and quickly turned away pretending she didn't notice. Good morning.. She kissed his cheek, having more confidence this morning. She ran her hand down his side stopping when she reached his fingertips. She laced her fingers in between his. Can I tell you something? Something I meant to say last night..
Back to top Go down
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

PostSubject: Re: The Park At Midnight   The Park At Midnight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 3:20 pm

Kumori's body would blend with that of the girls own. The attraction of their bodies, and the heat could not be claimed responsible for the cold night alone, but by simple chemistry that seemed to be refused by both of them. No matter how much both of them tried to refuse it, the connection was absalutly pleasuble and gave off some more foreboding ideas. Although Kumoi a master of his mind would attempt to put it some place else, into the stars, into the trees, remembering the exact imagery coutnting the stars before him, every step of their journey and their path. As he looked into the sky he was troubled, 1472 stars countable from the human eye a number so megere from his childhood, but the skies were to calm. Uneasiness set about him, the old saying "Their is no rest for the wicked" was a moto of his life, was it the calmness and the bliss of laying with Tori that made him feel this way, or was it something else. His eyes would open and gaze into Tori as she asked him a question. Ive never spent much time with other women, so no I haven't, not much room there in my room of work. He began to wonder what made him feel more uneasy the calm, or Tori's questions. He would laugh silently to himself as he noticed the young girls eyes droop as she softly nodded her head down to sleep.

Only after he was sure that Tori was asleep herself would he then fully close his eyes drifting off into his own sleep. His mind more at ease but more cautious at the same time, he was a protector. Her movements were so pleasent to him, the bits of warmth and life so close the comfort that she seemed to have was almost a luliby to him. The skies light came all too soon that next morning, the suns soft touch a reminder of a soon departure. He only wished the moons gaze could cast its enchanting a little bit longer. He would lay still until the woman in his arms would arise, pretending he hadn't been asleep this entire time. He would grip his hand around hers as she intertwined her fingers around his and kissed his cheek softly, the second of witch startling him greatly. He ignored the kiss as he answered her question, What is it that you wanted to ask me?

Although their moment would be cut short as a ripple would flow through the earth, followed by a soft cry. The cry would be different then that of any other, the soft welp of a injured canine. The cry though would hit deep, as a best friends tears of sarrow. It would only take kumori but a few moments to get dressed and ready. His clothes were still damp and the musk of the wetness clung to them, but it was nothing to the cry of a old friend. Once ready he would turn to Tori, a hollowed look to his face as his words were mutttered out, not a statement but a comand, holding such athority to it, it would be hard not to listen. "Stay right here, and if i dont come back go, go and forget about me. With his command he would move running his blade drawn in a second as the the wilderness was cut before him, trees fell as he moved beyond them. A path of the city laid in distruction complete absence for a care of life. Another howl would flow through the air, the howl of a wolf, a very large one, the problem was what could hurt a wolf the size of a room. It was sure tho that Kumori would find out.

The bustling city was all too quiet as he entered it. The once busy streets were silent, not one person in sight, only a threatening silence. Kumori's stems would ring out through the city, his own presence an uneasyness. Then quickly men would appear out of no where guns drawn and fire upon the man. Kumori's blade already drawn would move leading the bullets as he moved dropping his blade into the the first man, then using that mans body as cover as he dispatched the rest of them. Although he already knew that shadowa could not be bothered by such pests. As he would step into the court yard bodies would be laid out upon the street, some dead some alive. Standing in front of the statue was a number of four people. All of them cloaked, standing and waiting in front of a fallen shadowa being held by many other soldiers. The first figure stood in the back, standing above any others over seven feet tall, his body was set to match a Goliath amungst the men even Kumori. The second leaned over against a wall looking at the statue of Kumori, her figure was obviously feminine, standing at 6 feet in heels. The third was a little more hidden, the cloak was saggy drooping over its body hiding any distinguishing characteristics. The last was the most different, standing only at four feet, lavender hair slid out of the her hood giving the impression she is a girl.
Back to top Go down
Tori
Admin
Tori

PostSubject: Re: The Park At Midnight   The Park At Midnight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 2:21 pm

She saw Kumori running as fast as he possibly could. First up close then he disappeared behind a tree. She quietly whispered, I love you. Her smile faded then a curious thought came over her. He didn't have all the power in this partnership. She had nearly forgotten she was gifted with the power to heal. If he got downed she could at least help him then. With her excitement of remembering this, she ran through the forest after him with a naive, ignorant smile on her pale face.

She was a fool. After she ran through the forest finding Kumori she saw the several cloaked men standing around the time square beside Kumori's statue. She didn't think everything through. She hadn't a clue how to fight. She was struck with fear seeing all these powerful men. Seeing Shadowa Wolf in his state, clearly they were dangerous. She took a few steps back watching Kumori taking a few forward.

Tori didn't like how the scene as playing out. Kumori walking into the time square surrounded by several cloaked men who looked at him like food. They were frightening. They seemed to know who he was but they didn't act scared at all. Before he walked in they were all leaning forward laughing, making jokes, relaxed as they waited for the trap to work. If only they knew how well this would go. They wouldn't lure Kumori alone. But the girl that cared about him and wouldn't stay away from him as he was about to try and help a friend, risking his life, giving u his safety. He was brave.

So many of the redeeming qualities Tori had already learned about him shined bright in him right now as he walked ahead of her as she stay hidden in the darkness at the edge of the forest. He was brave, wise in his young age, and nothing seemed to frighten him. Here was a great noble returning to his land. Home again to fight the unjust in the world. He was so perfect in every way you would ask of a man. Tori clung to the tree in fear someone might hurt him and she lose any part of him.

They were in love, yes. Relationship, no but she cared for him as any wife watching her husband go into war watching as he was in over his head does. She tried to have faith in him as he had always had in himself but when there's so many of the men that want to hurt him your thoughts can't help but wonder if it be possible this time.
Back to top Go down
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

PostSubject: Re: The Park At Midnight   The Park At Midnight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 5:17 pm

One of the most prosperous towns in the entire world brought to its downfall at the feat of a small army. The poor men of the city were laying on the floor, heads pushed to the concrete, confused what they did. The soldiers were masked no markings to hide their idenities, their faces couldn't show less care for the citizens they were endangering guns pointed at every citizens head. The mayor cowered in fear at the men that ransaked the village, trying to do as much as they could to get the people of the town to cry out. The cries wouldn't go upon death ears as they would slowly dissapear around the town.

A soldier looked around as he saw a glimpse of a man as he would fall down as a blade ripped through them. The only ones left were the few soldiers guarding the courtyard and the four. It wasn't until Kumori took his first step in would they all turn to him. The woman of the group would step out the first to speak looking at him. Her eyes would glow blue much like his own, through the shadow of her hood, with bright red lips. Her voice was that of a snake, a soft whisper of a voice seductive and secretive. Ohhh Kumori there you are, its been far to long. Why did you leave us Kumori, come on backAs she spoke it the army would move pointing their guns at Kumori, far to late tho. In only seconds Kumori moved deflecting the few bullets at him easily as he moved in a flash as his blade dug itself into a body fully turning in a second turning lunging through cutting down everyone in the way.

The other four would turn spreading out as the girl was the first unscathed by Kumori's bloody display pulling her hood down as her golden blonde would fall upon her shoulders, falling down upon her shoulders. A wicked fox grin laid on her face fangs showing through her caniving smile. Her smooth skin shineing in the bright sun. Her arms were spread wide ready to embrace Kumroi. THe other two weren't too welcoming each drawing their own weapons and strikeing. A saw blade the size of the mans own body struck down creating a crater the size of 6 feet. The second launching bolt soaring through the air.

Kumori's eyes moved to the familular but menacing face, only to worry about the much more frightening feats. His body would move taking in the blow as it braught him to his knees only to see the bolt move striking him sending him into a building dissapearing behind the rubble. The three would watch for Kumori to show that he was still alive, but the only question was where was the fourth.

The lavendar haired little girl would smile from ear to ear behind the one in a dress. The young girl would eye the woman until she would be noticed. The little girl would stare at the woman her hand gripped a nife in hand as her soft voice would carry to the woman's ears. Wana play a game

http://lastingbonds.forumotions.net/f4-race-information-guide
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Park At Midnight   The Park At Midnight - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Park At Midnight
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beyond The Blood :: OOC :: Creativity Lab-
Jump to: