Beyond The Blood
Hi, welcome to Beyond The Blood!
Beyond The Blood
Hi, welcome to Beyond The Blood!
Beyond The Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond The Blood

Will you help find the right way up Or let me take the wrong way down Will you straighten me out or make me take the long way around I took the low road in I'll take the high road out I'll do whatever it takes to be the mistake you can't live without-TDG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Mathusalah

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

The Mathusalah Empty
PostSubject: The Mathusalah   The Mathusalah Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 7:59 pm

The vampires, also known as Methuselah are born of rare virus found on the moon. The Virus kills red blood cells requiring the carrier to feast on human blood. Although the virus also causes many positive side affects by a constant regeneration of cells, like extreme speed and strength, regeneration, and often many other abilities. Unlike other mythology vampires, Methuselah still must eat normal food along with blood, and they are also able to have children. Methuselah can be born through either two ways, by being infected with the Bacillus virus or by being born by Methuselah parents.

The vampirian race lives in a land protected by a particle that absorbs U.V.A. rays allowing its inhabitants to walk around even in the day. This leaves the Empire left in a constant dusk, at all hours of the day. The Empire is ruled in a old Hierarchy, with the king/queen, duke, bishop, knight, peasent
Methuselah Abilities:
  • increased strength and speed
  • long levity
  • regeneration
  • individual powers
  • haste mode- an ability that speeds up the virus causing even further speed and strength increase but leaves the body exhausted

Methuselah Weaknesses:
  • Sunlight- causes an extreme rapid depletion inside the virus deterioration the body
  • Silver- is an anti body of the virus keeping the body from its natural healing process and weakening the body

Back to top Go down
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

The Mathusalah Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mathusalah   The Mathusalah Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 2:04 am

Character Benifits

King/Queen- crusnik powers activation to 80%

Bishop- Ability and three techniques, haste mode for seven post with minor depletion of energy, opertunity to control more then one element

Knight- Ability with one technique, haste mode last for five post with moderate depletion of energy,

Soldier- Incomplete Ability requires training to master, haste mode last for 3 post with major depletion of energy,

Peasant- Training required to get an ability, haste last for 3 post with complete energy depletion
Back to top Go down

The Mathusalah
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beyond The Blood :: Information & Guidelines :: Book of Time :: Race Information/Abilities-
Jump to: