Beyond The Blood
Hi, welcome to Beyond The Blood!
Beyond The Blood
Hi, welcome to Beyond The Blood!
Beyond The Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond The Blood

Will you help find the right way up Or let me take the wrong way down Will you straighten me out or make me take the long way around I took the low road in I'll take the high road out I'll do whatever it takes to be the mistake you can't live without-TDG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Park At Midnight

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tori
Admin
Tori

The Park At Midnight Empty
PostSubject: The Park At Midnight   The Park At Midnight Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 10:51 pm

Tori ran through the park barely able to identify what anything was other than the shape of things. She was scared. There was a man chasing her. He had tried to attack her and she was finally succeeding in getting away. She had been on the way home from the library and he had followed her two blocks so she had tried to go down a different road and he put her up against a wall and she slipped away. He had had a knife. He had almost caught her at one point and she had ran away when his knife barely sliced her arm.

She was a quiet school girl who no one ever had a problem with. She never was the source of trouble. She wore a red, white, and black school uniform with a red ribbon running through her light brown hair. She kept running. Her heels hurt her feet tremendously.

As she took another step she saw someone walking down the walk way and she put her hand out to tell him to run but she missed a step and fell. She didn't have time to catch herself. Her feet came out from under her as her face came closer to the ground, her hair clearing from her face. Her hands moving from her side and in front of her to attempt to catch her but they caught the mud sliding her further, against the ground even more. She was bloody, in pain, and now covered in mud. She hit a rock where her knee fell cutting it open.

The man slowed down walking over to her. He thought he had caught her. You'll never tell anyone what happened. You know who I am and you won't speak another word of who you saw tonight. I'll make sure of it. As she tried picking herself up to crawl away he came over to her grabbing her head pulling it up and cut her throat not near as deep as he meant to as he was startled by the stranger coming closer. He hadn't known anyone was near them out at this hour. He ran away taking cover in the night. She turned over looking up at the stars holding onto her throat gasping for air quickly realizing that as being a bad idea. The pain getting stronger and stronger as the cold air hit her throat with the cut bleeding more.
Back to top Go down
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

PostSubject: Re: The Park At Midnight   The Park At Midnight Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 5:41 pm

The darkness of the night encased the city in a blanket of silence. The the dark shadows putting almost everyone to sleep except for a few unguided souls walking through the night. One, a young man dressed in all black walked slowly down the desolate, every step an unconscious decision. The soft thud of his boots rung out through the park streets, a soft echo his only companion. He his baggy hanging over the boots, torn from constant wear every hole telling a story. Above his shoulders a long weathered military trench coat draped down his body almost touching the ground. His dark hair softly hanging down covering his pale face. His hidden eyes somber stare looking down at the necklace around his neck. A silver cross laid against two sets of dog tags.

The man walked with no direction, no sense of urgency or time, or even where he was at. He simply walked unaware of the blur of the world around him. His fists clenched, unable to stop his mind from remembering his training, unable to relax even in this state. He swayed uneasily hitting a rock stumbling a second turning lightly onto a different path on his endless walk. His blurry vision grew fainter as the further he walked down the path, every stop loosing his will more and more, but the next step always came always brought him further along his way.

His eyes grew dreary, closing as his mind faded further and further away almost asleep, but there is no rest for the wicked so he walked on unaware until his foot finally met something that stopped it. His eyes shot open, his hand instinctually dropped to his sword unshiething it, the flawless blade glistening in the dim light. He watched as a man scurried away, like a bug running from a foot. The man confused looked around wondering what had just happened when he looked down seeing a young woman bleeding out on the ground. In an instant the blade was shiethed and he was down beside her holding out his arms to put her at rest. His eyes analized her every wound, trying to find a way to help. He moved quickly cutting of the arm of his coat placing it above her neck as he puled out a bottle of alcohol poring out some onto her neck then placing the soft fabric over it. Im sorry this is going to hurt a lot, but itll keep it from getting infected. He moved putting his arms underneath it ready to pick her up if she allowed it.
Back to top Go down
Tori
Admin
Tori

PostSubject: Re: The Park At Midnight   The Park At Midnight Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 6:21 pm

Barely conscious she screamed out as he dowsed her with alcohol. It hit her cut dripping off as dark red. She felt his arms go under her tingling body. Every movement kept the tingling feeling alive. She felt as though she was watching herself being carried away somewhere by the mysterious man. As if she had left her body. As they continued down the path she once in awhile moaned in pain without conscious thought of what she was doing or what was happening still scared for her life. She replayed the man's words in her head wondering who was carrying her.

The pain wouldn't seize. Without knowing what to do, still in fear of who had her she started pushing away from them using the small ounce of strength she still had to fight. Too tired to object anymore her head collapses on the stranger's chest. Giving up, hoping their going to help her she reaches up to his neck, putting her arms around and clasping her hands together.

As she began dreaming she remembered watching her friend telling her the history of Cocoon, helping her learn to fight, sitting on the edge of the dock beside her both swinging their feet an inch before the water's line. All those great times in Cocoon. Will they all end here? Am I never going to see him or my precious students again? Her sweet, young students all loved her. Adored her. She didn't have kids so she watched over the children she taught as own. Her flock to guide to the light. She loved her life and the people in it. It would be a shame to have such a bright light burn out.

She began gasping, thinking how she didn't want to die. She didn't know how fatal her wounds may be. Or her current state of livelihood like if she had died already or not. She already felt numb to it all like she may be flying. And then..droplets of rain began to poor on her face. Slow at first then it quickened. Drenching her from head to toe rousing her a bit. She looked out of one eye barely cracked open to see. Noting that she was indeed still alive. Her mangled body frozen from the cold rain. She couldn't control the shivers that came over her body. She snuggled up closer to the man holding her trying to get warm.

He was so strong. She could feel ever indention in his damp clothes where his muscles were. Then, as her thoughts drifted they stopped moving.
Back to top Go down
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

PostSubject: Re: The Park At Midnight   The Park At Midnight Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 11:47 pm

Kumori dipped his hands under the woman as he scooped her up holding her tight against his body, cradling her head against his strong chest. He rose as his sky blue eyes studied the park, looking for the quickest way out. He had blindly walked miles without realizing where he was going , or even what city he was in. He took a long breath, dropping his foot as hard as he could against the hard pavement as another echo roared throughout the park. After listening for a second he was off running as fast as he could, each stride taking him closer to an exit. He moved quicker then any normal man could, if the woman was conscious then would be amazed by the pure speed they were going. Every few leaps he would look down checking to make sure the girl was still alive. She eventually attempted to push against him with the little strength, although it was a good sign to him. It allowed him to know she still had some fight in her. He smiled to himself as he ran faster out of the park deep into the city.

Finally he saw what he needed as he softly set the woman down in front of the building as he once again drew his blade cutting through glass as he stept inside the store. A small amount of rummaging could be heard as he searched through the dark. Within a few moments he emerged from the building a bag full of supplies, as the alarms went off as sirens approached. Kumori turned throwing the supplies ontop of the building before turning to the girl picking up the woman quickly jumping on top of the building fallowing after the supplies.

He laid the girl down setting up an iv with sugar water, as he took salt and lemon to the wound setting a new fresh rag on top of the wound. He then laid his hand on the cut his hands glowing as he channeled as much energy into the wound as he could as the blood flow slowly stopped. He took of his coat reveling his bare chest as he laid the jacket over her almost covering her entire body. He would watch her until she woke up, weather it took all night, he was beyond sleep. So he waited holding his sword, counting the stars.
Back to top Go down
Tori
Admin
Tori

PostSubject: Re: The Park At Midnight   The Park At Midnight Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 12:45 am

She lay on the floor of the roof taking every breathe in deeper. As he nursed her back to health she grabbed for his arm trying to stop him from hurting her. She stopped grabbing for him as he stopped. She didn't feel like fighting right now, just sleeping. She shivered all night still in the damp clothes.

The sun started to rise with the morning coming over Cocoon. She woke up as she was roused by the sunlight starting to fall on her. Tori stretched but quickly stopped pulling herself into a ball realizing the pain she just brought herself. She reached to her neck to fill what was paining her. It was an open wound the size of her neck from left to right. She opened her eyes further seeing that she was on a roof of a building near the park. She was struck with worry wondering who brought her there. She looked over and the mysterious man was there against the wall.

Thank you, she said as she tried to stand. As unsuccessful as that was she tried again being very stubborn not letting anything keep her there. What happened? Who are you?! Oh! I have to get to the school! How do I get down from here? I have to get home.

She rose up, leaning against the wall. She looked down to see what was hurting her arm. She pulled out the IV confused. Why did you do all this for me? She looked at his dog tags. I'm sorry, you protect our people and I act this way. I'm just...frightened. I don't know why anyone would do anything like this for me, a mere school teacher. She walked over to the man putting her hand on his shoulder. Thank you for your kindness. I think I can get home from here if you'll just help me down.
Back to top Go down
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

PostSubject: Re: The Park At Midnight   The Park At Midnight Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 11:36 am

Kumori sighed lightly as he leaned against the wall. The sun finally started to rise as he smilled lightly, tapping his blade lightly against the roof, finally relaxing for one of the first times in many years. He tried to think back to the last time he even took the time to watch one, and he couldn't even remember the last time. He watched the sun remembering his child hood, dreaming in the sun sparing with his brother arguing who will be first class. Those days seemed so simple, having no idea of what the world was like, what war was like. Tears were almost brought to his eyes as he turned hearing the woman begin to rise. He looked over as she tried to move to quick reopening the wound and falling to the ground. Kumori watched moving in a second catching her as he slowly lifted her to her feet. He smiled her as he noticed her begin to worry about everything. Well first of all I am Kumori, I dont know what happened to you some man attacked you cutting open your throught. I found you and brought you here, I dont really have a place so this is the best I could do.

He picked her up putting her arm around his shoulder as he lept off the building landing on the ground softly setting her down. Ill take you home, no walking on your own. Oh and I almost forgot He moved placing his hand over her neck his hand glowed as the wound on her neck closed lightly. Im not very good with healing, but its something He turned seeing a bunch of people looking at them oddly, and the glass maker fixing the broken window.
Back to top Go down
Tori
Admin
Tori

PostSubject: Re: The Park At Midnight   The Park At Midnight Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 12:52 pm

As they landed on the ground sunlight hit the new window shining around Kumori giving him an angelic, maybe godly image. Her eyes stared up at him before looking over at the group of people in amazement of what happened. Your? Your a healer? You come with many surprises, Kumori. Now, please, take me home where I can rest. You can stay there if you'd like. Its the least I can do as a token of my appreciation. You saved my life. I'm indebted to you.

They shortly arrived at her home. It was very well-kept, quiet with only the sounds of the tide pulling in and out of the ocean at the edge of the ground feet away from her home. There was a wooden ramp, woden post, wooden walls, wooden roof. Everything made out of the town's resources. Flowers had bloomed from every few inches that lined her home. It was beautiful. She got out of his grasp and took hold of the railing walking up the ramp into her home. As she crept closer the door creaked open. That wasn't how it had been left.

She froze where she stepped. Her hands out to catch her if she lost balance. She looked at Kumori. Someone's been here. What if someone's in there? She whispered. Frightened, she hid behind him hoping he would do something about the intruder. She stared at the door waiting for something to happen. She remembered the ring on her finger as she began rubbing it, as if it had the power to protect her. She didn't miss the man who gave her the ring so much anymore. Any thought of him consumed her with hurt feelings followed by anger.

It was from a past engagement that she cut off. She had been ready to say vows that day, words that mean forever and he had shed them for a moment of love with another person. She couldn't bare facing him again after seeing him cheat on her, on her day, with only an unlocked door between them keeping his secrets. She couldn't stand him. The only souvenir she kept from him was his ring. He had wanted her to keep it. She obeyed only because she loved how beautifully detailed and carefully crafted it looked and while she had been trying to heal her broken heart it kept the town thinking she wasn't ready to move on so no one bothered her.
Back to top Go down
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

PostSubject: Re: The Park At Midnight   The Park At Midnight Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 2:42 pm

Kumori looked at her smiling as he called her a healer. He laughed at how absurd her comment was, he was the furthest thing from a healer. He was in every .sence a killer, a mercenary, a soldier. The little bit he did know about healing was meant for himself, to keep him alive until he completed his mission. He had been called many names before but never a healer. It felt to be called by such a name, but he knew who he truly was and there was no hiding that. He nodded his head at her request as he helped her down the road. Cacoon seemed so peaceful he had never been there when they weren't at war, and everyone seemed so happy and care free.

They arrived at her house, a nice little homey place. Everything made of wood, so very different then the industrial style of Shinra. As they walked closer he could tell there was something wrong with the place. He silently motioned to her to stay as he walked into the house. One hand to his side, the other on the hilt of his sword. Everything was quiet, whoever might be there was definatly hidiing. Kumori walked from room to room silently. Until he finally reached the room that seemed to be the woman's. He turned as he drove the pommel of his blade into a bedside mirror shatting it into thousands of pieces. He then turned to the closet as he shoved his hand through the thin door pooling out a man throwing him across the room. He turned knife in his hand as Kumori moved smacking the dagger away as he dropped the back of his blade into the mans ankel dropping him to the ground. HE then turned picking him up by his shirt dragging him to the porch in front of Tori. Do you know him?
Back to top Go down
Tori
Admin
Tori

PostSubject: Re: The Park At Midnight   The Park At Midnight Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 7:52 pm

A minute later, after she watched Kumori walk in the house she heard the sound of glass shattering. She took a step further before she heard Kumori and whoever it was wrestling, making loud thumps when hitting the ground. Kumori brought the man out by the collar of his shirt, dragging him to the door without giving him a chance to stand up and walk himself.

Her eyes met with the man's. He was the one who had broken her heart months ago. He had the nerve to cheat on her at their wedding moments before vows were to be read, and now he has the nerve to show up here. Three months had past since the wedding day and no word had been spoken between them since. So why would he come here now. You! Were you the one that attacked me last night? What do you want with me? She said tears swelling up in her eyes as she spoke. The anger, and the fight to not cry being heard in her voice.

She stopped speaking as soon as he started to get up and threw his hands out towards her as if to grab her. She screamed as she jumped back. Scared that he had tried to hurt her. The only thing stopping him from getting to her was Kumori's grip on his shirt.

TAKESHI! Tori yelled when he tried to grab her. What are you doing?! She cried, frightened. Takeshi answered, Tori baby, I was only trying to give you a hug. Come on. Don't you trust me? How he said it was like he thought this was a joke or like he was talking to a child. Clearly, he wasn't being serious or sincere. The smile across his face said it all. He thought she would be easy to trust him again.

He put out his hand for her to grab hold of and she took a step back, away from him. Once you cheat on a girl before marrying her, trust goes out the window. Try again. She turned her focus to Kumori who was still standing in the doorway. Its already been a long..night. Please, I need to lie down. Will you come? She didn't budge an inch with Takeshi still near the doorway. She put her hand over her wound feeling it start to bleed again. Tori looked up at Kumori from her hand with a scared look across her face hoping he would let her inside and keep Takeshi away from her.
Back to top Go down
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

PostSubject: Re: The Park At Midnight   The Park At Midnight Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 2:13 am

It seemed the situation got more interesting as it had seemed that Tori knew the man. He knew the man stood no chance against someone like him, after all he could have killed the man before he even knew where he even knew he was in the house. Although he was tiered of killing and every person must face their attacker if they are to move on. To make the situation all the more dramatic it had seemed that the man was her former fiance, and cheating man who wanted what he used to have. He was hardly the first to ever do such a thing, but had taken it way to far. Tori made it clear she only wanted to be rid of the man and rest. Kumori grabbed the man dragging him aside allowing Tori to enter her house. Kumori's eyes watched the man deciding his punishment. He threw the man forward drawing his blade to the mans neck. If I ever see you again I will take your arm from you, be gone and watch your back cause you will never know when Im there. With his threat he turned his back on the man escorting the woman into her house.

So are you alright I'm sure that must have been tough for you. He moved holding open the door for the woman, waiting for the woman to lead the way to where she would like to rest. In all truth he felt as if he could sleep for weeks as well, his body warn out from the lack of stopping. He smiled not thinking much about the man he allowed to leave. "Ira". The faintest sound could be heard as the faintest change in temperature could be felt. In a flash Kumori threw Tori across the porch as fire resonated around him singing his clothes. Kumori's face had now changed the lively smile was now gone, his face blank emotionless, the once beautiful sky blue eyes turned dark into a dark storm, a stare that could drive a man insane. When he moved it was majestic, nothing wasted every movement purposeful. His hand dropped to the hilt of his sword, unshiething it in a secound the glimure of the blade dancing with the sun. So your l'cie. Hmm this just makes thing more interesting. His voice no longer carried its light heated tone, it was dark foreboding tone, sounding as if many people spoke at once. That was a good one, now let me show you what soldier can do.

In a blink of an eye he was gone, reappearing behind the man blade to the back of his blade pointed at the mans neck. The lcie moved turning quickly as two fire balls were sent Kumori as he rolled back firing many more before slamming his hands against the ground sending a wave of fire rolling at him.

Kumori moved dodging the fireballs the heat stinging his face as the few past him setting the grass on fire. He moved jumping back as his eyes lit up and for a second the world seemed to stop, his eyes analyzing everything in his surondings, as time once again moved forward. His hand gripping the pommel of his blade tight as he could, as moved quickly bending dodging each fire ball as the blade dragged against the ground glowing a light blue. He would dissapear then appear closer, moving to fast for the human eye to track as he grew closer to the l'cie digging his blade into the ground further flipping him through the top part of the fire his blade dropping into the mans shoulder digging in deep blood shooting out from ever direction as the man dropped to his knees. Kumori pulled the blade from the mans trembling body wiping off the blood as he turned swinging again as a gust blew out the remaining flames. Begone or I will finish you.
Back to top Go down
Tori
Admin
Tori

PostSubject: Re: The Park At Midnight   The Park At Midnight Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 9:31 pm

Kumori sent Tori flying threw the air till she hit the railing that looped around the porch. She held herself up, putting her hands on both sides of her watching the fight from the floor, unfold in front of her. She watched scared for her house' and Kumori's well-being. He had just saved her life and now his life's been slightly threatened. She was going to have to do a lot to pay him back for how kind he had been to her and what he was willing to do for her safety.

As soon as the fight was over she got up, running behind Kumori still watching what was happening. She looked at Kumori with a questioning look after Takeshi ran off. How did you do that? That was amazing! Your forehead is bleeding! She pulled her jacket sleve over her hand and dabbed at the small cut on his forehead. She smiled at him with a glimmer in her eye. She was just doing as she had always done for the children at her school and anyone she cared about. She always had a nurturing, loving nature to her. It was who she was. She could never kill someone or bring harm to anyone without filling much remorse. She would rather take care of others. You intrigue me. Your very mysterious. So your a soldier? Shouldn't you be training?..Or with the army?...Doing..army things? She walked into the kitchen and opened a cabinet full of different food she had made, cooked, packed away in plastic to keep it safe from bugs and such.

You can stay as long as you like. Its the least I can do till I feel like I've paid my debt off to you. A life is valuable and you've saved mine plenty today. I'm still not quite sure how I'll pay my debt off to you but I will. Somehow. She looked at him with a determined expression across her face. Hungry? I cook? And take requests. Anything your mom use to make you wish you had again? Maybe? She smiled at him and turned around. She began cutting apart a loaf of banana nut bread humming a song she had been thinking of all day. I really like this time of the year, close to the beach, don't you? Cocoon is so beautiful, mystifying,...intriguing. Yeah? She smiled at him again as she seemed to do often, batting her long eyelashes before she giggled at his expression, making her shoulders shrug up and down a time or two.
Back to top Go down
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

PostSubject: Re: The Park At Midnight   The Park At Midnight Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 11:28 am

Kumori breathed heavily, the adrenaline from the battle still coercing through his veins. He heart beat loudly, pounding in his chest as his body slowly calmed down. His features slowly changing one by one as his body returned to normal first his eyes, then the rest of his body one by one. He turned looking at Tori who ran up to him. He suspected that she would be scared by what she saw, by what he can become. He knew how monsterous he was, how terrifying he could become when he killed. But to his surprise she seemed more amazed at the blood bath he made of her front lawn. She even noticed the incredibly minor wound he received on his forhead. He had never had anyone dare to stand next to him after a battle let alone try to tend to a wound. What I did was nothing of the sort, it is simply all I am good at, and dont worry about that its just a scratch.

He was invited in as he found the way itno the kitchen. She began pull out food, and preperastions of food. He eyes grew amazed at how much food she had. He couldn't even remember the last time he ate. You people here really know nothing about, us do you. I do whatever I want. We aren't just some jar heads that do what ever shinra says, I have a mind of my own weather or not shinra likes it. And dont worry im not hungrey. Just as he spoke his stomach growled loudly. He looked around casually trying to pretend that didn't happen. Well i guess i could eat something if your offering but whatever works im not picky. His mind was more obsesed with the food nifront of his face as his mouth watered.

Although his stomach was lost as she spoke about his mother. His mind raced for a thought of her, a glimpse, a happy memory, or even what she looks like. But he couldn't even thiink of a single thing about her. For some reason that bothered him, it wasn't like he forgot, but for some reason it bothered him. His face went blank his eyes hollowed, as he tried as hard as he could to remember something about her. Brown hair, short, long dress, scars on her neck, and hands. He felt like his memory were that of a hit list, or something simular. It reminded him of who he was, as he blinked realizing he completly missed every she had said. Um my mom didn't cook, so anything is fine dont worry. And you really dont owe me anything, I havn't really done anything worth graces. His face turned away from the woman hoping not to give anything away.
Back to top Go down
Tori
Admin
Tori

PostSubject: Re: The Park At Midnight   The Park At Midnight Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 11:19 pm

I didn't mean to offend you. They really don't talk about soldiers or their jobs here. I don't know what you do. Where you go. I don't know anything. She leaned against the countertop. I think its noble of you. Most men I know in Cocoon join because they have to bring honor to their family but it seems like its bigger than honor for you. That's how it should be. With most healthy men gone it leaves the women here unsafe. Don't they realize that? Takeshi left me for missions all the time and plenty of things have happened to me because I had no one to protect me. I've had to slowly heal myself back to complete health. I know he has to go for his focus but.. She turned around grabbing a few pieces of bread, placing them onto a plate she put in front of Kumori. If you don't like it I can find something else. And um..we don't have to talk about her. Your mom..so where are you from? How old are you? What does your girlfriend or wife think of you traveling around..not visiting them long? When she asked the last question she made it as subtle as possible without meaning to give away any hint she was interested.

She stood up from the table. Would you like to go on a walk? Its been really nice out the past few nights. Or we can just go to sleep. You can take my bed. Its the only place to sleep beside the couch. The couch was an old brown leather beat up piece of furniture that looked fancy and rich when it was first new. It reached 3 feet long from the left to right side. Tori took his hand and attempted pulling him to the door. She opened the red front door walking onto the welcome mat with her grasp on the door knob shutting it behind her. As she turned around she stopped suddenly letting out her breathe with a sudden gasp as she clasped her hand over her mouth. Her breathe made a white cloud form as quickly as it vanished in a second or two.

The L'Cie. Why? As the words barely escaped her lips they quickly ran up to her grabbing her by her arms and carrying her into the yard beside Takeshi. The men holding her both had a firm grip on her arms binding them behind her back hurting her, making the rope tight enough to cut into her wrists leaving a red indention on her skin. Several of the L'Cie stood surrounding Tori's home proudly displaying the L'Cie mark. Kumori, please help me! She turned her head to Takeshi, struggling to get her hands out of the ropes. Takeshi?! Let me GO! I don't love you anymore! I hate you! Let me go now! She said slumping down, tired of struggling.
Back to top Go down
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

PostSubject: Re: The Park At Midnight   The Park At Midnight Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 4:59 pm

Kumroi smiled at the nervousness of the woman's voice. He knew that soldier wasn't talked about commonly around Cacoon and hardly talked about around Shinra. Although he knew quite a lot about L'cie and their ways. He actually knew far more then he wanted, he had been in far to many wars, ended far to many focuses that were too end his own life. Although he was so happy that he was away from the battle field. He moved setting his flawless blade onto the counter. My honor is right here, and its all I need to prove that. I joined for the adventure, to become stronger, and even more then that i wanted to prove i could be a hero. I wanted to face an army without fear, and see the world. I wanted to never have to worry about anyone ding. But things are different then those dreams.

He sighed lightly as they talked about his mom. I was born in a small little island, Paradisio was what we called it back then, Im not really sure what its real name is. Basicly like twelve families. And your silly I havn't had a girl friend. He began to cheer up a bit, and was a little surprised by her question about a girl friend not being fully clueless. And the idea of a walk seemed quite nice. Although when she left the room he stayed a bit eating what ever was left savoring every bite, since he still didn't when the next one might come. After a second he would attempt to follow her only hearing a fainted voice. His hand gripped the hilt of his sword.

In a second the little houses lights would slowly dim, flickering lightly as the shadow of the man would vanish in second. The army outside would stare at the dark house armed ready to fire upon the house. Within a few seconds the house would be under fire being blown away with a combination of magic and bullets. The sky darkened as the house dissapred board by board as the solders began to relax. The house smoked as only rubble remained standing. The men turned from the house as the sky lit up with lightning as it struck down hitting the ground shaking the men. From behind the bolt, a man stood his eyes as white snow, clothes ripped and torn to tiny shreads, the man stood out of the light appearing as a demon. His blade glowed, the lightening sparking from the ground coercing through his body. The crowd shook with fear as lightning rained down again.

In a second he would speak his voice deep and dark, ecoing into every mans ears. You dont know who you are messing with. DARK THUNDAGA. His blade would glow as strike of black lightening would hit the ground dragging across burning any in its way. IN that very secound he would dissapear only feet away from a solider as his blade entered the mans chest carrying him above the ground. Then with a flick of his wrist the man would fly thorugh the crowd before exploding in a burst of light blinding even more as a blood bath grew. He moved through the crowd eacch swing slaying more men. Ever strike braught down more lightning bringing confusion amungst the crowd. Until Kumori came behind the one holding Tori his blade piercing his heart as Tori dropped onto his shoulder. After leaping into the sky he landed softly upon a huge black crature as few away lightning still striking the previous area.

The wind soard past them as Kumori's eyes glowed down looking at the woman in his arms. Lightning seemed to follow them. Are you alright. Im sorry for all of this where would you like me to take you before you go.
Back to top Go down
Tori
Admin
Tori

PostSubject: Re: The Park At Midnight   The Park At Midnight Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 11:10 pm

As the man's grasp suddenly grew weaker, she put her arms out toward Kumori to fall toward him as he came in her direction. She held onto Kumori for a few minutes with her arms wrapped around his ribs refusing to let go. Down. Anywhere on the ground. I really hate heights. She said refusing to look anywhere other than his eyes. Take me somewhere to rest for the night but don't leave me..I'll cook for us? How she said it was like this should be a deal breaker for him if she made him more food. She hoped he wouldn't deny her offer for in her eyes there was still a debt to be paid. She put her hand on his cheek forcing him to look into her eyes as she had been doing. They destroy everything that's mine. They won't leave me alone if you leave me..Are you going to kill them? She gave an unsure look of happiness in the idea of their slaying and some unsatisfaction for the thought of harm coming to the living.

Apparently with you, my days keep getting longer and longer. I have nothing left for me here in Cocoon. Where would you go if you hadn't met me? How have you never had a girlfriend? Your like,..really buff and..handsome. After it was said Tori realized how stupid she had just sounded and quickly turned away her cheeks blushing as red as any dress she had ever worn. She had just made it quite obvious she liked him. She had never tried so hard at keeping herself from being with a guy. She could usually be herself around one because she didn't have feelings for him or she was usually in love with the guy and he felt the same way and they were already going out which wasn't often. She had been in few relationships and they had always been long ones so she was never single long. She had rarely experienced the feeling of being alone. She couldn't stand the feeling.

She stroked the wing of the creature they had been riding on. What is this magnificent beauty were on? Its marvelous. She said while stroking it slowly over and over again. Does it have a name? If not, you should call him Shadowa Wolf. She nodded her head in her own approval with a grin on her face. We could go to the first place we met? Or..umm...where I remember meeting you? Can I ask? Why have you been so nice to me?
Back to top Go down
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

PostSubject: Re: The Park At Midnight   The Park At Midnight Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 9:59 pm

Kumori's body remained tense as they soared across the sky. His eyes glowed brigihtly against the dark simmer of the night sky. His body rippled with mussels as his tattered clothes rattled shaking in the breeze. His teeth were bleach white every one ending in fangs, almost gnarling as the adrenaline coursed through is body. He looked like a demon upon the giant floating creature as he held upon the girl in his arms. His eyes drifted down upon the woman. Even through his current form he smiled, not one of before but a subtle calm almost laughing at the girl in his arms. Of everyone that has ever flown on the massive shadow griffon, none of them have ever worried about how high they were instead of the creature itself. You should relax, there is no one like my baby right here, as long as your on his back your safe. As he spoke his voice would still carry its weight and powerful boom.

The woman made it very prominent that she didn't want him to leave her. Although it was so rare for someone not to appalled by his demonic appearance or the sheer power that he held. He would listen to her speak her testimonial on why he should stay with her. His mind was already made up, he knew well enough that he wasn't the best thing for her and that he would only lead to more death, it was his curse after all. His smile would never fade as they flew through the night sky. He never knew why but flying always made him feel at ease. Flying was the only thing that could compare to what he felt when he battled, it was his way of release. He only wished he himself had wings.

Say what you will but I dont need to be around you. If it wasn't for me you would still have your house, still have a chance at normal life. You could live at home if it wasn't for me. Cacoon is for you, not me. Cooking sounds nice but you cant convince me like that. If i hadn't met you i would have kept walking until i drooped dead or fate found something else. My body is grown tiered of war, i could fight them all day but it would be pointless. You have plenty to go back to a job and kids still are looking forward to you. He didn't take not of her complimentry comment trying to leave such feeling out of this. there is no point in getting attached before good by. After his final words he stood at the edge of the beasts slowly walking to its tail. The wind gripped at his clothes as his hair blew around wildly. Then in a secound he leaned back falling off the back of the beast twirling around through the air falling tward the earth blade in hand. A secuond later the light would light up with a huge fireball aimed at the beast.

Kumori would move quickly hitting the ground like a bullet hitting it like a crater the tank where it stood crushed into small pieces as he moved quickly running straight up a building shattering everything where his foot stood. IN only a moment he reached the top pushing off flying through the fireball passing the shadowy creature in a flash. Im sorry it had to be this way. You can name her whatever you want she is yours. May the godess of fate bring us together again. With his last words he dissapeared into the shadow of the night.
Back to top Go down
Tori
Admin
Tori

PostSubject: Re: The Park At Midnight   The Park At Midnight Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 6:56 pm

Tori flenched as the fireball aimed toward her blew up near her. While still stunned, gazing at the sky wide explosion next to her, she sees Kumori in the air next to her. As he speaks to her she crawls to the side of the creature and reaches out to Kumori as he floats further and further down gaining speed, she watches him fall further till she sees nothing but clouds, the beast soaring higher in the air she recoils her arm back with her hand grasping nothing but empty air. She looked down at it horrified, not knowing where Kumori was. She sat on the beast, motionless on her knees as they kept flying. She fluttered her lashes a few times bringing herself back to realization to where she was. He had kept flying till they were over treetops outside of Cocoon in the forest, alone with only the creatures of wilderness lurking, gazing at them underneath.

She pulled at his wings yelling, Go down! Please! Stop it! We have to find him! Go back! He dove down, bellowing into the trees like a bullet. Tori leaned forward raising off the shadowy figure, leaning further and further as they plummeted forward in a downward motion. As they got closer to the ground, he stopped their motion abruptly putting his feet out to stop them. Tori fell off tumbling forward rolling in the air onto the ground landing on her stomach. She watched as everything stopped spinning. Quickly getting up to her feet she ran over to the figure. Look what you did! Your master takes a leap of faith off your back practically just committed suicide and you KEEP FLYING?! Now were stuck out here where no one will find us, far away from the city and then your instincts tell you its okay to stop?! Take me back! We have to find him.

She stood in front of the intimidatingly tall creature with fury written all over her face, hands on hips, ready to kill. He looks at her mad at her lack of respect and stomps his foot on the ground causing a cloud of dust to rise. Without flinching she looks at him, same pose, anger growing in her face, she breaks their gaze and turns around screaming. The creature turn away mad as soon as the gaze is broken. They stand looking in separate directions, her with her arms folded, hands clinched into fists; him, with his wings tucked close to his body shaking his head then wings out.

Fine! I'll walk back to town. We don't have to fly. We'll just stick together. Protect ourselves and remain silent. I don't need your glares or loud snarls, thank you. We have to figure out where we are. With everything that just happened, I don't even know which direction to go. I don't...have a..home. I guess...we can make a fire and stay here. We shouldn't be walking in the dark. She looked down saddened at the absence of her home, the absence of her new companion, and the loneliness she had just gained with no real conversation to keep her company.

She turned to the bird and quickly fell to the ground where she had stood, sobbing silently to herself. Everything felt so hopeless at this point, leaving so many questions without answers and nothing to comfort her, nowhere to go. If they walked back, where do they go? How do they live with nothing to own, nothing to their name? The people might cast her out as an outcast with nothing to contribute now and people looking for her, making her so dangerous to be around. The creature slowly walked over to her nuzzling her face forcing her to look up at its eyes, somewhat still reluctant to be nice but doing it more out of pity and its own sadness out of the patheticness of his new owner. She had nothing to reassure his livelihood, nothing to show for herself, nothing to contribute to this new partnership.

After a minute to gather herself she wiped her eyes and got up, walking around finding broken limbs to put in a pile that they could hopefully bring a spark from that could keep them safe for the night. Maybe the darkness wouldn't shield the wilderness' creatures so much so then they could have some safety for the night. The girl lay down close to the bird, cuddling close to him under one of his wings as he sat gathered on the forest floor on top of the bared dirt spot. She had had no luck making a fire so they would have to hope the creatures wouldn't discover them. They lay together going to sleep in the middle of nowhere under the long, outreached trees, alone for the night.
Back to top Go down
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

PostSubject: Re: The Park At Midnight   The Park At Midnight Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 10:22 pm

The dark sky looked so empty from the air, a dark blanked blanket covering the silent city. Kumroi's eyes closed as he fell the wind flying past him, the sweet smythony of the wind gripping his skin. Falling the closest thing he could ever get to fly, the feel of the wind made him free, the constant fear of death always on your mind. It was his haven in the dark night, but like everything it had to end as the ground neared his eyes shot open his blade sticking into a near by building slowing his pace until he moved kicking of the building landing softly below. His eyes peering through the dark night as he watched his faithful pet carry Tori out of the city. A smile came to his face at his pets loyalty as he turned thinking of what to do next. He was ready to leave Cacoon, to continue on his walk until he would drop dead. But something stopped him, he didn't want to let the girl go just yet. He gripped the pommel of his blade as he swung it through the air sending lightning in the opposite direction of the girl. With that he would move following after his them on foot.

Although he hated himself for it, the day had been quite fun and exciting. The thrill of battle still roared through his veigns as he moved on. His mind wondered again to the previous night as he remembered that one rock, and that one stumble. He was sure that he was expose to meet her, and to save her but where did things go wrong, when was he expose to leave, there is no way this is what was expose to happen. He couldn't allow himself to just leave at where things were.

He would soon arrive to see where the two of them landed. The two of them were a sight to see. The bravery of the woman was astounding but also humerus. She dared to stand up against a creature that was over five times her size. She was definatly different that was for sure. He would watch as they would set a fire as he slap himself in the face. It was for certain that the woman didn't know how to survive. A fire really, do you want people to find you. If you think their gona kill you why would you let them know where you are. . With that he turned away holding out his hand a fire shot out, the fire was not strong but it would travel until it hit something setting off smoke. He would then turn hiding in the darkness waiting to see what they might do next.
Back to top Go down
Tori
Admin
Tori

PostSubject: Re: The Park At Midnight   The Park At Midnight Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 10:38 pm

Tori slept through the night curled up next to 'SW' as she began dreaming. The dream started with her waking up in her bed, turning over, seeing Kumori sleeping beside her. Good morning Kumori. She said in her dream and outloud. She rubbed the side of his face with her hand as he laid his head on her hand closing his eyes like he was treasuring this moment with her. They got out of bed and she made them breakfast. As she was cooking over at the stove, she turned around toward Kumori realizing he turned into Takeshi.

He stood up and walked over to her with such anger in his face, he said to her, "Your nothing to me. I can't love you anymore. I can't be satisfied with you. These girls all have some quality you just don't have. I think its time I see other people. I shouldn't have to be judged by you anymore." He spoke these words as he had the last time he broke up with her so he could sleep around with the several women he had on the side. She looked at him remembering how badly he hurt her the first time saying these words. She peered up at him tears in the corners of her eyes. What did I do? How could you cheat on me like this? Your so heartless! So cruel! And you went public with this?! So everyone could see you with these women?!

He pushed her back against the hot stove, she screamed in her dream and out loud as she burned herself on the stove top after laying her hand on the eye. He began shaking her yelling in her face, so scared she couldn't comprehend what he was saying. She shivered as the cold chills rolled up her spine, down her arms and legs, covering her body. He let go of her and the stove disappeared as did the rest of the scene. She began passing clouds in the sky as she fell through the air.

As she was falling she noticed a familiar face falling beside her. KUMORI! She yelled. Don't die! Help us! She yelled as the bird came flying under her, her landing on him at the right moment, continuing flying he whisked her away leaving Kumori behind them, falling. KUMORI! NO! DON'T GO! She said, hoping something would come to save him any second. As the bird began falling from the sky she jumped, waking herself up, shortly realizing she wasn't falling, Kumori wasn't there. Neither was Takeshi. She stood up beside the bird waking him up for a brief moment till he put his head back down on the ground, going back to sleep. Tori looked around at the scary dark forest surrounding them. She began to walk into the woods where the trees weren't cleared away as much.

Last edited by Tori on Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

PostSubject: Re: The Park At Midnight   The Park At Midnight Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 6:45 pm

Kumori body laid still, calm and motionless, his body propped up against a log. His body's only movement was the soft rise and fall of his chest after every breath and the soft flicker of his eyelids rippidly flicking as if he was dreaming. The man didn't sleep tho, his ears heard everything, his muscles were tense ready to snap, his body did rest but it was simply dream waking. Images flashed past his eyes as his breathing slowed.

In a second the forest was gone replaced by a beach. Two voices bluried into life their soft memories echoing in his ears. The waves crashed as the scean was set. A voice spoke again calling out his name. Kumori, ohhh Kumori, anyone up there in day dreaming head of yours. Kumori would turn to see a young man very simular to himself with light brown hair and the bright blue eyes matching his exactly. They seemed like they could almost be twins matching each other perfectly. Then the man charged at him holding a wooden sword. He moved instinctually blocking the attack and dropping the blade into his the mans side. He would dodge back before sending fury of blows sent at him. Kumori would move quickly ducking under the blows as his feet dug into the sand tripping his brother both of them laying on the ground. They would both hop to their feet going at it again each taking blows, unwilling to stop until their bodes gave up. In the end it would be Kumori taking a blow to his side to land a blow to his brothers neck dropping him to the ground.

His brother ready to rise was stopped by a gentle voice. They would both turn to see a tall raven haired woman standing above them on the border of the beach. She was tall and slender extremely beautifu. l Are you two just gona spend all of your time out here killing eachother. Dont you have better things to be doing then. Come on now Abel, your brother is busy. As she would speak his brother would rise running off the beach to the woman's side.

In that instant Kumori would wake up as his eyes would turn to Tori still sleeping. He hadn't dreamed about his mom in over 20 years. Yet of all days he remembered everything about her, her voice, the color of her eyes, and even the soft shimmer of her hair. He whipped his eyes as he still tried to remember everything. He looked over again noticing Tori was gone, as he moved quickly following after her staying in the shadows. Then in a second lightning roared across the sky aiming down at Tori. Kumori's eyes closed as he held out his blade as the lightning diflected rushing into the blade sending him flying back through a few trees.
Back to top Go down
Tori
Admin
Tori

PostSubject: Re: The Park At Midnight   The Park At Midnight Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 7:30 pm

Tori saw a beam of light flying through the air, in seconds of seeing it she saw it change direction aiming for the trees and hitting something high in the trees. She heard moans and groans from the anonymous person that had been hit by the lightning strike. She ran towards where she heard it fall. She stopped short, realizing it was a man on the ground, bleeding in several places from each branch hitting him. She leaned down to turn him over as he groaned again. Kumori! She said as she picked up his head holding him close to her, hugging him for a moment. I'm so glad to see you! You'll be okay....just...umm stay here and I'll find Shadowa Wolf. I'm sorry. I'll be right back!

Tori ran as fast as she could in the direction she hoped was where she had left 'SW'. She kept running till an hour had past when she fell on the ground. She had hit something but all she could see were trees and the leaf covered forest floor. Suddenly, a scaly, dragon-like creature taller than any tree in the forest appeared. Apparently, a Fal'cie had been standing right in front of her camouflaged as the forest scenery. It glowed neon green as he lifted his arms and opened its mouth yawning. A FAL'CIE! She said screaming walking backwards, staring up at the creature.

Yes, I'm a Fal'cie, I've been looking for you. I have a focus for you to follow through for me. You were chosen thousands of years ago for this focus. I have been waiting for your arrival. Tori stared at him shocked, his lips hadn't moved the whole time he talked to her. He could speak to her telepathically. She had never known anyone to be able to do that before. As she was trying to understand all this, with dread of him talking about her having a focus coming over her.

Wait so, you want me to be a..L'Cie?I can't. Right now, I just need to heal my friend...Please! I'm not strong enough. I can't complete a focus! Please, don't make me. She said bowing her head as she started to tear up. I will give you the ability to help your friend but you WILL COMPLETE YOUR FOCUS OR YOU SHALL PAY PROPERLY FOR YOUR DISOBEDIENCE! You will not talk to me with such disrespect! Tori looked up at him tears streaming down her face, scared of the yelling Fal'cie. Yes sir. I will obey. Please let me save my friend before its too late.

She bowed her head in respect and he bowed his head back, showing she was free to go save her friend. She ran as fast as she could to get away from the Fal'cie for an hour. She finally found Kumori. She sat on her knees near Kumori. I'm sorry I left but I'm back. I'm going to heal you. She rubbed her hands over his arms, chest, and head healing him, watching his wounds heal up leaving small droplets of dried blood on him.
Back to top Go down
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

PostSubject: Re: The Park At Midnight   The Park At Midnight Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 9:36 pm

Kumori's eyes closed as he attempted to breath. As his chest rose blood and fell blood filled his mouth. He moved lifting his arm grunting at the pain as he ran his hand through is hair. His body ached with the slightest movement. He leaned up his blood squirting out of his body as looked down to see a large branch sticking through his shoulder. He laughed lighlty at the sight and moved pulling the spear out of his shoulder as more blood pored out. He laughed in his pain at the irony of the matter.

He had put so many other people through something simular to what he had just been done. Maybe it was some form of karma or something that he himself would be struck. He wondered what the chances would be that he would get struck by lightning but survive over a thousand battles. Who would believe that the demon Kumroi would die by no mans hands but by the very element he uses. How many people would curse the ground that they stand on that they were not the ones that finished him, that no one had that right. He began laughing hystericlly at that matter of thinking of what their faces would be like. He wondered if he was going hysterical in his dieing state.

He rose up as the world blurred around him. Oh Goddess is this what you have had planned for me. Your message is always so confusing why cant you say anything simply. I get it a rock, save a girl. But sending down lightning at her, I mean i dont even know what that was about. Was this your plan all along? Like seriously whats up. I know how they say those that live by the sword die by it, but couldn't you just elt me die in my sleep. He fell to his knees rolling over as he finally ready to die when he saw Tori come over.

He looked up at her as she spoke he wondering what she was doing. His body grew weak as his eyes clsoed as his body began to feel relief as his wounds began to heal. He opened his eyes to see her heal him. You know if you had magic i would have let you take the bolt. With his eyes closed he drifted off asleep.
Back to top Go down
Tori
Admin
Tori

PostSubject: Re: The Park At Midnight   The Park At Midnight Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:50 pm

I have to find my focus. I need you to help me. Kumori? Kumori? As he fell into her arms she looked down at him, worried. She sat and waited for a moment as if he was going to get back up and pretend he was completely fine. Well..I guess I'll ask you later about a rock?...and the girl you were talking about?

She got up laying him down gently on the ground and began picking up sticks, rocks, and any other kind of material to use for building a shelter. She lined huge tree limbs up against each other, limbs meeting and crossing over Kumori's head, rocks forming a circle around a small brush pile of twigs, bark, and leaves that could be used to build a fire. She used the wilderness to make a temporary home around him waiting till he could gain his strength back to wake up and help her find her focus.

While sitting on the forest floor waiting for something interesting to happen, Tori heard a distant noise, as if a bird was squawking while flying over them. She looked around and couldn't see the source of the noise. Finally, the noise came closer and closer. Tori stood up, pacing, looking for the bird. She quickly turned around hearing the bird appear right behind her. She had turned right as he began barreling into her knocking her down. She stood up, smiling ear to ear, happy to see Shadowa Wolf.

I'm so happy you found us! He was hurt so I healed him and now I need you to carry him somewhere for me. I have to find my focus. The bird nodded his head is if he may have understood what she said. She didn't know if he could understand her, she just thought it wasn't a bad idea saying the plan out loud in hopes he'd know what to do after miraculously understanding her. She walked into her new home kneeling down to Kumori with SW peering over her shoulder at Kumori. Kumori, we need to go. Shadowa Wolf can carry you. Come on! As she stood back up walking out of their home, lightning struck the ground a few feet in front of her. This time it wasn't the Goddess, but the people after them coming back for Round 2 with more reinforcements.
Back to top Go down
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

PostSubject: Re: The Park At Midnight   The Park At Midnight Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 1:10 am

They sky dimmed and then in an instant brightened as Kumori fell. His eyes opened wide as his face brightened. He fell from what felt like the heavens. He went faster and fast as miles fell to him in seconds, as seconds felt like hours. IN the endlessness of the sky he heard a strong gush move past him as he finally looked back to see two large wings, golden and strong carrying him through the sky. Their every flap carried him an eternity with feathers raining down. He had finally realized where he was not cacoon, or pulse, but rather a place all the differen one. Valhalla the paradise of warriors. He was finally free finally at peace his dreams of wings finally come true. His mind raced trying to realize who it was that braught him there, why it was he was there. His eyes saw a cloud as he moved faster through the heavens, heading for the cloud. It shimmered in gold and silver, the brilliance of the greatest treasure in only a mist of water. Kumori reached out his hand to touch it as it met with force.

He hit the cloud with a thud as his body truck it with all its force of the fall. His body ached as he remembered how he got there, and more importantly Tori. He pushed off the cloud pushing himself up his wings flowing with all their glory. His eyes peered at the cloud as a voice found its way to his ears. His mother stood in front of him with her glowing beauty, her own wings shining in their own magnificence. She was in every sencc the same woman that he knew her as, looked exactly how he remembered her. Her smile was the same, the shimmer in her eyes, the majestic way she moved. He wasn't sure if he was dreaming or dead. Could it really be his mother welcoming to him.

She moved across the cloud almost floating as she walked to him. His body still ached from hitting the cloud as he moved slowly tward her. She spoke softly her voice the same as he remembered, but also different carrying more weight. My son, I cant believe you are here, your still so young. But I am glad you are here to be with me again. We can finally be together again. I just want you to know that i am proud of you my son. She held out her hand opening him to come with her. It was what he dreemed of, to fly to live beyond his blade, and to be together again with his mother. You can now relax, you can drop your blade and be happy now

He stumbled as he walked on ready to take his mothers hand as his eyes fell upon the blade at his side. "This blade carry's your honor and the families, it is you. "[b] The sound rang through his head as in a instant he heard Tori's voice call his name, as he heard the world around his body, felt the emotions of Tori. He looked at his mother then at his sword finally turning to see the godess behind him. He turned from his mother unable to look at her any more. [b]Im sorry mom but i cant come yet, its not my time yet. I cant be with you right now With that he turned taking his blade in hand as he opened his eyes.

This time it was different he saw Tori, he saw Lcie and cieth, he saw a new life. He rose broken joints aching but ignored. He lept to his feet as he spoke still himself. Get on shadow wolf and get ready to go, we are leaving cacoon. Ill create a distraction and then meet up with you. He warned body leapt into the battle driving a blade int one cieth before pulling the blade back holding it above his head. The cieths body would dissapeer into his blade before the entire sky would light up. A bolt of lighting would come from the blade hitting one before shooting from another to another. With that he turned grabbing Tori throwing her 80 feet into the sky until she landed on shadow wolf. WIth that he ran as fast as he could darting through the trees until he leaped up high grabbing shadow wolves foot.
Back to top Go down
Tori
Admin
Tori

PostSubject: Re: The Park At Midnight   The Park At Midnight Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 11:43 pm

The Ceiths ran at Tori, SW, and Kumori. Tori looked at Kumori still passed out, worried no one could save them. We need a miracle right now, she thought to herself. She tried helping Kumori onto SW but she couldn't move him in any way. She wasn't strong enough. She grabbed him by the shoulders, shaking him, pleading, Wake up Kumori! Their coming! I can't fight them, please!

As she pleaded for him to wake up he jumped up. Apparently he already had a plan. He wanted her to flea the fight on SW and he would meet up with her? That's asking too much since they just found each other. He threw her in the air, SW already jumping in the air flying to catch her with Kumori shortly after running to SW grabbing his leg, flying away with them into the sky.

So I've been meaning to ask you..before when you were on the ground, when I thought I might lose you...you said something bout a rock and a girl and I think you were speaking to the Goddess...or so you thought? Oh, and I'm sorry I couldn't save us...I just don't know how to fight. No one's ever shown me. She said looking into the sky sitting on SW. This was the first time she had been so calm this high in the air. She was in too deep of thought to care. She had a lot to figure out right now and little flight time to do so.

So where are we going to go for the night? I've never been outside Cocoon except for going to Gran Pulse once? They landed somewhere away from any kind of civilization much like the place they had landed before but this place was silent. No one and nothing being heard. Everything was silent. She began gathering certain leaves and roots she saw thinking of a recipe for dinner. She was starving.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Park At Midnight   The Park At Midnight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Park At Midnight
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beyond The Blood :: OOC :: Creativity Lab-
Jump to: