Beyond The Blood
Hi, welcome to Beyond The Blood!
Beyond The Blood
Hi, welcome to Beyond The Blood!
Beyond The Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond The Blood

Will you help find the right way up Or let me take the wrong way down Will you straighten me out or make me take the long way around I took the low road in I'll take the high road out I'll do whatever it takes to be the mistake you can't live without-TDG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

General Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

General Rules Empty
PostSubject: General Rules   General Rules Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 8:38 pm

Site Rules
1. Here at Beyond the Blood we allow all forms of writing including scenes of gore, death, blood, and even sex.Although if you have anything to graphic you want to share make the topic say adult, and with anything invovling sex should have a xxx in the title.
2. Our members are required to stay active if they are to keep their ranks.
3. Be respectful of all members, there will be any punishment for any flaming, personal attacks, or rude punishments. If you have a problem with a member of the site talk to an admin, or post in the conflict resolution area.
4. Absolutely no advertising allowed in the cb, through topics, or through pms. If you want to promote your site do it through our affiliations. First time offence is a warning any more then that will be an automatic ban.
5. We will be having various activity checks throughout the time, so if your gona be gone leave an absence or your character might be deleted.

Character Rules/Posting Rules
1. Your character should act like you described them in your character template. Unless they have cause an optimistic person shouldn't suddenly turn emo. As a naturally pacifistic person shouldn't suddenly go on a killing spree. Only by playing through key events may your character change. This also means that you only know what your character does, you shouldn't know anything that he doesn't, and your not allowed to use extra knowledge in rp.
2. Be descriptive. There are billions of words in the English language use some of them. Vague actions will be ignored. Also all post must be a minimum of 100 words and elites must have a minimum of 250. If you don't meet the requirements your post may be deleted or edited, so dont be surprised
3. You can only write in third person, and speech and thoughts should be in bold and in quotations.
4. there must be a exit post out of every topic. IF you dont post you one your still considered in that topic and are not allowed in another one.
5. Be realistic, dont make super heroes, not everyone should be a goody goody and do everything perfectly.
6. You cant do a 100 things in one post, so dont go crazy trying to make everyting happen at once.
7. Unless you have the ability to make copies of yourself, you should never be in two topics at once. If you need something to do go to the ooc section.

Back to top Go down

General Rules
Page 1 of 1